Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Thom Lee
  • 89,649 comments
United States
United States
why is everyone amazed about this Nascar21 being rippable? So was Nascar Heat 5 and roval and others were ripped and put into AC.

i ate all my pie, no more cake... who has popcorn?
Idk, maybe these guys were NASCAR fans or something...

Also on another note, what happened to the WIP tracks that is ported from that Japanese doujin racing game?

Finland
Helsinki
Idk, maybe these guys were NASCAR fans or something...

Also on another note, what happened to the WIP tracks that is ported from that Japanese doujin racing game?
Find someone to make the grids/layouts and cams and they could be ready for the holidays. All 6 tracks are running fine in AC, I just have been busy with other priority projects. (also nobody has converted the 1 car I posted even...)

FUTURE GPX CYBER FORMULA SIN VIER in Assetto Corsa:
Screenshot_asr_1991_jordan_191_rmi_fgcfsv_niseko_1-7-121-8-36-27.jpg Screenshot_asr_1991_jordan_191_rmi_fgcfsv_sydney_1-7-121-0-13-44.jpg Screenshot_asr_1991_jordan_191_rmi_fgcfsv_sydney_1-7-121-0-11-57.jpg Screenshot_asr_1991_jordan_191_rmi_fgcfsv_spain_30-6-121-16-37-27.jpg Screenshot_asr_1991_jordan_191_rmi_fgcfsv_spain_30-6-121-16-31-23.jpg Screenshot_asr_1991_jordan_191_rmi_fgcfsv_canada_29-6-121-21-39-30.jpg Screenshot_ks_ferrari_f2004_rmi_fgcfsv_berlin_29-6-121-2-0-45.jpg Screenshot_vsf1_ferrari_concept_2.1_rmi_fgcfsv_gio2_28-6-121-23-7-58.jpg Screenshot_ks_audi_sport_quattro_s1_rmi_fgcfsv_gio2_28-6-121-22-25-14.jpg Screenshot_ks_audi_sport_quattro_s1_rmi_fgcfsv_gio2_28-6-121-22-24-32.jpg

Mexico
Mexico
Does Iracing count?

Ah didn't think of that one. Idk if someone has ever bothered ripping an iracing track before

why is everyone amazed about this Nascar21 being rippable? So was Nascar Heat 5 and roval and others were ripped and put into AC.

Because they didn't bother encrypting it, unlike rf2 content. Which ultimately makes me doubt about their quality.

Netherlands
Netherlands
guys, i need some help on the latest csp 176 136 in VR it's very dark but I can't change the post process filter when in vr.
but when in screen mode I can change the exposure to normal levels and when i go back to vr its dark again and the option on the left is gone so i cant change it anymore.

how do i solve this?

If I go to settings assetto app windows there is no pp option to select

Last edited:
United States
United States
Find someone to make the grids/layouts and cams and they could be ready for the holidays. All 6 tracks are running fine in AC, I just have been busy with other priority projects. (also nobody has converted the 1 car I posted even...)

FUTURE GPX CYBER FORMULA SIN VIER in Assetto Corsa:
View attachment 1090039 View attachment 1090040 View attachment 1090041 View attachment 1090042 View attachment 1090043 View attachment 1090044 View attachment 1090045 View attachment 1090046 View attachment 1090047 View attachment 1090048
I think someone can do it. I mean i don't even know how to make start grids, though the cams can be easy to do so.

Italy
Italy
this is unvelible how this is let without any punishment
Well, seems brazilian modders are way less noticeable than russian ones, akin to arabian and turkish ones to a degree, since they're more reserved with their mods and tend to mostly share pics of private ones rather than always sharing lots of public ones since years, which happens rarely.

Italy
Matera
Just alpha it. And make AO of it.
Sorry, not related to your post but simply curiosity. What is alpha and how to do so?

In Settings > Content Manager > Drive under Quick Drive there is an option at the end to allow patch car data for extended physics. Check that

Yep that worked and I remember something like that but never thinking at those settings (too many so it's really hard sometimes). New problem now: in weatherFX he doesn't have the rain debug option (where you can manage how much rain, wetness and water on track). He has RainFX active and rain in game but he can't feel the change in drive style with rain on track. I have that feeling and I think that it's related to that rain debug option in weatherFX app.
That's strange, I mean he have everything right but these things missing. What it could be?

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I suppose ALL vanilla AMS2 models are encrypted like I read all around the web long time ago, so I guess we wouldn't see that magnificently banned F1 fan car alongside Metalmoros, rallycross cars and all the exclusive rest from it in AC for a long time really.
its such a shame, has this car been featured in any other games? is there a model available elsewhere?

Italy
Italy
its such a shame, has this car been featured in any other games? is there a model available elsewhere?
Nope, that's its very first and only racing game appearance so far, I really hope someone like me will gripe its hands on it eventually once we find out how to decrypt AMS2, rF2 and PCars 3 (and even lots of unfairly made encrypted AC mods too...) models as well in the forseeable future, I know that Legion/GZeroD goes crazy for that kind of vehicles just like I do too.

RaceManiacGT1
guys, i need some help on the latest csp 176 136 in VR it's very dark but I can't change the post process filter when in vr.
but when in screen mode I can change the exposure to normal levels and when i go back to vr its dark again and the option on the left is gone so i cant change it anymore.

how do i solve this?

If I go to settings assetto app windows there is no pp option to select
I don't know if there is a solution per se but for me I if I use the "reset sol" button in the Sol planner when I load into a session:

solplannerlemans-jpg.476900

The brightness goes back to normal. You have to do that every time you load into a session but its better than nothing...

Germany
Germany
Sorry, not related to your post but simply curiosity. What is alpha and how to do so?

Yep that worked and I remember something like that but never thinking at those settings (too many so it's really hard sometimes). New problem now: in weatherFX he doesn't have the rain debug option (where you can manage how much rain, wetness and water on track). He has RainFX active and rain in game but he can't feel the change in drive style with rain on track. I have that feeling and I think that it's related to that rain debug option in weatherFX app.
That's strange, I mean he have everything right but these things missing. What it could be?
If the RSR Live Timing app is enabled, it must be turned off for Rain Debug and Extended Physics to work.

Frizbe

Premium
United States
Albuquerque, NM
Frizbe
Darth Frizbe
Yeah, but Frizbe isn't.
Wait, what?

Also I've updated the files on RD. I completely forgot to include the other cars UI files before, so I've added a folder structure to make install easier.
Also also after some more research it appears URD's 2020 car doesn't exist in reality, 2019 saw the introduction of the car and then '21 is when the new exhaust was introduced so I've updated the 2020 UI to show 2019.

England
England
this is unvelible how this is let without any punishment
Do you use ACC track conversions? Forza rips?
Why is this so different? Because he asks for money? Is that it? That is the line?

I don't know how devs allow any of the stuff that goes on in AC modding.

Ukraine
Ukraine
Can someone tell me what the problem is - in the track or in the settings of the car?
I think this is a track. The video is short and funny, watch it to the end, though it's not very funny to me.
Falkenhill Speedpark A track from our friend updating tracks.

Last edited:
Portugal
Tatooine - Outer Rim Territories
I have this track (Rouen-Les-Essarts) without AI lines and pit lane.
Despite being a well knowed track (classic), this version is a bit different (modern design).

Who would like and whill to create the AIs please PM me.

Thank you.

Last edited:
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I wonder if someone could give me some shader values and/or point me to the documentation that will help? I want to use lines in an ext_config.ini to make some skins dead flat, some a not very shiny gloss and others quite sparkly metallic. I will use [Material_Carpaint_Solid] and [Material_CarPaint_Metallic]
the Material of the car body is carpaint, txDiffuse is body.dds (which is a copy of the AO map; does the colour make any difference?) txNormal is FLAT_NM.dds which is a little square purple normal map - I assume this just spreads the body colour as a flat surface without adding a texture.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited: