Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,090 comments
It's been a fair few years since I first 'finished' Seattle - but my knowledge has vastly increased in that amount of time. I found the project files on an old HDD and am pleased to announced it's getting a remaster. Using some of the assetts from my Toronto circuit to flesh it out a bit, and with much better resource management it's already 40% smaller file size, and the FPS have gone up considerably. New, more accurate building have been added as well.

This will be worked on in my 'off time' so don't expect it soon, but it's gonna be a massive upgrade!

Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_seattle_circuit_18-4-121-20-13-18.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_seattle_circuit_18-4-121-20-15-4.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_seattle_circuit_18-4-121-20-15-15.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_seattle_circuit_18-4-121-20-15-27.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_seattle_circuit_18-4-121-20-15-32.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_seattle_circuit_18-4-121-20-16-18.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_seattle_circuit_18-4-121-20-16-48.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_seattle_circuit_18-4-121-20-16-59.jpg

These screenshots don't have the correct shaders in place for tarmac etc. Just giving an idea in how things are progressing.

Tested w 3 different ppfilters, in my opinion w chiquifreaky ppf looks very good, but you open my curiosity now and i have a tons of cuestions :D :D :D

How can i do for the lights work before 19:30??

You might want to hold off on this as any lights config might not work with my overhaul.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a fair few years since I first 'finished' Seattle - but my knowledge has vastly increased in that amount of time. I found the project files on an old HDD and am pleased to announced it's getting a remaster. Using some of the assetts from my Toronto circuit to flesh it out a bit, and with much better resource management it's already 40% smaller file size, and the FPS have gone up considerably. New, more accurate building have been added as well.

This will be worked on in my 'off time' so don't expect it soon, but it's gonna be a massive upgrade!

View attachment 1011816 View attachment 1011817 View attachment 1011818 View attachment 1011819 View attachment 1011820 View attachment 1011821 View attachment 1011822 View attachment 1011823

These screenshots don't have the correct shaders in place for tarmac etc. Just giving an idea in how things are progressing.

great news mate!
perhaps you can use some stuff from my update package here:

i spend much much time on this back in the days...
so perhaps then it wasn't for nothing when your update will arrive.

View attachment 1011816 View attachment 1011817 View attachment 1011818 View attachment 1011819 View attachment 1011820 View attachment 1011821 View attachment 1011822 View attachment 1011823

:bowdown:Good news :cheers: one of my favorites Seattle, and Citta di aria best street tracks of gt series

BTW
night lights is not my work, im only test improvement

@Mike08 im use your skin track and is very good, what ppfilter you used in the video? looks great

Last edited:
found on cs.rin.ru. The angriest tabletop racer ever..

Download

"Tons of fun. 8 Gears.
Physics setup for fun and something different where you feel the car when it get's light over bumps at speed relative to its size. You will feel the front get light and bouncy. Drive it for a while, you will get used to it, and love it. Be sure to try with GPK F1 "kart" tracks
."

Loves being on two wheels, launching, going around corners, in fact the only one I had not managed is doing a stoppie on the front two wheels ;)

unknown.png

Source https://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=63798&p=2374560#p2374560

It needs full f1 skins!!!

Last edited:
View attachment 1011844
Looks fantastic!!
Take a bit of getting used to though..
Yup.. thats a whole lot of angry in a very small package.. like my mother-in-law...

Taking them around now, AI line is a bit tough on them, poking a stick at aggression slider to find a sweet spot ;) Track needs a new phy-mesh road, very chunky in place, and some L-R lines, with AI its pure carnage (fun in its own way too!).

Might crack the track open to fix the phy mesh.

Last edited:
Yup.. thats a whole lot of angry in a very small package.. like my mother-in-law...

Taking them around now, AI line is a bit tough on them, poking a stick at aggression slider to find a sweet spot ;) Track needs a new phy-mesh road, very chunky in place, and some L-R lines, with AI its pure carnage (fun in its own way too!).

Might crack the track open to fix the phy mesh.

lol amazing!! hahahaha looks very good :lol:

I think i have rainbow road extracted from DS i take a look in my files

here https://www.mediafire.com/file/viq94z2njoxpfjd/ds_rainbow_road.rar/file

car stuck in looping :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I don't know. It's an old BE Modding mod. If someone would do a new mod with a great model would be great.:D

hopefully...that's why I asked if there is anyone who decided, when you published it, to work on it. A friend of mine said there's a lot of work to do, it's not worth it for him. :( :gtpflag:

Is there any information about ACC Nissan GTR GT3 conversion? It's one of my favorite GT3. I use the Kunos one all the time and the low poly decals are becoming stale. Also or any good skin pack suggestions? Thanks.

All the 4 links, It says "no file" after I clicked in the "CREATE A DOWNLOAD LINK" button.
So I re-uploaded the files. I don't know why that happend. Maybe because of the sudden amount of increased downloads. Can you check if it works now?

https://sharemods.com/0j2bt5xnt0zq/vhe_velopark.rar.html
https://sharemods.com/ou5fl3zi9z8k/vhe_goiania.rar.html
https://sharemods.com/tzh1vapnvmrp/vhe_curitiba.rar.html
https://sharemods.com/ykkqafswj01k/vhe_cascavel.rar.html

Last edited:
So lately i have some strange fps drops on certain corners.. like parabolica... the fps drops from a stable 120 fps to like 100 fps for 1 sec and then gets back on 120 fps..
Anyobe else has this issue?
Using latest sol rc3 and csp 1.75

View attachment 1011680

You mean this one? i don't know where i found it, and it has some flaws but it's decent

remove txt extension then unpack in the skins folder

Beauty, thank you! After watching a replay I had I realized I hadn't done quite the car justice, so here's an updated flames.ini file. Just remove the ".txt" in the file name and drop it in the 'data' folder for some flame-spitting action, just like in this video (this channel has some great videos btw).

Attachments

• flames.ini.txt
    368 bytes · Views: 45
How can i do for the lights work before 19:30??
The lights are dependend of the sun angle, bc the condition "NIGHT_SMOOTH" is used.

You could create urself a new condition, smtg like
Code:
[CONDITION_...]
; active at 19:30–07:00
NAME=NIGHT_1930
INPUT=TIME
LUT=(|0=1|25200=1|25200.01=0|70200=0|70200.01=1|86400=1|)
LAG=0.9
and replace every entry "NIGHT_SMOOTH" within the ext_config.ini with "NIGHT_1930".

Code is just created from memory, completely untested!

Last edited:
You have Custom manager? place file in correct folder?

I don't have custom manager, but I have it in the correct folder.
Interestingly if I make a server for myself, I can see it there and even join it.

I've had this issue with the GTA 3 Liberty city map as well, but everything else works fine.

Anyway I've just had the suddon urge to puke since I've just seen it's an encrytped map, so **** the authors for that.
I guess at this point I don't even want to make it work.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back