Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,768 comments
Hi mates!

I share a New skin for the ATCC R32.
In that case is the REPSOL livery of the R32 that raced early 90's at the Spanish touring car championship.
The driver was Luis Pérez Sala.

View attachment 1104589View attachment 1104590View attachment 1104591

Link:

I reworked your skin.

Better AO,
Corrected some logos,
Added side sponsors on the skirt,
Added extension for new wheels,
Added new tyre sponsor,
Added box logos.

Screenshot_atcc_nissan_r32_grpa_oulton_park_9-0-122-18-10-23.jpg

Last edited:
Question for people with knowledge of 3DSimED. Been fooling around with it and was wondering if this can be done. Hope I can explain this so it makes sense.

I opened two object .kn5 files and wanted to copy one object file from one .kn5 and use it to replace an object in another .kn5 file. I did the copy\paste, but when you paste it, it places the copied object in the location it was in the original. How (or can you) actually paste as a replacement? If it can be done, I can't seem to figure out how.
try:
highlight original .kn5 object = memorize x,y,z
delete object

highlight new .kn5 object = recall memorized vertexs
copy object, paste into original

Just curious if anyone has made any replay cams for the Castelletto Circuit over on Race Department?

It's a great little technical track but has no replay cams at all.
Yes. I did also the full-full ext_config. Contacted the author via RD in order to send him everything for future updates but he never ever replied to me in over 2 months.

Last edited:
Yes. I did also the full-full ext_config. Contacted the author via RD in order to send him everything for future updates but he never ever replied to me in over 2 months.
Any chance that you could share just one set of cams in the meantime? I appreciate you wanting to keep everything else aside for his next release, but it's really frustrating not being able to watch a replay and not knowing if he'll respond anytime soon.
It would be greatly appreciated.

Any chance that you could share just one set of cams in the meantime? I appreciate you wanting to keep everything else aside for his next release, but it's really frustrating not being able to watch a replay and not knowing if he'll respond anytime soon.
It would be greatly appreciated.
he never replied to me in over 2 months so here we go.

Everything should works fine, let me know if not.

Attachments

• Castelletto_di_Branduzzo_New_EXT_CONFIG_+_TV_Cams_+_FIX_by_CrisT86.rar.txt
    170.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

VR Driving

t535upuo4so6mt1l65r09125h809d ·

The Original Toyota GR86 and Subaru BRZ from Kilin were not too bad in terms of physics, just the tires were really messed up. Our engineers have now replaced the incorrect data and given it a proper set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4S.
https://sharemods.com/fzvlon14.../2022_BRZGR86_Pack.rar.html

If you like what we do, please consider subscribing to our YouTube Channel and smashing the like on every video. Your support can directly influence the creation of mods in the future as we invest 100% of our revenue into mod creation such as premium 3D model creations, commission jobs to various modders or just support them via Patreon. So if you can help us get past the YouTube Algorithm, that way we can invest in more mod creators in the future!
https://tinyurl.com/5rbvjbw8

Screenshot_kl_subaru_brz_2021_rhd_ddm_gt5_shorenin_9-0-122-10-54-33.jpg

hi everyone, does someone know if a conversion from PC2 allready exist for the Toyota GT86 Rocket bunny ?
I love this car and the brutal sound of the boxer engine and manual transmission, thx

maxresdefault.jpg

And if someone.... wanna look at my Clastres project on blender, and make some amusement with it...

thx

ACL80 - BMW M1 Procar 2.0

Recently Easy posted a model update here, I decided to overhaul the physics (e.g. the 'Easy' model had a front strut geometry etc etc) and add proper skins, already created by the RD community.

To prevent conflicts I made it stand alone.

Changelog:
- Physics overhaul
(suspension, fixed rear bumpsteer), corrected A-arm lenghts, adjusted CoG and rollcenters). Updated tyremodel.
  • Model update, integrated latest CSP features (damage model/ VAO) by Pfalzdriver
  • Added/ Only RL skins & drivers (+suits & helmets).

• Credits:
  • Pitone; initial conversion
  • GTP; Model Updates: Nuno, Masscot, Pfalzdriver, Easy
  • AMAFmod: Sounds
  • Easy: lights, wipers, updated lods, damage integration
  • Bazza: physics, AI
  • skins (RD community):
    • xdomino
    • oschu
    • FC Design
    • super macks

Download: ACL80 BMW M1 Procar v2.0

View attachment 1104310View attachment 1104311View attachment 1104312View attachment 1104313
Lovely update. Thank you. Just love this car. My favorite of all vintage cars out there. A 10 lap race around 77 version of Osttereichring by Zwiss or 75 version of Zandvoort is pure joy.

Just not sure about the tyres in V 2.0. I think the car is too powerful for standard v70 tyres. The ones on the version by easy seem much more suitable. I switched them on your version and was testing the car around the actual locations and on v79 tyres lap times are much more realistic. On v70 car is 10 seconds a lap slower than IRL. Maybe try it and see. Haven't driven the real car, so this is of course purely speculative.

Also I'm creating the missing liveries for a full '79 season pack. A lot are available on RD, but a few were missing. 2 more to go and all top 22 drivers will have actual liveries from the season. Will post the full pack here, when finished. Maybe even do the 1980 pack later on if I will have the time and patience.

Last edited:
Lovely update. Thank you. Just love this car. My favorite of all vintage cars out there. A 10 lap race around 77 version of Osttereichring by Zwiss or 75 version of Zandvoort is pure joy.

Just not sure about the tyres in V 2.0. I think the car is too powerful for standard v70 tyres. The ones on the version by easy seem much more suitable. I switched them on your version and was testing the car around the actual locations and on v79 tyres lap times are much more realistic. On v70 car is 10 seconds a lap slower than IRL. Maybe try it and see. Haven't driven the real car, so this is of course purely speculative.

Also I'm creating the missing liveries for a full '79 season pack. A lot are available on RD, but a few were missing. 2 more to go and all top 22 drivers will have actual liveries from the season. Will post the full pack here, when finished. Maybe even do the 1980 pack later on if I will have the time and patience.
Thanks for your feedback! I will do more testing, regarding the tyre dept. The previous ones are a 1:1 copy of the Moby Dick, load indexes are way off. I made some last minute changes on the tyres wich I didn't thoroughly test, wich I regret now... To be continued!

Finished the Lucky Strike F50 Livery but will see what Young78 wants to do with it before i upload it here.

Sorry for posting a shameless self promotion pic but i'm really pleased with how this one came out. Totally remade with new paint, new logos and Pirelli tyres.

Link for this skin is here F50 Luckystrike Livery

obviously you will need the mod from @Young78 or wait till the next version of this mod gets released.

ferrari_f50gt_96_ult_studio_grey_01_16_16.png

Last edited:
Finished the Lucky Strike F50 Livery but will see what Young78 wants to do with it before i upload it here.

Sorry for posting a shameless self promotion pic but i'm really pleased with how this one came out. Totally remade with new paint, new logos and Pirelli tyres. If it gets added to the mod grab it from there or i'll add a link tomorrow/later today

View attachment 1104812
Looks great! Can you share it for us?
Fantastic!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back