Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,829 comments

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1622749656.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1622749656.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 52
Does anyone know if there is a way to remove the kn5 encrypt? or if you can get the kn5 from a mod that doesn't have this file?
View attachment 1014842
I would also like to know, but only for making custom previews. It bother's me that I can't have the same preview for every car

Some of these are available.

Yes, VRC, ASR and ACFL. I have the whole collection, only missing the one or two from ACFL

Last edited:
Well they were throwing indirects around. Name a name or don’t say anything.

Who's they.. And no I was using humour.. Honestly I don't care as much as you might think.. Anything I have worked on is there to be tinkered with and altered by whomever wants too.. If I was that bothered really (and I have no moral high ground to stand on) would I not be crying about it like many others do... Get some perspective please

Last edited:
I don't know about a better version of Dubai but there was a current gen 911 GT3R mod from Toprace. Obviously, they don't have downloads anymore so if someone can publish it? (By the way that Porsche is a bit weird. They have almost 2Gb of skin in the folder of the car but the physics were unusable when i last tried. I am far from an expert but it was snapping everywhere in the middle of the corner. Assuming that car was mainly for screenshots??? I didn't like that mod so i deleted it.)

Thanks, if anyone has that and wants to share, anytime. :)

Who's they.. And no I was using humour.. Honestly I don't care as much as you might think.. Anything I have worked on is there to be tinkered with and altered by whomever wants too.. If I was that bothered really (and I have no moral high ground to stand on) would I not be crying about it like many others do... Get some perspective please
you sure you don't want to jump on the encryption bandwagon? :D

The mod's cactus... Mesh is utterly unusable for skinning... Quick skin-test reveals the prob...
View attachment 1014867
For now, best liveries that can be had with this mod - are based off the original skin-design (alternate pin-stripe colours), like so... Anything else added, like a numberboard, decal, etc - will appear skewed.
View attachment 1014869
Yes This mod makes me cry ..... it is really bad model quality , but let s see there is a guy who worked on his "model" I am waiting to see how it turns out , I would have love to do it myself but got dismotivated after seeing this mod !

Help!

I'm re-installing AC and Content Manager (paid) on a new Win10 machine, and drag and drop isn't working... I can't get any cars/tracks installed... I've got UAC turned off, is there anything else I'm missing ?

If anybody else ends up having the problem with Content Manager where their drag and drop installs won't work - make sure you're NOT running the app as admin. I finally dug up the solution after chasing down every single reference to CM on the Internet... or at least it felt that way! :) Maybe I was dumb, but it's nice to have it working again!

If anybody else ends up having the problem with Content Manager where their drag and drop installs won't work - make sure you're NOT running the app as admin. I finally dug up the solution after chasing down every single reference to CM on the Internet... or at least it felt that way! :) Maybe I was dumb, but it's nice to have it working again!

Still does not work for me, was not running it in Admin mode. frustrating. Various people have being reporting different versions of the drag drop bug, my "install by drag drop" works, but my swap cars in DRIVE screen does not..

the workaround for dragging and dropping cars in DRIVE (switching cars in a race list) is to select the car, wait for the preview window to display it, then drag the preview window to the active car slot not the actual car listing entry.

@Opperslang see this post.

F1 1989 & 1987 - I really hope some(or all!) of these eventually see the light of day in AC. :bowdown:

View attachment 1014835
View attachment 1014836

Hi mate, still fiddling with those cars. But unfortunately real life and getting Corona came along, no worries, all is fine:-) There are a few pretty big hurdles to take to make it up to standard:

* physics
* working mirrors-> have got that working in the meantime but takes a hell of a time per car
* working steering wheel (meaning it rotates, the wheels turn and work),still haven't got that to work
* most important, permission....

I have a track called hampton_downs_motorsport_park, no idea where I got it from, contains 3 layouts and is more detailed than the one on RD, looks fine fps-wise except on the main straight (drops down to ~20 fps, as soon as I am around the first corner they're back up) and the white track lines turn red in the distance. Does anybody have the same issues with this track?

Last edited:
noticed a lot of french tracks on here lately, so im hoping someday someone gets circuit de la Ferté-Gaucher to an AC Mod soon!

We also need LOHÉAC, a really good little track ! I like watching Yann Le Jossec throwing some cars around on that track, see Youtube channel "Rasso-Ouest"

Edit : here's one of their videos

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back