Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,809 comments
So the Guerilla Modding Chevrolet Camaro GT4.R was updated similar to the previous update of the Aston.

preview.jpg

For those struggling to find it, @DaWallace provided a direct link to the archive in this post:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1870#post-13272001
The new car is in the 0.8 folder.

Laptops are most venerable on that front, with their tiny air-fan outlets clogged most of the time.

Excuse me for being cheeky, but...

101.jpg

102.jpg

P.S. I don't have a gaming laptop, but if I did, I wouldn't be prepared to dress if it in religious garb to try and fix the problem with its dusty vent. To be honest though, I always thought there were a lot of dusty vents underneath those robes. :crazy:

Last edited:
So the Guerilla Modding Chevrolet Camaro GT4.R was updated similar to the previous update of the Aston.

View attachment 1013189

For those struggling to find it, @DaWallace provided a direct link to the archive in this post:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1870#post-13272001
The new car is in the 0.8 folder.

The car is prone to create some ultra violent FFB despite it being turned down heavily.

The dip at Londrina before the back stretch.... almost broke my writst :ill:
Just saying, be careful :gtpflag:

Already pretty good I'd say. 👍
But though I can drive the layouts, for four of them I can't produce an outline.
I get this message:

Can’t update outline:
D3D11_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND: File not found (-2005139454)

At first I thought it was because maps were missing or incorrect. So I made new ones, but still not possible to generate outlines.
Never seen this before.
Any idea ?

Edit: I obviously can take the new made maps and change the name into outline.png, but that is not how it is supposed to work.
same here . been having tha trouble on a few tracks lately. i have noticed i only have two sectors instead of three in the timing. going to update a few things and pass it back around.

@Breathe
I compared both versions and still prefer mine because of several little details (and it has a layout more). Tarmac is less bright etc...

OK and thank you for your time

At first glance it appeared identical to @VheEth 's 0.6 release. I have looked again and all they have done is change some UI information and added a Renault themed? skin.

"You have probably noticed that but isn't editing a mod unallowed without giving credits?"
I'm assuming you mean is it frowned upon without credits, then usually it is yeah. No credits for @VheEth at all, readme.txt removed which included all credits and updates and also outstanding issues. I personally don't care who edits anything I have done, but it would be nice if credits were kept. This was mainly VheEth's work, I helped with optimisation. A lot of people have notice that he has not provided updates for quite a while and links are not working. I'm not saying this is why, but maybe SGAN have contributed to that? Pathetic really to be honest, a skin release would have been more than enough it seems. Of-course it's all a grey area anyway so it's just pissing in the wind effectively :dunce:

EDIT:

A link to the original 0.6 version of the track, obviously without the Renault skin from above:

https://anonfiles.com/J7v9F671p1/zhuhai_beta_06_rar

Thank you all for the infos about this track.
I didn't had the original form @VheEth

The SGAN Studios versions came from : https://www.plutonization.com/bbs/prp-esports

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 1013190

View attachment 1013191

P.S. I don't have a gaming laptop, but if I did, I wouldn't be prepared to dress if it in religious garb to try and fix the problem with its dusty vent. To be honest though, I always thought there were a lot of dusty vents underneath those robes. :crazy:

Love it! What a GOOFY moment - see kids, this is what you call the 'keyboard-slurring' syndrome - it happens right about 2-3am - when keyboard errors (brain deficiency, sleep-deprivation) become the AIs' open interpretation to misspelling - which leads back to 'GOOFY'... cheeky no less, but that's gold... 👍

PS. funny thing - at least that's what the brain thought at the time - 'vulnerable'

Too much of these perhaps
keyboard-slurring.gif

Hey guys. I have a question: how do i stop the interior looking like this? I don't like this reflective kind of look on the steering wheel and where the buttons are. Which setting should i change? Or maybe it is a car related thing (This car is BK's Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO).

unknown_2021.05.26-09.50.png

View attachment 1013190

View attachment 1013191

? Seems this may have been intended also?
upload_2021-5-26_17-45-12.png

May 20, 2021
CANADA 2021 - Gilles Villeneuve track - FINAL UPDATE
https://www.mediafire.com/file/75ggmxpegejnzg0/canada_2021+-+FINAL.zip/file
NEW lights marshal model + working flash lights,
REWORKED Aramco pitlane strip + Pirelli ground advert on pitlane
NEW marquee grandstand model on start finnish straight sector
+ others minor stuffs, textures changed...
this is the final version of this reworked track.
Enjoy :)

Canada 2021 - WIP

Cams are in progress (editing-phase), along with other SFX treats...
Thank you @marc_13000 for bringing this track into AC.
Unfortunately, it did not make the F1 schedule this year... Which only means we have a year to practice...

canada_2021_01.jpg

The new pit-building included with Marc's update looks the part, and has a modernised standard appeal - well done.

Last edited:
May 20, 2021

Canada 2021 - WIP

Cams are in progress (editing-phase), along with other SFX treats...
Thank you @marc_13000 for bringing this track into AC.
Unfortunately, it did not make the F1 schedule this year... Which only means we have a year to practice...

View attachment 1013231

The new pit-building included with Marc's update looks the part, and has a modernised standard appeal - well done.

link to the ford? been looking for a good one in a while

Me again!

Since I made two Aston skins in my pack I've gone and rebuilt the second one. This was a little more tricky to deal with being a more complex design but I've tried my best to make this livery special. Will be some time before this gets released as I am waiting for all the cars to be updated but I hope you enjoy what you see here.

Screenshot_gt4_aston_martin_vantage_ks_black_cat_county_26-4-121-2-8-57.jpg

Screenshot_gt4_aston_martin_vantage_ks_black_cat_county_26-4-121-2-21-45.jpg

Just noticed that the Camaro has been updated so I better get to work on pulling apart another PSD file.

Fun fun!

Attachments

• Screenshot_gt4_aston_martin_vantage_ks_black_cat_county_26-4-121-2-13-30.jpg
    Screenshot_gt4_aston_martin_vantage_ks_black_cat_county_26-4-121-2-13-30.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_gt4_aston_martin_vantage_ks_black_cat_county_26-4-121-2-18-3.jpg
    Screenshot_gt4_aston_martin_vantage_ks_black_cat_county_26-4-121-2-18-3.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 20
Hello SimRacing-Fans,

first of all thanks to everybody here. All the modders make a great job.
I tried to do some modding, but... it failed on my talent and on time to learn it.
Big thanks to all of you who share their tracks and cars for people like me who have really fun to drive them.
It´s a pleasure that racing fans who can´t pay for the expensive cars and track-tickets can do racing on simulators.
Thank you all!
By the side: I´m looking for a good Porsche GT2 991.2 RS (no MR) Mod with functionally rainFX (windshield, wipers...) and turning lights.
I tried to modify the M.Kass (2018) one but my modding-talents... :scared: failed. I also paid for the one from assettodrive, but the physics and power seems not be realistic enough.
Maybe one can help me?

CANADA 2021 - Gilles Villeneuve track - FINAL UPDATE
https://www.mediafire.com/file/75ggmxpegejnzg0/canada_2021+-+FINAL.zip/file
NEW lights marshal model + working flash lights,
REWORKED Aramco pitlane strip + Pirelli ground advert on pitlane
NEW marquee grandstand model on start finnish straight sector
+ others minor stuffs, textures changed...
this is the final version of this reworked track.
Enjoy :)
View attachment 1012036
View attachment 1012037 View attachment 1012038
View attachment 1012039
View attachment 1012040

Can you teach me how to add lights to a circuit for some night activities?

I'm looking for somone who want to join our team and update this one for CSP?
This is mini copper sport 500, latest classic mini limited edition to 500 cars.

Things to do:
- wipers animation,
- ini update to rain etc.
- back lights fix, they looks bad and not working at night,
- front lights fix, the normals the car currently has on the front light seem to be flipped / ruined in some way that prevents refractions from working.
- I don't know what more? Maybe driver change to more not stig style.

I have blend and 800MB high quality car photos.

I talked about it with Rusty but I think he don't have enough time.

View attachment 1012654

I need only someone who can build wipers animtion. Someone?

good afternoon, guys engaged in graphics, can you tell me how to make such relief textures (tx normal), maybe there is some guide?
por_badge_011_nrml.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back