Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,080 comments
Which I pointed him to... Unpack the acd, make the changes needed and repack.

I even uploaded a version of my acd which has had the changes made for him to download. Voila.....
you have changed the data which could affect how it drives. I would just wait for 1.76 to become public or downgrade to 1.74

shi
San Jose 2006 v0.91
View attachment 1065204
v0.9 changelog;
Increased the number of PIT / START to 30
Adjusted Shader
Adjusted ext_config.ini and surfaces.ini
Created semaphore.ini, overlays.ini
Created AI,cam,VAO
Adjusted the UI
Smoothed the mesh on the road surface (Quick and not very good)
I reworked the trees
Changed preview
Adjusted the position of skibox

v0.91 changelog;
Smoothed the road surface
Aggregated objects
Made the cone move
Adjusted ext_config.ini
Added sections.ini by @Fanapryde
Added readme
PIT/START set to 32
Widened the PIT interval
Deleted sjpits.kn5
AI,VAO reworked by @KevinK2
Added cam,drs_zones.ini,RainFX streams by @KevinK2
Added Goodyear blimp by @damone13x
Added Airline jet by @Masscot
Added groove
Changed preview

Credits & Thanks;
According to eSport-Racing.de, the original author is unknown.
@RMi_wood , AC converted
・ @shin956 , updated
@Fanapryde , Sections file
@KevinK2 , AI,cam,VAO,RainFX streams,drs_zones.ini
@damone13x , Goodyear blimp
@Masscot , Airline jet

Enjoy.
San Jose 2006 v0.92
Screenshot_rss_formula_americas_2020_gtp_sanjose2006_8-10-121-13-52-50.jpg

-32 pit/start
-CSP required
-AI, cam

v0.91 changelog;
Aggregated objects
Made the cone move
Adjusted ext_config.ini
Added readme
PIT/START set to 32
Widened the PIT interval
Deleted sjpits.kn5
Added groove
Changed preview

v0.92 changelog;
Permission was obtained from the original author, iDT Racing Simulations (According to eSport-Racing.de, the author was unknown, so getting permission was delayed)
Included the original readme

Credits & Thanks;
・ iDT Racing Simulations, the author of the Original version and gave me permission
@RMi_wood , AC converted
・ @shin956 , updated
@Masscot , Airline jet

Enjoy.
The link was updated in the v0.9 post.

Last edited:
you have changed the data which could affect how it drives. I would just wait for 1.76 to become public or downgrade to 1.74
If you go read what actually occured with this mod earlier on in the year you'll have a better grasp of what's going on. Just as a pointer the mod was sabotaged - A solution was quickly found - the suspension was raised returning to it's original settings etc.

Not sure who came up with the solution but it's common knowledge for those that follow this thread. Obiviously for those that are late to the game updating their csp the problem occurs but the solution has been available since the early summer and I should imagine well disseminated through-out the sim community.... Don't quote me on this but a modified acd had been previously posted in this thread I believe by Fanapryd...... several mths ago.

If you go read what actually occured with this mod earlier on in the year you'll have a better grasp of what's going on. Just as a pointer the mod was sabotaged - A solution was quickly found - the suspension was raised returning to it's original settings etc.

Not sure who came up with the solution but it's common knowledge for those that follow this thread. Obiviously for those that are late to the game updating their csp the problem occurs but the solution has been available since the early summer and I should imagine well disseminated through-out the sim community.... Don't quote me on this but a modified acd had been previously posted in this thread I believe by Fanapryd...... several mths ago.
Yeah... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-13475578

And while I'm at it. Could somebody make the interior (cockpit) light less bright. It's really disturbing at night... I have been looking in the data (lighting.ini) but I'm not sure I need to go there or what change is needed...

Last edited:
I guess I need some help.
I have a car that when I steer left, the steering wheel and the wheels turn right and vice versa.

Is there something I can do, to be able to drive the damn car?

Thank you.
Is it actually steering the opposite direction, or is the force feedback pulling the wrong direction?

Can you provide a download link to the car so others can test it?

The change is disabling the dwb setting in the data. That may affect the handling. Easier to leave the data alone and upgrade to 1.76 or downgrade to 1.74 since neither show this issue. It is not a car problem but a csp one.

I'm working on a grassfx and few shader replacements for Weatherfield International Raceway. ive got it looking a bit better imo but wanted to see if it was possible to change the color of the Grass via the ini?

heres what ive got so far (darkened trees, darkened run offs, sorted glowing bushes along pit lane exit, addedd grass)

Untitled.jpg

Hi Paulo (with your extremely funny comments) :-) Go to car.ini, find [CONTROLS], then STEER_RATIO and if the number is negative, remove the "-" symbol. If its Positive make the number positive "+". Hope that helps. Keep on with your hilarious jokes!
Hi mate.

Thank you for the help. It worked, it had a "-" symbol which I deleted.
:cheers:

Hi @__EASY__ I have your 1.02 version but I can't download the new version v1.1

View attachment 1092511
If you are reading this, you didn't block me.
I just posted the original working link a couple pages back.
Is it actually steering the opposite direction, or is the force feedback pulling the wrong direction?

Can you provide a download link to the car so others can test it?
Yes, it was to the opposite direction. It is fixed now. Thanks for your concerne tho. :)

Last edited:
I went ahead and tried a fresh installation of AC after thoroughly backing up my current install and the problem is still there. And I only tried it with the base game, no CM, CSP or other addons. So it seems the problem is with my computer somehow, but I don't know why. I haven't changed anything or installed any Windows updates so it's a mystery. And i'm certainly not going to redo my whole Windows installation so I just restored my backups and will put up with it I guess.
I hope someone has a clue...

shi
San Jose 2006 v0.91
View attachment 1092522
-32 pit/start
-CSP required
-AI, cam

v0.91 changelog;
Aggregated objects
Made the cone move
Adjusted ext_config.ini
Added readme
PIT/START set to 32
Widened the PIT interval
Deleted sjpits.kn5
Added groove
Changed preview

Credits & Thanks;
@RMi_wood , AC converted
・ @shin956 , updated
@Masscot , Airline jet

Enjoy.
great I was impatiently awaiting this update
thank you all you are fantastic !!!!
:gtpflag:
:cheers:

shi
San Jose 2006 v0.91
View attachment 1092522
-32 pit/start
-CSP required
-AI, cam

v0.91 changelog;
Aggregated objects
Made the cone move
Adjusted ext_config.ini
Added readme
PIT/START set to 32
Widened the PIT interval
Deleted sjpits.kn5
Added groove
Changed preview

Credits & Thanks;
@RMi_wood , AC converted
・ @shin956 , updated
@Masscot , Airline jet

Enjoy.
Thanks to all 👍

Hi everyone!

Please, does anyone know if there are any track versions of the Porsche Carrera GT out there? Here are two pictures of a Carrera GT-R:

Attachments

• images (32).jpeg
    images (32).jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 19
  • images (33).jpeg
    images (33).jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Hi everyone!

Please, does anyone know if there are any track versions of the Porsche Carrera GT out there? Here's are two pictures of a Carrera GT-R:
@ParanoidDoge was working on one a while ago. It looks pretty decent from the outside. Not sure why it was never finished. I at least hope he considers handing it off to someone else, or the community here, at some point to finish the physics and skin it. There's still potential here that can be saved from being lost.

Tried to make it some time ago - cobbled it together with some parts from the 918 RSR / 911 GT3 RSR. It's absolute pish.

Y5SmMP0.png
There's also a model from Project CARS 3 that nobody has attempted to import yet.

@ParanoidDoge was working on one a while ago. It looks pretty decent from the outside. Not sure why it was never finished. I at least hope he considers handing it off to someone else, or the community here, at some point to finish the physics and skin it. There's still potential here that can be saved from being lost.

There's also a model from Project CARS 3 that nobody has attempted to import yet.
Thank you for the quick reply!

The car looks amazing. I'm going to send a message to see what can be done if it's not finished. It would be a great addition to the GT1 cars which are my favourite.

Edit: won't be able to send a message, he limits who can see his profile :(

Last edited:
shi
San Jose 2006 v0.91
View attachment 1092522
-32 pit/start
-CSP required
-AI, cam

v0.91 changelog;
Aggregated objects
Made the cone move
Adjusted ext_config.ini
Added readme
PIT/START set to 32
Widened the PIT interval
Deleted sjpits.kn5
Added groove
Changed preview

Credits & Thanks;
@RMi_wood , AC converted
・ @shin956 , updated
@Masscot , Airline jet

Enjoy.
Greeat work !! Many thanks for those updates.

hi to all. can i ask something? assetto corsa have an ai auto drive? autopilot? i wanted to run a long timing races like 24hours. i want to drive ai some hours to rest me

hi to all. can i ask something? assetto corsa have an ai auto drive? autopilot? i wanted to run a long timing races like 24hours. i want to drive ai some hours to rest me
Sadly youcan't go back to the Ai drive. It's a shame because it's there since at least f1 Challenge

A short Hi @All :cheers:

I am Kevin, 43y from Germany. After about 2 years of quiet following these special threadt i finally decided to join.
Simracing fan since about 2004 started with Microprose GP, later rFactor online leagues and now a "single against AI driver" and big Assetto Corsa fan. Since over 10 years member at RD.

I also play other sims on the market, but really 90% of the time Assetto. Thank to kunos and of course the great community which this threadt is a big part of.
I call myself a modder of my game without even beeing a modder. Just using all the mods you and other guys provide. Big recpect and thanks that for. Unfortunately i am not talented in that direction.

I run my AC of course with CSP and SOL but without Content Manager. Because i want to have always the 100% controll what i install and what i update or not.
I am currently running 45 Singleplayer Championships, more or less trying to replicate real motorsports. Something like ClaudioWRC provides for the Content Manager.

Last but not least, special greetings to KevinK2, i had few good conversations already at RD with him ( i am m the slovakiaring guy ;))

I followed the TCR discussion few weeks ago and want to say something about Tommy`s WTCR 2018 Mod

Overall great work, unfortunately with 2 little and 1 big gamebreakers. The AI is choosing always rain tyres in qualifing which is "unlucky". Second thing is all the cars are running with the same Audi? sounds. But the biggest issue for a singleplayer is - the AI is very slow and not competeticve even at100%. And i am just a medium fast driver.
I did not test the 2019 version yet, so i am curious if the problems are gone there. But for now i would always prefer Maki&Delpinsky`s WTCR mod.
Just wanted to get away my 5cent to this topic.

Additionally i want to thank BAZZA and his Team for the awsome 60s GTC Pack. It´s just brilliant for me. One of the best ever realeased car packs in simracing world today 😍
Just loving these cars and the fantastic work bringing them to live. I enjoyed some of bazza`s packs, but this one beats everything.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back