Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,774 comments
Great car. Much faster then RSS version like 2-3 sec a lap (tested in Road America, IMS). Gets speed a lot quicker on start. Drives great with good feel on braking and slide less then RSS. I get used to RSS and fine-tuned the car but here its good without extensive tuning.
Didn`t notice any fps drops (IMS - RSS 50-55, VRC 50-60).
RSS don't do the 2021 yet, ?

Great car. Much faster then RSS version like 2-3 sec a lap (tested in Road America, IMS). Gets speed a lot quicker on start. Drives great with good feel on braking and slide less then RSS. I get used to RSS and fine-tuned the car but here its good without extensive tuning.
Didn`t notice any fps drops (IMS - RSS 50-55, VRC 50-60).

It's quite overpowered imho.
The road car is listed at 770 ponies.
Wiki gives an estimated 550-750 horsies for the current cars.
Given the fact that new upcoming engine generation (including the hybrid part) is supposed to bring a boost of 200 ponies, I very much doubt that they are aiming for 950-1000 horsies.
Therefore, I think the 660 figure of the RSS car is actually more realistic and the new cars will have around 850+ ponies.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the share, i'am currently driving your car on the 0.8 version since you released it and i have to be honest, i freaking love it !!! you've made an amazing work. I will definitely keep that one on my favorites list. Thank you 👍

Thank you for kind words.

2000 Toyota MR-S JGTC

Mbv992M.jpg

DTnwGVR.jpg

Track Update by CrisT86
Rudskogen Motorsenter

- New EXT_CONFIG (including a lot of fixed from the @slider666 ones)
- New VAO
- New TV Cam (1 set only with 4 FOVS due to the big problem of handling this track with the kdEditor)

DOWNLOAD
https://sharemods.com/7z0v80gf5it1/...EXT_CONFIG___VAO___TV_Cam_by_CrisT86.rar.html

The track requires fixed in terms of textures optimization (the main terrain is over 30mb), some others over 10mb.

Thanks for this. it really need new more realistic road textures as well.

Thanks for this. it really need new more realistic road textures as well.

I saw worst textures to be honest, and i think that is one of the latest thing that needs to be fixed at the moment :D
Hope someone find time to improve it because is a small and fun track

Track Update by CrisT86
Rudskogen Motorsenter

- New EXT_CONFIG (including a lot of fixed from the @slider666 ones)
- New VAO
- New TV Cam (1 set only with 4 FOVS due to the big problem of handling this track with the kdEditor)

DOWNLOAD
https://sharemods.com/7z0v80gf5it1/...EXT_CONFIG___VAO___TV_Cam_by_CrisT86.rar.html

The track requires fixed in terms of textures optimization (the main terrain is over 30mb), some others over 10mb.
A bit confused here.
The track I've got installed (dazzorm, AI fix by Newee,fixes Sliderman v1.1 beta) is called rudskogen_motorsenter_beta, while your add-ons will install
to rudskogen_motorsenter (without the beta) ?
Will they work ?

A bit confused here.
The track I've got installed (dazzorm, AI fix by Newee,fixes Sliderman v1.1 beta) is called rudskogen_motorsenter_beta, while your add-ons will install
Will they work ?
I've downloaded the one posted by @saXXXon at https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2529#post-13420762 and it has no _beta in tha folder name

The track is the same, so i'm pretty sure that, if you change the name of my folder it will work (except for the VAO which needs to be renamed like the track.kn5)

Last edited:
It's quite overpowered imho.
The road car is listed at 770 ponies.
Wiki gives an estimated 550-750 horsies for the current cars.
Given the fact that new upcoming engine generation (including the hybrid part) is supposed to bring a boost of 200 ponies, I very much doubt that they are aiming for 950-1000 horsies.
Therefore, I think the 660 figure of the RSS car is actually more realistic and the new cars will have around 850+ ponies.
2020 Indycars had less power than the 2021 ones have irl, so the power increase is reasonable.

Hello everyone,

This has probably beem covered but hopefully someone can help a software challenged person like me out. I have gottten back into racing after a little break and I am trying to get rain working. I read somewhere to get tire spray you need to turn off new smoke and dust to get it to work, problem is when I do that, the game immediately crashes when the lights go out at the start. I am sure I am missing a bunch of things but hopefully some can guide me a bit.

Thank you

A bit confused here.
Will they work ?

An updated version can be downloaded at the post below. Slider666 did some of his "tree magic" and adjusted other textures. This one has the "rudskogen motorsenter" folder, without the "beta."

@CrisT86

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2529#post-13420762

Last edited:
Some weeks ago I shared my skin pack for the VW FunCup on here, and since I've expended it rather drastically. The FunCup is a series that for it's pinnacle event attracts a grid of over 100 cars to run a race over 25 hours at Spa Francorchamps. So of course we needed some more liveries to make up a grid to resemble this great event.

I've created the real life liveries of 50 cars from the European (French/Belgian) championships, all with their unique details.
You can find a preview of all skins, and some information on the VW FunCup itself, over here.

Screenshot-from-Assetto-Corsa.jpg

Download Skin Pack | More info here

.../...I've created the real life liveries of 50 cars from the European (French/Belgian) championships, all with their unique details.
You can find a preview of all skins, and some information on the VW FunCup itself, over here.
Great looking skin pack, thanks for sharing it.
Now if somebody would be so kind to give this car some TLC (like working Motec display, wipers etc...)... that would be great.

Great looking skin pack, thanks for sharing it.
Now if somebody would be so kind to give this car some TLC (like working Motec display, wipers etc...)... that would be great.
I've tried my best at this already but those things are out of my league unfortunately. If someone wants to have a go at it sent me a DM for my progress!

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back