Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,766 comments
Forgive the question but are the trained monkey modding team working on Donington and / or Oulton Park from ACC? Thanks.
trained monkey modding team??? Oh my days. FYI there are already fantastic versions of those tracks available for AC if you look. You won't have to look very hard as one of them has the highest amount of downloads for a mod track.

I die about 10 minutes into this video, but overall what do you think of the layout of the track at the moment, this is the Gran Canaria Mountain Route. About 50% of the roads are real, then the last half is fictional to get us back to the start line and create a loop. It's around 17km in total. I've not really done anything like this before, so i'm requesting feedback! ignore the graphics glitches also :D

Sepang International Circuit, original by TheStrobe8 updated by @slider666 and me.

It still have some bug, and other things to be fixed, but at least is way better and more enjoyable than before. As said, IF we will find time, we will try to improve it more and fix some stuff, but for now keep it as final version. Hope you'll enjoy it

Thanks also to @DaBaeda to allowing me to add his own cams alongside mine for this update ;)

DOWNLOAD

Sepang (1).jpg
Sepang (2).jpg
Sepang (3).jpg
Sepang (4).jpg
Sepang (5).jpg
Sepang (6).jpg
Sepang (7).jpg
Sepang (8).jpg
Sepang (9).jpg
Sepang (10).jpg
Sepang (11).jpg
Sepang (12).jpg

Last edited:
TRACK UPDATES by CrisT86

Just drag and drop in the track folder and overwrite when/if asked, ,othing removed, just moved or backup if needed

Mantasisg Nemuno Ziedas

- New EXT_CONFIG featuring RainFX, GrassFX, LightFX
- New VAO Patches

DOWNLOAD

Tocancipa by Elias Viejo

- New EXT_CONFIG featuring RainFX, GrassFX, LightFX
- New VAO Patches

DOWNLOAD

You are doing tremendous job with those updates. Many thanks man !

I die about 10 minutes into this video, but overall what do you think of the layout of the track at the moment, this is the Gran Canaria Mountain Route. About 50% of the roads are real, then the last half is fictional to get us back to the start line and create a loop. It's around 17km in total. I've not really done anything like this before, so i'm requesting feedback! ignore the graphics glitches also :D

This is awesome! It has an authentic vibe going on, even at this stage. Are you from spain btw?

This is incredible! Please keep up the great work!!

Looks a really nice route, I love stretches like this where you can use lower powered lightweight machinery to its full potential. Only critical feedback at this stage would be the road texture, looks too clean for a public mountain road, would look more real with some wear and tear and a few cracks and patches on it, but then I appreciate it's a WIP so you may already have that in your to do list.

Sepang International Circuit, original by TheStrobe8 updated by @slider666 and me.

It still have some bug, and other things to be fixed, but at least is way better and more enjoyable than before. As said, IF we will find time, we will try to improve it more and fix some stuff, but for now keep it as final version. Hope you'll enjoy it

Thanks also to @DaBaeda to allowing me to add his own cams alongside mine for this update ;)

DOWNLOAD

View attachment 1003494 View attachment 1003495 View attachment 1003496 View attachment 1003497 View attachment 1003498 View attachment 1003499 View attachment 1003500 View attachment 1003501 View attachment 1003502 View attachment 1003503 View attachment 1003504 View attachment 1003505
What are the known bugs?

Wow thx @TheRealCeeBee. That´s really very detailed. 👍 :D
I didn´t have much time this weekend, and maybe the next week either, to go all your tut through, but pretty much appreciated. :) :cheers:
Just a quick question: did you got aware of any performance changes, for the bad or the better, joining the whole terrain together and using a higher resolution texture for it?
I'm just curious if this has any effects on performance. Positive ones would be welcome, of course. :D

depends on the size of the track I guess? Most cars are 2k-4K textures and on my machine I can comfortably run with up to 45 cars at lemans for example? adding one more texture for the grass at 2-4K should not impact much?

(if you are asking if it impacted the track you are working on , no, not at all, that was at 4K, but, it did impact the actual track because here is some weird glitch to do with removing the old grass mesh and adding the new one, does not play nice with something else in one of the other kn5s. the car is 1M above the ground, on track, but on the ground on the grass, makes for a bit of fun trying to drive it ;) otherwise id have given it to you already)

Updated but nothing changed. Isn't updating the BIOS risky? like it might brick your computer is you accidently mess up?

if you have a newer machine, and a motherboard that cost more than $30 read its specs and lookout for "dual bios", if it has this there is a fallback bios position to revert to if it goes wrong, if not.....

unnamed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got it in game. Still have to fix some steering stuff,Gauges and ect... then ill do the AO and the rest.... The rims are placeholders from the LP500 i will use the 25TH rims from heat probably since the original GT sport mesh was corrupted. Same goes for the pop ups not really interested in the mesh ill use the Kunos Countach ones instead lol.
__custom_showroom_1618091139.png

Impressive, I wish I would have time to learn how to improve the models... With having this model, would it be hard to "swap" the chasis with other variant available?

just reread your posts re this and strung together is sounds like you are asking if i can swap in another gtr chassis over this frame? sure. same issue though, the gtr models are very low poly and id be happy to get them up to spec even, but, the skinning and uv mapping would be the issue, but if you happy to skin im happy to subdivide ;)

Last edited:
New Cams for 7 tracks

Hi. I created cams so I'll share it.

ek_momiji

ek_sadamine

ek_myogi

ek_akagi

The top 4 tracks can be downloaded from Touge Union's Discord.

curborough_sprint_course
Download Track: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2376#post-13387706

glen_reworked
Download Track: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2373#post-13386225

midohioch
Download Track: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2373#post-13386225

Nothing removed, just moved or backup.

Have Fun.

Last edited:

I love it. The first half has a pretty good old-school "need for speed" vibe to it. Can't wait!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back