Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,070 comments
I recently heard there is a mod for the porsche 911 rsr 2021 version. Anyone know where I could locate that as my google-fu is pretty weak this morning.

Hey everyone, i have been having some problems with the tyres. They are not changing colors when i select soft or hard. It is the same in Formula Hybrid and the Kunos Ferrari F138. Which setting or file should i check? I can't find it. Help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

wow guys you must try the preset for imsa, it's better than i expected, i try in several tracks and it works like a clock, i know AC ai not drive very good high speed cars, but whit the preset ai can drive clean tracks like Monaco 1985 even GTP class :odd:

Alright bear with me - first time I've ever skinned a suit and helmet so it's not 100% authentic. Some liberties were taken and so on but I present to you Mick Doohan's Rothmans Honda leathers and helmet for AC :

Edu8OCC.png

1bfMob1.png

VRWREIy.png

https://we.tl/t-Tyncl1TFQU

You put that where it belongs. Works best with 'driver_no_HANS' cause with 'driver' the HANS device hides some logos.

Alright bear with me - first time I've ever skinned a suit and helmet so it's not 100% authentic. Some liberties were taken and so on but I present to you Mick Doohan's Rothmans Honda leathers and helmet for AC :

Edu8OCC.png

https://we.tl/t-Tyncl1TFQU
You put that where it belongs. Works best with 'driver_no_HANS' cause with 'driver' the HANS device hides some logos.

Great work, StoffelWaffle! I'm a big fan of driver suits! I appreciate your effort in working the back of the driver (something I never do).

Last edited:
Canada 2021 - Gilles Villeneuve Track - UPDATED
https://www.mediafire.com/file/m43csikhuux2pu5/canada_2021.zip/file
New pit building finally added + others stuffs ;)
Note : .kn5 file with old pit building included if you don't like the new one
Enjoy :)

View attachment 1011626

EDIT : Please this rework deserve a proper tv cam set, im not able to provide one, iam not skilled in tv cam making... thxxx

Do you have some news reg. your Imola 2021 track? Or maybe can you share it?

Hello everybody. Well, I don't know if it is happening to someone else but I had been experiencing problems with VR (HP Reverb G2) for about a week. Permanent crashes, FPS drops, black screen, and a "critical steamvr error" message. After doing some research on the WMR forums, I saw that the problem was the last update of WMR - steam - beta (May 7th). I solved it by going from "WMR beta" to "WMR for steam - stable". Goodbye, problems.

Last edited:
I'm not 100% sure but I think the guy does some work for rF2 I'm not sure if that's 100% correct. rF2/397 did come up pretty quickly with a Cadi DPI & C8.R so I'm thinking the models they released were just passed on by URD???
No, all aforementioned models are either heavily w.i.p or outdated

I got both of these mods this 348hp and 158hp version. And they need a huuuuuuge update..If you check the GTA SA mod I shared you can see it's more solid and complete. Thanks anyway

UPDATED: Download link

I've made a racing version for a Championship that I run at OSTSS.

Suspension and drivetrain tuning, engine sound, etc.
Somehow this car is very difficult to tune, something strange with physics's basis.

But still fun to drive.

Link:

Screenshot_porsche_944t_cup_ostss_linas_montlhery_3-2-121-21-21-42.jpg
Screenshot_porsche_944t_cup_ostss_linas_montlhery_3-2-121-21-10-18.jpg
Screenshot_dp_alfa_romeo_gtv6_bbs_alfa_romeo_gtv6_gra_autodromo_do_estoril_28-1-121-14-44-36.jpg

Last edited:
Its not for the public. But some guys like to disrespect others work and leak it

That's a shame. I am not good enough to race online and prefer to just hot lap. I would love to drive the car but understand if it is strictly for that online competition. Maybe someday it will be released to the public to try.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back