Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,822 comments
I'm getting 99% CPU occupancy messages again. Earlier today I could have +30 car races with no problems. Is this related to the new version of CSP?

EDIT - Downgraded to CSP 0.1.73, I'm no longer getting 99% CPU warnings but I do get some small freezing from time to time.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for these updates. I love all of these ACC conversion cars because I don't have the system to actually play ACC, not that I would even if I could. Makes me feel like i'm not missing out on anything with these conversions. One car conversion I have never been able to find is the Aston Martin. Do you know if anyone has ever done or plans to do an ACC conversion of the AM?

Thanks. Keep up the great work...
When M4sterkey joined us, he made the conversion and we worked together on some animations. But since he went solo, I don't know what's he's going to do, whether at some point he wll release the car or it will never see the light of the day.

Last edited:
I'm getting 99% CPU occupancy messages again. Earlier today I could have +30 car races with no problems. Is this related to the new version of CSP?

EDIT - Downgraded to CSP 0.1.73, I'm no longer getting 99% CPU warnings but I do get some small freezing from time to time.
I had the same problem with the free versions of CSP - but using the Patreon/paid version of CSP the issue disappeared.

So I'm getting back into the swing of things, and I have a favor to ask: what all would you recommend for mods right now? I'll be completely honest, I'm not wading through all of these pages. You all do way too much, way too fast. 😂

I still have my AC mod folder standing in at 44 gigs, so you know, pile on!
Think of it as an AC history lesson

Last edited:
So I'm getting back into the swing of things, and I have a favor to ask: what all would you recommend for mods right now? I'll be completely honest, I'm not wading through all of these pages. You all do way too much, way too fast. 😂

I still have my AC mod folder standing in at 44 gigs, so you know, pile on!
It might be easier to help you one category at a time. For example, if you say formula/open wheelers, then some people may quickly give you links and suggestions. Otherwise, I suggest you go to the usual suspects - racedepartment, assettoland, this thread.

I found it, I finally found a Fusion.
Screenshot_fsr_fusion_2017_deepforest_raceway_12-6-121-18-54-35.jpg

With that said, it's not the best it could be. Driving position is off I think and the shifting animations need to be improved. But I'm still going to drive it, because there's no other normal Ford Fusions available.

My advice for someone new to AC would be to get Discord and content manager, click "online" and look at which servers are populated that you would like to join. Go to the server's Discord (they all seem to have one) and get the content you need. Then sign up for SRS, click "live" and download all the content you need to participate in the events you want to there as well. That will be a good start.

A Trabant, are you working on this beauty?
No, not really. I have found this mod over here: https://www.trabant-game-mods.lima-city.de/
But it has several issues. It needs a animations (wiper, driver (currently I swapped it with Abarth 595 SS one) and shifting), better damage model, new sound, new physics and rearrange the nodes to match Ks standards. And it had that windscreen issue, that Paulo showed earlier on.

Are you using the patreon version on CSP (actually 0.1.76 preview 1)?

Edit: expert gentlemen, what PBR means?
Far to be an expert.

Physically based rendering (PBR) is a computer graphics approach that seeks to render images in a way that models the flow of light in the real world. Many PBR pipelines aim to achieve photorealism. Feasible and quick approximations of the bidirectional reflectance distribution function and rendering equation are of mathematical importance in this field. Photogrammetry may be used to help discover and encode accurate optical properties of materials. Shaders may be used to implement PBR principles.

Just to see something and understand how they works.

Personally I've also used this free software to make some of them.

Here there's also a guide:

PM:
I hope I haven't upset anyone with my simple explanation. There are certainly passionate professionals here who will surely be delighted to give you further explanations about this.

Could somebody re-upload that vintage Mosport skin by Technoluddite from THR please?

It was posted a month ago but link is already dead 🙁

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-13399293
try to find here what u r looking 4

can some kind sould do windscreen and wipers for the Audi 90 GTO '89
I have no idea where i go tthis car or who makes it, but would love to be able to give it a run in the wet.

View attachment 1067159
1626166281328.png

Here, but the question now is: I have both the windshield and the banner mesh in the "underlying surface". I figured that I have to add Rain FX params: "wiper" to it. I can't figure out how.. Any help?

hello, I have a little problem: I have no water particles produced by cars in rainy weather and on wet tracks. I must have missed something ...

Last edited:
Far to be an expert.

Physically based rendering (PBR) is a computer graphics approach that seeks to render images in a way that models the flow of light in the real world. Many PBR pipelines aim to achieve photorealism. Feasible and quick approximations of the bidirectional reflectance distribution function and rendering equation are of mathematical importance in this field. Photogrammetry may be used to help discover and encode accurate optical properties of materials. Shaders may be used to implement PBR principles.

Just to see something and understand how they works.

Personally I've also used this free software to make some of them.

Here there's also a guide:

PM:
I hope I haven't upset anyone with my simple explanation. There are certainly passionate professionals here who will surely be delighted to give you further explanations about this.

Don't worry you've been so kind to explain, spending so much time writing everything so a big thank you for all this. Much appreciated. (Grazie mille)

Aston Martin Ulster v1.1
Ex-Mods / ACTK
Fix F6 cameras
Fix flames
Add lod
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1328

rz_aston_ulster.png
Thanks for the lod files.
I see that the car made it's appearance on Assettoland since yesterday and that it says Ex-mods as author. But I had the exact same car a while longer and the original author is Remzona Mods https://www.patreon.com/remzona_mods (the folder name rz_aston_ulster seems to confirm that)...
I doubt that Ex-Mods and Remzona Mods are connected, but who knows ?

Last edited:
Nissan Skyline R30 Super Silhouette (FM7) v2.1 by Lu Thua Kien

preview-jpg.915205

• Added description.
  • Changed preview
  • Changed year to 1983 from 1982.
  • Changed tags to "#Vintage GT","manual","turbo","rwd","japan","race","vintage","i4" from "rwd","gt","race","shifter","japan","skyline".
  • Decreased total mass (kg) to 1,080 from 1,245.
  • Changed polar intertia from width/height/lenght (m) to 1.980/1.239/5.065 from 1.700/1.230/4.600.
  • Increased force feedback multiplier to 3.156 from 2.700.
  • Increased steering lock to 520 from 350.
  • Decreased steering ratio to 16 from 19.
  • Increased steering rod ratio to 0.00230 from 0.00250.
  • Decreased brake percentage at front wheels to 58 from 65.
  • Added brake temperatures.
  • Changed ground collider #0 X/Y/Z position to 0/-0.30/-0.07 from 0/-0.344/0.
  • Changed ground collider #0 X/Y/Z dimension to 1.95/0.05/1.80 from 1.689/0.002/2.876.
  • Added ground collider #1.
    • X/Y/Z position: 0/-0.33/1.97.
    • X/Y/Z dimension: 1.90/0.05/0.70.
  • Increased turbo pressure (bar) to 2.0 from 1.0.
  • Increased power output at wheels to 476 hp @ 7,600 rpm from 455 hp @ 9,250 rpm (15% transmission loss from 560 hp).
  • Increased power output at wheels to 458 Nm @ 6,400 rpm from 366 Nm @ 7,750 rpm (15% transmission loss from 539 Nm).
  • Changed power graph to closely ressemble real-life counterpart.
  • Decreased turbo overboost damage threshold (bar) to 5 from 60.
  • Decreased overrev damage threshold (rpm) to 9,000 from 9,925
  • Increased turbo reference (rpm) 5,000 from 3,550.
  • Changed turbo lag values to 0.996/0.995 from 0.991/0.996.
  • Decreased redline (rpm) to 8,000 from 9,450.
  • Increased idle (rpm) to 2,500 from 1,000.
  • Removed cockpit-adjustable turbo.
  • Added adjustable gear ratios.
  • Changed reverse gear ratio to "-2.4620" from "-2.9090".
  • Changed 1st gear ratio to "2.2500" from "2.0000".
  • Changed 2nd gear ratio to "1.6842" from "1.3400".
  • Changed 3rd gear ratio to "1.3182" from "1.0770".
  • Changed 4th gear ratio to "1.0400" from "0.9330".
  • Changed 5th gear ratio to "0.8889" from "0.8214".
  • Changed final drive ratio to "4.2104" from "5.4540".
  • Added new files to adjustable gear ratios:
    • 1st.rto: 2.2500, 2.1875, 2.0588 and 2.0000.
    • 2nd.rto: 2.0000, 1.9333, 1.8889, 1.6842 and 1.6000.
    • 3rd.rto: 1.6000, 1.4762, 1.4286, 1.3810 and 1.3182.
    • 4th.rto: 1.3182, 1.2174, 1.1667, 1.0800, 1.0400 and 1.0000.
    • 5th.rto: 1.0000, 0.9259, 0.8889, 0.8571, 0.8214, 0.7857 and 0.7586.
  • Changed final.rto:
    • Removed ratios: 5.727, 5.600, 5.454 and 5.222.
    • Added ratios: 5.3946, 4.8683 and 4.2104.
  • Decreased autoshifter values (rpm) to 7,900/5,000 from 9,400/6,000.
  • Increased AI shift values (rpm) to 7,900/5,000 from 6,700/3,500.
  • Decreased differential lock under power/coasting to 50/50 from 80/70.
  • Changed tyre properties for the following files:
    • semislicks_rear.lut.
    • semislicks_front.lut.
    • tyres.ini.
  • Added file:
    • tcurve_semis.lut.
  • Removed files:
    • slicksDRM_CELICA_front.lut.
    • slicksDRM_CELICA_front_E.lut.
    • slicksDRM_CELICA_rear.lut.
    • slicksDRM_CELICA_rear_E.lut.
    • tcurve_frontDRM_CELICA.lut.
    • tcurve_frontDRM_CELICA_E.lut.
    • tcurve_frontDRM_CELICA_R.lut.
    • tcurve_rearDRM_CELICA.lut.
    • tcurve_rearDRM_CELICA_E.lut.
    • tcurve_rearDRM_CELICA_R.lut.
  • Added tyre:
    • Vintage 83.
  • Removed tyres:
    • DRM Slick, Endurance and Rain.
  • Changed aerodynamics for the following files:
    • wing_body_AOA_CD.lut.
    • wing_body_AOA_CL.lut.
    • wing_front_AOA_CD.lut.
    • wing_front_AOA_CL.lut.
    • wing_rear_AOA_CD.lut.
    • wing_rear_AOA_CL.lut.
  • Added files:
    • wing_gurney_AOA_CD.lut.
    • wing_gurney_AOA_CL.lut.
  • Removed files:
    • wing_spoiler_AOA_CD.lut.
    • wing_spoiler_AOA_CL.lut.
    • wing_spoiler_AOA_CD.
    • wing_spoiler_AOA_CL.
  • Fixed steering wheel pivot.
  • Adjusted driver position.
  • New rivet for steering wheel + here and there around bodywork.
  • fixed water temperature gauge.
  • Fixed turbo pressure gauge.
  • Added shift light.
  • Added one LOD.
  • UI information added, inc driver, team, car number (based on the #11 KDR30 Super Silhouette entered by Hasemi Motorsport TOMICA at the 1982 Fuji Super Silhouette Series, driven by Masahiro Hasemi).
  • Manual shifting animation added.
  • Many shader adjustments inside and out (almost all ambient, diffuse and specular values were very odd, but direct sun should no longer causes horrendous nuclear glare on tweaked objects).
  • Exterior paint, decals, wheel caps all darkened, diffuse values altered for a more natural look.
  • Many cockpit materials desaturated for a more subtle, less 'cartoony' ambience.
  • MOMO driver suit, gloves and helmet added to replace default white Sparco ones.
  • New rims with blur.
  • Reworked rivets.
  • Changed light textures.
  • Changed gauges.
  • Updated mirrors.
  • Adjusted shaders.
HolaGuys,do someone have a workinglink for this beauty please?
It seems lot ofLTK mod are offline sadly

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back