Screenshot_mercedes_a45s_ddm_gts_tsukuba_26-9-121-22-21-9.jpg
Screenshot_mercedes_a45s_ddm_gts_tsukuba_26-9-121-22-20-34.jpg
Screenshot_mercedes_a45s_ddm_gts_tsukuba_26-9-121-22-20-29.jpg
Screenshot_mercedes_a45s_ddm_gts_tsukuba_26-9-121-22-20-24.jpg
Screenshot_mercedes_a45s_ddm_gts_tsukuba_26-9-121-22-20-19.jpg

__custom_showroom_1635283603.jpg

__custom_showroom_1635269914.jpg

Thank you very much. Will add this to tomorrow's hotfix
Not sure if its intended as well, but is the display's "TC" setting supposed to work with the actual TC setting of the car? I noticed when changing the TC setup the display does not change. I can't say if if I remembered the past URD cars does.

Last edited:
I suppose ALL vanilla AMS2 models are encrypted like I read all around the web long time ago, so I guess we wouldn't see that magnificently banned F1 fan car alongside Metalmoros, rallycross cars and all the exclusive rest from it in AC for a long time really.
this is very sad, i hope that one day we could have them in ac

See my updated disclaimer... Seriously, not sure why I bother to share discoveries on here. I guess it's my nature to share. Getting annoying to continue to do when every one (car or otherwise) is being scrutinized and criticized to the n-th degree.
Skins are art. That's like the golden rule of the internet. Even if you are using art in a situation where you gain no benefit from it, you don't use it at all unless you ask permission first, or credit them, especially for a public release like a mod.

If this breaks rules I will remove this

Here is cota from ignition 21. Took 1 minute to go from gmt to fbx (via 3dsimed to blender)

Track looks to me accurate.

Will do dirty import and compare to real life.

Now the one issue is that this is track only nothing else is there. You can see on the right hand side whats included. Actual track buildings etc is inside pak unreal files.

cota11.png

cota2.png

On the actual game itself.
Holy crap is it bad and filled with bugs.
Have only 2 hour window before steam will give me refund so far its terrible.

Last edited:
Skins are art. That's like the golden rule of the internet. Even if you are using art in a situation where you gain no benefit from it, you don't use it at all unless you ask permission first, or credit them, especially for a public release like a mod.
That seems to be a bit extreme if there is no redistribution. Should I have asked Brun for permission before I renamed his High Force track to Teesdale Run on my personal computer?

Correct.

There is no laser scanned version of COTA / Charlotte Roval / Daytona Roval / Indianapolis Road Course / Sonoma for AC. If Ignition did indeed use laser scanning would be nice to have in AC.

Considering Reboot team has taken several ACC tracks to AC.

If there is possibility here I don't see why not. Nobody here seems to care/police for ACC to AC conversion or rf2 to AC.

There is already rf2 to ac ports on unlocked tracks so someone could easily do it. It has been done before.
There is a laser-scanned (or LiDAR) Daytona Road Course and Sonoma. Both Reboot tracks, FM7 conversions if memory serves - but done right.

(In the past, they used to be buggy, e.g. incorrect backstretch chicane or tri-oval banking and Sonoma being way too bumpy, but they have both been fixed since then.)

There is no COTA, Charlotte Roval and Indy Road Course though. (I don't like these, so I'm not bothered, but I understand many others may well be.)

Last edited:
Where to get this mod?
WIP = Work in progress

There is a laser-scanned (or LiDAR) Daytona Road Course and Sonoma. Both Reboot tracks, FM7 conversions if memory serves - but done right.

They´re good but the fm7 bases aren´t that good tbh. Even tho they scanned plenty of tracks, the final meshes in game aren´t that dense so you´re ultimately smoothing out an rfactor level mesh.
I´m curious about the ignition tracks, I´m guessing they remastered tracks from previous games but don´t know if cota was featured anywhere besides codemasters games before.

Fortunately I create art myself. The entire premise of art is for exhibition - to share, show off and enjoy.

WIP = Work in progress

They´re good but the fm7 bases aren´t that good tbh. Even tho they scanned plenty of tracks, the final meshes in game aren´t that dense so you´re ultimately smoothing out an rfactor level mesh.
I´m curious about the ignition tracks, I´m guessing they remastered tracks from previous games but don´t know if cota was featured anywhere besides codemasters games before.
The accuracy of this Cota from ignition is 15-20cm between verts.
So sadly this does not look laser scanned maybe at best they are claiming drone scan.

However I think this must be better than COTA codemasters conversion acu did for AC accuracy wise.

mGjxzQO.png

I am gonna dirt import this whole thing on weekend and than compare to iracing/real life and current version we have from codemasters in AC.

In this trailer here cota is said to be scanned.

Last edited:
This is one of the shamless stolen 3d models conversion i´ve ever seen in my life , literally like sd with the bmw m4 gt3 with iracing how this is legal

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (14).png
    Captura de pantalla (14).png
    39.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Captura de pantalla (13).png
    Captura de pantalla (13).png
    48.1 KB · Views: 42
Community Announcement: This is for PERSONAL USE only. Not to be distributed under your own name if converted without the original creators permission. Please ask for permission if you want to use this in a distributed manner.

For those of you who may not be aware, you can use any ACC skins available on RD for ACC cars in AC.
Took me 15 seconds to add this skin to the AC car. There are 1000's and they are updated with just about every Sprint or Endurance race.

Just copy an existing skin from the ACC car in AC to new skins directory. Open skin.rar file downloaded from RD and navigate to customer/livery directory, open both the decals and sponsors files into a paint program and save as the AC car skin file - done!

You can of course add AO or other details needed. Often the base color is stored in the json file, so may have to add that to the transparent layer. You also need to add your own number plate as those details are managed through a json file in ACC.

Easy enough to see if mapping or skin layout is the same. Just open both skins and if they are oriented the same it will work.
It been there since forever if you use ACC cars as based, BUT it not like just like that. You MUST prepare the AO, AC and ACC shading are different so if you put the skins without AO it will be look very bad.

Also,
Not claiming this is the be all and end all - just a ready set of base skins to add your own details too. Way easier than creating the skins to begin with. That takes an artist and a lot of time. This allow more people to use a good base and work from there. Hopefully we will get a whole bunch of new skins circulating as a result.
What?

It's not like people are distributing other people's skins and claiming they made them. They are downloading a skin for a car and applying it to the same car in a different sim on their own computer for their own game. What about that requires permission?
Regarding this 2, yes he not claiming other work but there's some people (myself included) are bit hesitant seeing my skins job worked by other or convert to other game. So usually I make it by myself (in my case) when I have some free time. Permission usually just ask on DM "can I use your skins to AC or something alike that"
Even tho there's one GT3 car from ACC with a small issue being the 488 GT3 2020 officially converted from Kunos themselves, since some parts of it tend to be very dark like its spoiler and canards for example and that almost all of their numberplates aren't actually included with each skin apparently.

View attachment 1089914
View attachment 1089915
Just alpha it. And make AO of it.

This is one of the shamless stolen 3d models conversion i´ve ever seen in my life , literally like sd with the bmw m4 gt3 with iracing how this is legal
Well that's because First Studio Race/Fernando Valentim is known for converting all or so models from both rFactor 2 and iRacing having ripped them all with Ninja Ripper, I know all of this based on all of the images he posted in the past in a WhatsApp group and Discord Server of theirs both called ERL.

I also know how he rips cars in that way since I previously chatted with him a couple of times before, despite being not really good in English at all. Tho he somehow wisely decided to not release ALL of his ripped models either paid or free at all, just that Formula PRO from rFactor 2 and a couple of others I believe, I don't remember clearly. He did get reported by iRacing team studio too for having distributed one of their models he used for one of ERL's many online events they were hosting.

What a suspiciously shady a-hole he is, as much as RTM, ScumDream, Tony Barracuda/GTSupreme and couple of others as well really, despite previously thinking he was all friendly towards me or something...

Last edited:
Well that's because First Studio Race/Fernando Valentim is known for converting all or so models from both rFactor 2 and iRacing having ripped them all with Ninja Ripper, I know all of this based on all of the images he posted in the past in a WhatsApp group and Discord Server of theirs both called ERL.

I also know how he rips cars in that way since I previously chatted with him a couple of times before, despite being not really good in English at all. Tho he somehow wisely decided to not release ALL of his ripped models either paid or free at all, just that Formula PRO from rFactor 2 and a couple of others I believe, I don't remember clearly. He did get reported by iRacing team studio too for having distributed one of their models he used for one of ERL's many online events they were hosting.

What a suspiciously shady a-hole he is, as much as RTM, ScumDream, Tony Barracuda/GTSupreme and couple of others as well really, despite previously thinking he was all friendly towards me or something
this is unvelible how this is let without any punishment

why is everyone amazed about this Nascar21 being rippable? So was Nascar Heat 5 and roval and others were ripped and put into AC.

i ate all my pie, no more cake... who has popcorn?
Idk, maybe these guys were NASCAR fans or something...

Also on another note, what happened to the WIP tracks that is ported from that Japanese doujin racing game?

Idk, maybe these guys were NASCAR fans or something...

Also on another note, what happened to the WIP tracks that is ported from that Japanese doujin racing game?
Find someone to make the grids/layouts and cams and they could be ready for the holidays. All 6 tracks are running fine in AC, I just have been busy with other priority projects. (also nobody has converted the 1 car I posted even...)

FUTURE GPX CYBER FORMULA SIN VIER in Assetto Corsa:
Screenshot_asr_1991_jordan_191_rmi_fgcfsv_niseko_1-7-121-8-36-27.jpgScreenshot_asr_1991_jordan_191_rmi_fgcfsv_sydney_1-7-121-0-13-44.jpgScreenshot_asr_1991_jordan_191_rmi_fgcfsv_sydney_1-7-121-0-11-57.jpgScreenshot_asr_1991_jordan_191_rmi_fgcfsv_spain_30-6-121-16-37-27.jpgScreenshot_asr_1991_jordan_191_rmi_fgcfsv_spain_30-6-121-16-31-23.jpgScreenshot_asr_1991_jordan_191_rmi_fgcfsv_canada_29-6-121-21-39-30.jpgScreenshot_ks_ferrari_f2004_rmi_fgcfsv_berlin_29-6-121-2-0-45.jpgScreenshot_vsf1_ferrari_concept_2.1_rmi_fgcfsv_gio2_28-6-121-23-7-58.jpgScreenshot_ks_audi_sport_quattro_s1_rmi_fgcfsv_gio2_28-6-121-22-25-14.jpgScreenshot_ks_audi_sport_quattro_s1_rmi_fgcfsv_gio2_28-6-121-22-24-32.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back