andrevr
Premium
- 1,003

- South Africa
Thanks for this. Apart from improving this track, it's also been a great tutorial on how to manipulate the skybox on another track, that I'm using as a learning project. 👍I've been working on an ext_config for the Silk Meadow Track by Giles75 (paid mod) which is a pretty cool track. It looked like this when I started
View attachment 1092582
I have created shader adjustments on the grass, grass rows, track surfaces, trees and skybox. Added GrassFX. Removed the static blimp and included a config without the skybox. This is because the skybox has weird issues such as a join mark visible on the first corner. Ive darkened it to try and hide this a bit and also hide the overall low quality and visible edges. There are some small existing shadow issues around the track which are beyond my current limited skillset.
View attachment 1092581
View attachment 1092576
rename .txt to .ini and place within an extension folder in the track folder