- 53

- United Kingdom
vhe hockenheim?Completely redone mesh with reduced bumps and high resolution for vhe Hockenheim. https://www.mediafire.com/file/6982i5nh1pzb1g0/new_physics_mesh_hockenheim_vhe.rar/file
vhe hockenheim?Completely redone mesh with reduced bumps and high resolution for vhe Hockenheim. https://www.mediafire.com/file/6982i5nh1pzb1g0/new_physics_mesh_hockenheim_vhe.rar/file
vhe hockenheim?
Great camera work, again, @DaBaeda ! Camera 12 is the best.
The last four cameras are his great work.
There are some strange "triangle glitches" that appear in the video. Maybe a CSP issue.
Really enjoyed a couple of laps around this track. Thanks for setting it up to use in AC.
My 1/2 a cent... and I know you're aware of these issues.
1. Road mesh needs some smoothing/remodeling, as you can feel the "blockiness" of the lower poly-count, especially through lower dips in the road and over crests.
2. Not sure about the glowing, pulsating road-surface markers. Maybe this comes from its' original version. IMWO, for me, a little too "arcadey."
3. This would be another good track to "re-master" if someone had time to edit the models and improve the textures and add normal maps (so wish I did have time right now).
Of course, thanks again for all your work and contributions.
I can't place that track...... anyone ?
Thanks for the appreciation Fana.
Curitiba is a pine cone in the ass. There will be updates, but the track remains bumpy.
Some say...
A miniature version of him often appears at sim rigs, with a disapproving glare (we think)
as he watches idiots that think sim-racing is like the real thing.
View attachment 979031
![]()
![]()
Not anymore, i fixed it. Completely new road mesh, smooth and highres.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/dz6n1bg0r6skjtg/curitiba.rar/file
sorry, all of my suggestions are NSFW :|talking of things appearing on simrigs, doing a replacement cap for my fanatec wheel. will drop the files in thingiverse again, will fit standard 6 hole fanatec hubs. but, dont think an FDM will pull this off. Will be printing on my DLP and casting to Brass, then stress it to look oldish like the left hand one. will update this post next week once its cast, its only going onto printer now.
If anyone has any other design ideas for the centre section happy to hear them?
View attachment 979072
sorry, all of my suggestions are NSFW :|
people! good day! it occurred to me to experiment with cars! I grabbed the base of the ETC Fiat Turbo from Brazil, which was quite unmanageable, remove the turbo, and put together some physics similar to the Turismo Pista Class 1 from Argentina. I leave the credits to whom it corresponds! It has a single skin and if someone wants to try it, and create a template, or whatever, it is freely available. Thank you very much, try and enjoy!
https://mega.nz/file/ls422T7B#dzp5rV6uo_LBJ4wtw53BND9qs5aj0Q6XIz-iH0xISLg
I clarify that it is my first time with a car and that I did everything in my power! I accept criticism and feel free to modify it to your liking!
Zolder 2009 v1.01 (updated)
Changelog v1.01:
- pit area fixed by @damone13x
- hole in grass turn 2 fixed
:: DOWNLOAD ::
Completely redone mesh with reduced bumps and high resolution for vhe Hockenheim. https://www.mediafire.com/file/6982i5nh1pzb1g0/new_physics_mesh_hockenheim_vhe.rar/file
New high resolution physic mesh for vhe Londrina. Tried to contact vhe but got no response so files are released as update and not with new track version.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8o6vcccyjl13om4/new_physic_mesh_londrina.rar/file
LOL Freeroam is unstable, you cant "race", but you can "trackday"
try "trackday" on freeroam. AI will go into the dirt areas also.
again... Freeroam layout choose "trackday". Its beta for fun only.
Otherwise, as long as cars with some suspension travel, lighter cars, cars with proper aero etc have not much AI issues in all of my testing. Try slower cars? I have done many 4 lap races with full grid without issues.
note: Track is from TOCA 1
does anyone have this track, indy Toronto by DAB?
Would you mind fixing this mirror?!-------Audi RS7 C7 2016-------
Hi !Cams for Thruxton
Doesn´t overwrite existing cams.
Have Fun.
Also any chance of you revisiting the Aston V8 Vantage (1977)? Think it was just the rims were too big.
hi @GIBBONS I like your C5 Z06, nice detail to change the steering wheel, looks good that C6 part, the car I think is really good, but I found a 3d or dummie problem, if you see the front wheels, a red 3d artifact is appearing through the brake disc, please see the picture, I hope you can fix it, meanwhile, I just can say: Thank You!View attachment 979093
LOL Freeroam is unstable, you cant "race", but you can "trackday"
try "trackday" on freeroam. AI will go into the dirt areas also.
again... Freeroam layout choose "trackday". Its beta for fun only.
Otherwise, as long as cars with some suspension travel, lighter cars, cars with proper aero etc have not much AI issues in all of my testing. Try slower cars? I have done many 4 lap races with full grid without issues.
note: Track is from TOCA 1
Hi All.
Does anybody know if there is a 1996 Porsche Joest LMP car anywhere or a Courage C36. Many thanks.
Many thanks, as it’s one of my local tracks, it’s a go to in AC for me.Cams for Thruxton
Doesn´t overwrite existing cams.
Have Fun.
Would you mind fixing this mirror?!
![]()
The low res is something I can live with, but the distorted image not that much.![]()