The lights are dependend of the sun angle, bc the condition "NIGHT_SMOOTH" is used.
You could create urself a new condition, smtg like
and replace every entry "NIGHT_SMOOTH" within the ext_config.ini with "NIGHT_1930".Code:[CONDITION_...] ; active at 19:30–07:00 NAME=NIGHT_1930 INPUT=TIME LUT=(|0=1|25200=1|25200.01=0|70200=0|70200.01=1|86400=1|) LAG=0.9
Code is just created from memory, completely untested!
Thanks for the explanation, I'm going to try to see that, in some tracks I use a high contrast ppf at night because with the sol ppf you don't see anything.
I don't have custom manager, but I have it in the correct folder.
Interestingly if I make a server for myself, I can see it there and even join it.
I've had this issue with the GTA 3 Liberty city map as well, but everything else works fine.
Anyway I've just had the suddon urge to puke since I've just seen it's an encrytped map, so **** the authors for that.
I guess at this point I don't even want to make it work.
My track is compressed whit the LXZ format that used by CM if you not have CM not works.
Try this one from other link
Last edited: