Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
Barcelona 2021 - This ought to be good...

preview-jpg.472923

track link @ RD (see previous post)

Heads up - remove 3x files: 'payloads' and 'with grid'

upload_2021-5-9_3-37-15.png

Last edited:
Pyyer has provided a quick fix for the new barcelona layout - Its goood enough for now to get as close to the 2021 layout as we can - but you need to create a 'layout_gp_2021' folder in the existing UI folder and drag the download ui contents into it for it to work - Also works with @Blackcelica 2021 skin

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/barcelona-2021-track-layout.42398/
View attachment 1009743
It works with my latest 2021 skin I posted yesterday..... Good find.

Fixes for side lines, pit, map, plus vao's for Autodromo de Tocancipa:

https://www.racedepartment.com/down...ix-and-hint-for-autodromo-de-tocancipa.41562/
or
https://mega.nz/file/W5hCHLhY#AJcLkvPLihzT5UNy3nyX_f-MSWKNnwzKzudFaIaXH_E

Updated for reverse layout. Also added a few hints. Make sure to delete .bin and pit lane with grid.ai files in ai folder for clean install.

Have fun y'all.

Thank you again for your great AI updates @KevinK2. Tocancipa is a fantastic track for TCR cars, especially the Cupra Leon 2020 by TMM.
Another great track for racing with TCR cars is Pau Arnos by ACTK, but the AI is performing not very well. Maybe you can take a look at it, if you also like the track with its interesting elevation changes,

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2426#post-13400591

They seem to be generated automatically by the game, what's the harm in having them in the upload?

If you've been following this thread, you may be aware some members have experienced issues with the AI on the start-grid - slow/crawl to start the race... Apparently, these additional files may be the cause to that incident. These files are created by 'CM/CSP/New AI behavior' settings - which need to be unchecked - refer to a post by leBluem suggesting to review/uncheck if necessary.

upload_2021-5-9_4-25-53.png

Don't believe there's anything to be overly concern, other than for modders to rid of these before sharing track-mods, or for the recipient to review/remove them at installation... Nevertheless, the broader point to make is that these files may be causing AI issues in race-mode - and raising awareness about it should lessen the number of member-inquiries - see - now you know too... pass it on...

@pk3r72owns Quick TV Cams set for this track. I want to make more and maybe better tv cams (if possibile, due to the limitations of the track for the presence of fences, walls, and so on like for every city track), but this ones are working fine for the moment

EDIT: Cams updated with an extra closed-action cam ;)

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
@Fanapryde @norms sir...

Reboot Team,

could you give it a hand on the Istanbul Park?

We (I & Enver) are stuck at that point. And because of the work, we can't find any time to work on it.

And (if you want) there's only 3 racetracks in Turkey. Park, Korfez & Ulku... could it be possible to you to make those 2 tracks? Any visual data you want, i can arrange it (and i beileve most of our guys will do too)

no idea, i was poking around in the rf2 cars and thats what this one is labbled, might be the pack just dded a skin to the oreca to make it look toyota-esque?

Yep, that might be a toyota skin for the oreca. Still, we wouldn't have any problem by having another Oreca 07... :D

Well there is a Korfez Circuit that i found on another forum but i haven't tried it out (There is actually 2 options but the one i haven't mentioned is incomplete and doesn't even have a proper ui). Ulku Park might be a great idea but i doubt anyone would do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meanwhile ILJA has done it again....

Missions in AC...

After doing some testing driving on two-lane layout of LAC and remembering how fun it was to take that Red Bull monster and try to overtake as many cars as possible, I thought to take a small detour and create a new racing mode for that. And for something else too, so I created a new module allowing to create new single-player modes with Lua scripts. At the moment whole thing is pretty experimental, let’s see if it’s of any use first, but later I’ll rework it so it would have proper CM integration in Quick Drive section as well as ability to define new modes on per-track level. And some API so those modes could control AIs, move objects around, affect weather conditions and so on. But currently they’re more on a level of original AC’s drifting mode.

Maybe someone here has an solution. Some cars have no sound, but just, when there are many cars on track. If i have only 10 cars they work fine. Is this an bug and how can i fix it?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back