Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,819 comments
which car excacly it is? is it available somewhere?
If You can open data files. Go to aero.ini and usually You have this:

[WING_0]
NAME=BODY
CHORD=1.2
SPAN=1.0
POSITION=0,0.2797458,0.4879611
LUT_AOA_CL=wing_body_AOA_CL.lut
LUT_GH_CL=
CL_GAIN=1.0
LUT_AOA_CD=wing_body_AOA_CD.lut
LUT_GH_CD=
CD_GAIN=1.0 <<<<< and here You can reduce this value a bit and see what happens. This is drag multiplier
ANGLE=0
ZONE_FRONT_CL=0
ZONE_FRONT_CD=0.005
ZONE_REAR_CL=0
ZONE_REAR_CD=0.005
ZONE_LEFT_CL=0
ZONE_LEFT_CD=0.01
ZONE_RIGHT_CL=0
ZONE_RIGHT_CD=0.01
YAW_CL_GAIN=-0.01

@Mikke73 the solution is here 💡

I've been having this problem with csp for the longest time were im always having this weird AA effect with the trees, fences etc.
Ive tried different aa option like smaa and even and even tho i use amd but nothing changes. its there in vanilla as well but to a lesser extent.
View attachment 1003345

This was fixed for me when I update my AMD RX 580 to the latest drivers and I updated by Motherboard to the latest BIOS.

Yeah, sure, if you're willing to edit the mod itself. I'd rather not do that, since I already have too many mods even without having separate versions for online and offline use. :)

By only varying the gear ratios, I don't know how you can get to 215 km / h, I couldn't even get to 190 km / h. :confused::boggled:

It is with great pride and joy that I present the one and only Classic 60's era BATMOBILE. It is the realization of a personal dream of mine to get this in to Assetto Corsa. It has not been an easy journey and has required a lot of work and help along the way. But it is here now for all you Bat Fan's (probably 6 of you).
An awesome, fun mod! The turbine boost is insane! I kinda sent Bats(and myself) to the Shadow Realm at the end there, though. :lol: :D

I couldn't use the OG Batman series music, due to copyright ID claims. :indiff:

Last edited:
On the triples the pit menu is too small and I have to turn my head near 90 degrees to see it
upload_2021-4-10_10-33-3.png

So if anyone else needs it moved / sized for triples /system/cfg/pitstop.ini

Code:
[SETTINGS]
USE_MOUSE_PITSTOP=0
VISIBILITY_MAX_TIME=5
ITEM_FONT_SCALE=1
STAY_IN_CAR=1
AUTO_APP_ON_PITLANE=1
PRESETS_COUNT=3
SIZE_MULT=2.5
FONT_IS_BOLD=0
HEADER_FONT=5
HEADER_HEIGHT=10
OBJECT_POS_X=100
OBJECT_POS_Y=100
FORM_ALIGNMENT_V=1
FORM_ALIGNMENT_H=1
ITEM_HEIGHT=20
ITEM_TITLE_WIDTH=130
ITEM_VALUE_WIDTH=80
ITEM_FOREGROUND_HEADER=0,0,0,1
ITEM_BACKGROUND_HEADER=1,1,1,1
ITEM_FOREGROUND_UNSELECTED=1,1,1,1
ITEM_BACKGROUND_UNSELECTED=0,0,0,0.5
ITEM_FOREGROUND_SELECTED=1,1,1,1
ITEM_BACKGROUND_SELECTED=0.74,0,0,1
upload_2021-4-10_11-7-22.png

Last edited:
This was fixed for me when I update my AMD RX 580 to the latest drivers and I updated by Motherboard to the latest BIOS.
Updated but nothing changed. Isn't updating the BIOS risky? like it might brick your computer is you accidently mess up?

Updated but nothing changed. Isn't updating the BIOS risky? like it might brick your computer is you accidently mess up?
99% chance you'll be fine, the main way to really mess it up is to pull the power plug out during the flash. I update my motherboard bios all the time, and I'm even running a modded beta version at the moment.

An awesome, fun mod! The turbine boost is insane! I kinda sent Bats(and myself) to the Shadow Realm at the end there, though. :lol: :D

I couldn't use the OG Batman series music, due to copyright ID claims. :indiff:

Video is really good, you need to switch the car lights on for the siren and some dash lights.

Procedural Grass Generator for tracks in Blender.

1. Download the attached file, rename to .blend
2. Import your terrain hide everything else, and join your terrain (ctrl-j)
3. EDITMODE>>A>>MESH>>MESH CLEANUP>>MERGE BY DISTANCE
4. Delete any existing UV groups, set view to top, create new UV MAP from VIEW
5. In Shader view port highlight track, select material "Procedural Grass"
6. Poke a stick at the values for "scale" you can find, and drag the yellow green values.
7. Results are procedural and will vary as you slide,
Less voronoi scale
View attachment 1003161
More voronoi scale
View attachment 1003162
8. mix result with the final MIX to vary from lush to deader grass.
Less MIX == More Brown is mixed in
View attachment 1003165
9. Set view to top if you have changed it, in output properties set output to 2K, 4K, 8K, whatever blows your hair back.
View attachment 1003166
10. SPACEBAR and search for align camera to view.
View attachment 1003167
11. Lock camera to view and zoom till texture is touching or slightly overlapping camera FOV,
in ycles, find FILM and set the transparency flag to true.
View attachment 1003172
12. Hit render (F12), and save as PNG. Convert the PNG to DDS
13. Remove the procedural material from your track object.
14 Create a new material from image file, navigate to your dds, and UV map.
If all went well you should get this
View attachment 1003173
and finally setup some grassfx, and tone the colours to your choice, no more repeating grass pattern tiles, no matter har far you can see it in the distance! I went with more subtle variation for these shots. (more scale in noise and voronoi)
View attachment 1003174
View attachment 1003175
Wow thx @TheRealCeeBee. That´s really very detailed. 👍 :D
I didn´t have much time this weekend, and maybe the next week either, to go all your tut through, but pretty much appreciated. :) :cheers:
Just a quick question: did you got aware of any performance changes, for the bad or the better, joining the whole terrain together and using a higher resolution texture for it?
I'm just curious if this has any effects on performance. Positive ones would be welcome, of course. :D

Last edited:
Lam
Hi
Could you re upload the file please?
Hi @Lam,
I´ll have to search for it on my backup hhd and if I don´t get ninja´ed, I´ll post a new link soon. As just mentioned, I´m a bit busy at the moment, so it could take a while. But when I found it, I´ll take a look for config, too. Some grass and rain fx and maybe a bit polishing. :odd:
If I forget it, among all the other things I´ve to do, remind me next week, here or per PM. :D

umb
Hi dears, I'm looking for a WTCR pack of 2020 season. It has been relased? Do you know where I can get this mod?
thx in advance.
You can find here:

Youve gotta be kidding with the EATC mod. ive tested the 2021 pack, and its like theyve just nicked tpongraz78's physics to make the cars more lifelike.
my tip, stay away from the eatc mod, and get the 2019 car pack when it comes out full release, hes currently working his way through the cars. ive already emailed him about a homologation pack with all the extra cars such as the renault megane, etc etc. his mod work is really exceptional & he does a fantastic job.
also means that you can make skins accurately with good base templates, instead of having to stuff around with the eatc cars. ive been there, done that so i wouldnt bother.

Any chance that these cars are in the works?

I believe they are on AssettoMods list of todo's hes working his way through the atcc/v8supercar era. next version out will be the 95-97 mod im pretty sure, so just be patient.

Le Mans 67 - 54 grid spots

Both normal and le mans style starts; both layouts have the pits in the le mans start postition, so doing a pit stop is going to be really awkward ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Drop the file in the tracks folder; it doesn´t (shouldn´t) overwrite anything.

@Cheesehead2

le_grand_circuit_1967_54pits.zip - 15.8 MB
It would be really great if somebody could alter the 1967 layout and put in the single chicane as in 1971 / 1972 layout.
This would then give us a 70s option.

HELP!

I tried to optimize some ai lines on different tracks with weak ai drive.
All in all I got good results. But one big problem is still there:

kseditor always manipulates the left and right line in paralel to the ai line. So the ai is a lot more competetive after my work but the wrong borderlines do not prevent them go off the track when You have side by side racing.

Here is an example what I mean. The side lines (blue) always follow the ai fast line (pink) when manipulating in kseditor. Couldn't find any solution to keep them on their place.

upload_2021-4-10_14-41-15.png

Any skilled track modder can tell me, how to prevent this? A way to optimize ai fast lane without shifting side lines?

:banghead: :bowdown: :banghead:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back