Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,825 comments
Anyone having issues with Pacific Coast and the ocean not showing up? I had previously had the "better water" mod added to it and I have stFlow enabled but even after doing a clean reinstall of the track and even turning off stFlow and it's still just missing for most of the track. Any ideas? Photo for reference:

Screenshot_gd_ruf_r_turbo_pacific_coast_10-3-121-18-14-40.jpg

so has anyone updated Legion's Daytona track with RainFX, more PitStops and lighting? his is the only one with the no chicane and back in '82 & 83 IMSA ran it without the chicane so it would be nice to do the same. right now it only holds 32 cars but i know they raced with more than that.

just reread your posts re this and strung together is sounds like you are asking if i can swap in another gtr chassis over this frame? sure. same issue though, the gtr models are very low poly and id be happy to get them up to spec even, but, the skinning and uv mapping would be the issue, but if you happy to skin im happy to subdivide ;)

I don't posses any skills to help with the models, but since You mentioned You're upgrading the original Evo model already; I'm sure I konow at least two people who can make skins.

The chassis in question is and intermediate step between 01 Evo and Morgan LMP2. The physics/specs are already here. I will just look for the assets necessary.
One of the points of redoing these cars is to drag attention of people like You, who would eventually feel like push the development of the models a little further, not letting it die.

Welp, RaceDepartment has a new look. Love the logomark by itself. Not so sure I like the new logotype over the old, though. It will take some time to get used to, and I'm sure I will, but the old one had such instant recognizability and had a unique, somewhat friendly character for the space. The new one makes me feel like I'd be too nervous to ask for its autograph. In time, I'll learn to like it but, for now: goodbye, old friend.

Classic:
RD_logo.png

New:

rd-footer-logo.png

CIRCUITO DE ALBACETE

1gnh2a6xfqnKfHC2b50oADsT01fjamMsdk2KANrgjfn1p61Ciwo4nZkT_JCF9Izu8xmp=s151

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster (though I used to be quite active on the old F1 Classic forum).

I found a version of Circuito De Albacete out in the wild. This track mod was made by Won_D and he had it as a version 0.5 before he seemed to stop working on it. I have taken it upon myself to finish it off.
I have added things, removed things, changed things and fixed things. Too much to remember...

The only thing it needs now is decent grass, lights and replay cams. I'm hoping you guys can help with these features.

The track link is below. Enjoy :)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7m758ynw2fw9h9j/albacete.rar/file

yes, finally a kunos match job! thank you, now i'm pretty sure i will play this gt4 pack alongside with new gt2 - with such quality work i don't care about encryption! though i guess rain still doesn't work on encrypted mods..

CIRCUITO DE ALBACETE

1gnh2a6xfqnKfHC2b50oADsT01fjamMsdk2KANrgjfn1p61Ciwo4nZkT_JCF9Izu8xmp=s151

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster (though I used to be quite active on the old F1 Classic forum).

I found a version of Circuito De Albacete out in the wild. This track mod was made by Won_D and he had it as a version 0.5 before he seemed to stop working on it. I have taken it upon myself to finish it off.
I have added things, removed things, changed things and fixed things. Too much to remember...

The only thing it needs now is decent grass, lights and replay cams. I'm hoping you guys can help with these features.

The track link is below. Enjoy :)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7m758ynw2fw9h9j/albacete.rar/file
Welcome mate, good to see you here ;)

Problem with the cocktip of the 2012 Ford Mustang GT4, it is completely offbeat, in the showroom it is well, someone would have a solution

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2021-04-11 124452.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-04-11 124452.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 44
Kyalami 2016 - Updates | RaceDepartment Kyalami 2016 received update, cool.
Optimizations:
* LOD OUT tags on heavy objects to improve FPS
* Summer/Winter layouts - most objects/spectators removed, more of a track day experience. (FPS friendly option)
* Various CSP tweaks implemented

So it seems that the performance, something that was issue with this mod, should be better.

Last edited:
Hello all,

I don't think I'm the only one that was waiting for a spicy mod of the Toyota GT86.

Seeing that the mod doesn't appear (or at least I've never see it) I decided to create it for fun.
I'm NOT a 3D modder, I just play sometimes with the 3DSimED3 to make cars never made and I use parts from other mods to make them as close as possible to the real one. Then I re-work the physics (That's my real strong point).

Finally I decided to make the GT86 CS-Cup.

Real one:
Captura de pantalla 2021-04-11 134437.png

I've worked on the physics matching the real specs (power, weight, gear ratio, stiffer suspension, etc).
I've added basic setup options as the real one.
Changed engine sound and then added to the 3D model what you can see here:
- Big front brakes
- Wheels
- Steering wheel
- Rollcage
- Rear wing
- Single exhaust

This is the result:

Captura de pantalla 2021-04-11 135500.png
Captura de pantalla 2021-04-11 135419.png
Captura de pantalla 2021-04-11 135532.png

After testing it I was really suprised how good it looks! :eek:
Physics are not 100% finished yet , needs suspension and drivetrain retouches but is really really fun to drive too. :drool:

I didn't expect that but I really think it could be a great mod for assetto corsa community and provide epic on-line races.
So I'm looking forward to make it public for everyone.

Before that I would like to give a proper 3D model to it: stripped interior, with racing controls and gauges, add a proper racing seat, flames (are there but doesn't show up :guilty: ), CSP integration... still things like that to make a great mod.

I have no skills for that.

My request is: would be somebody skilled in in 3D modding interested in collaborate to complete this mod?

Please, DM me. 👍

Regards.

VRC has been doing a lot of updating recently. They finally gave some love to the old but great 2003 Prototype Pack

From VRC:

All our Prototype Pack cars have been updated!
1f973.png

Changelog for all cars:
- Reworked tyre model: increased tyre grip at low speeds with a minor decrease at high speeds.
- Updated aeromaps: slight increase of the downforce and a different aerobalance.
- Various changes: CG heights, sprung/unprung masses distributions, inertias etc.
Get 'em at vrc-modding-team.net

172241810_1547575522300531_5305118805578227203_n.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back