Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,987 comments
Without wanting to turn this into a wishlist, I'm amazed that the RenaultSport Spider hasn't been seen in AC yet... but I'm guessing it's because there's no decent doner car model out there. Was PGR2 the last game to feature it?

Be great to have the standard road car and the Spider Trophy though.

View attachment 1117539 View attachment 1117538

edit: ooh... TurboSquid has it... https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/renault-sport-spider-3d-model-1781915

View attachment 1117542 View attachment 1117543

Now this would be cool! Hopefully not too off topic but being from the states I never thought I’d see one of these, but I was on a trip to Iceland a few years ago (absolutely lovely place) and just happened to stumble on a car show in Reykjavík, lo and behold!

F93AC2EB-ACE6-4389-95BA-8A6FF924E959.jpeg

I decided to run the right arrow as fuel pressure and the left as a fuel gauge where each number = fuel x10. not sure how accurate it is but the fuel pressure jumps to the full 15 when the revs hit the 12,000rpm redline. at the very least its more immersive than nothing moving at all.

I fired up AMS2 for the first time yesterday and was very impressed. very good sim indeed especially in VR however the Fan Car was a disappointment. Not sure if its licensing but the cockpit wasn't very accurate at all.

Here's me rendition:

just deciding whether to place the wheel off-centre for accuracy even though it'll be annoying.

Mate I hope you will use right (red one) as Oil Pressure (input) and left (white one) as fuel tank. Anyway car debug app is your friend.

In this screenshot you can see Oil Pressure working:

@TimLotus you are right fuel pressure is not rendered by CSP input. (Where you have found real b46b dashboard? I've searched whole internet lol)

@lorelord I like your mod rendition.

Attachments

• Oil_Pressure.jpg
    Oil_Pressure.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Some time ago I made some visual changes to Chaika circuit. Might just share it now, though this is mostly just a repost of this wonderful track.

Some changes:

• Fixed transparency issues in visible road mesh in the short layout
  • Deleted some one-sided trees
  • Default skin with some new trees and Ukrainian color theme
  • Some materials updated
  • Probably some more, can't remeber anymore

1645889697316.jpeg

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ykdgou1dhwqtkb/tr_chayka.rar/file

Well. That's ... awkward.
No matter. I'm not too fussed about being able to change the ratio, so reverted to the data.acd I backed up first.

PS. Paulo's update comes as a unpacked data folder. You have renamed or deleted the original data.acd, right?

Attachments

• gtamevo.png
    gtamevo.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 6
  • oops.png
    oops.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Some time ago I made some visual changes to Chaika circuit. Might just share it now, though this is mostly just a repost of this wonderful track.

Some changes:

• Fixed transparency issues in visible road mesh in the short layout
  • Deleted some one-sided trees
  • Default skin with some new trees and Ukrainian color theme
  • Some materials updated
  • Probably some more, can't remeber anymore

View attachment 1117581

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ykdgou1dhwqtkb/tr_chayka.rar/file
Didn't even know Chayka was in AC lol, thanks for the rework

Hi Paulo... Thanks, but I think you may have fixed the wrong gearbox, friend :)
The Pessio car has a KN5 named gtam.kn5
In the LODs of your data fix, the KN5 is gtamevo.kn5
With the data swap in place, the car fails to load in showroom or game with an error pointing to the KN5?
Hi mate.

1645894011862.png

1645894151821.png

1645894114209.png

Is the KN5 in your Pessio GTAM named "gtamevo.kn5"?
Yes.
Well. That's ... awkward.
No matter. I'm not too fussed about being able to change the ratio, so reverted to the data.acd I backed up first.

PS. Paulo's update comes as a unpacked data folder. You have renamed or deleted the original data.acd, right?
Yes, I did delete.

New Download Link.
https://sendgb.com/IUoq5ZDBJF7

Last edited:
Last edited:

Premier League Skin 2021-22 season Kunos Mazda MX5 Cup 1.12​

Made several changes to style and content (for the better i hope :confused:)
12 Done but some need sponsors adding and Driver/Pit Crew completing.

Further updates and remaining teams to come but for now they are usable - Enjoy

__custom_showroom_1645896017.jpg

__custom_showroom_1645895291.jpg__custom_showroom_1645895269.jpg__custom_showroom_1645895244.jpg__custom_showroom_1645895223.jpg__custom_showroom_1645895198.jpg__custom_showroom_1645895317.jpg__custom_showroom_1645795345.jpg__custom_showroom_1645895368.jpg__custom_showroom_1645547434.jpg__custom_showroom_1645558798.jpg

Previous post: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-3187#post-13588846

Last edited:

MAZDA MX5 ND-TURBO​

Kunos edit by Miguel Silva
Free download & full details: https://www.patreon.com/mnba

View attachment 1117525

It has CSP wipers so any twin-screen VR users will have to disable them in the config until Ilja hopefully, finally, fixes this long-term issue.
You might also want to change the shifting preload to ~7500rpm as well - it revs up to 8,000.
Hi @Masscot.

I know it is not your mod.

Just wanted to point a minor issue, nothing serious.
This car was made as having a turbo engine. Wrong.

Even if the engine was tuned to a turbo, it would be hard to pass from 160bhp to 436bhp.
1645898185003.png

The specs are all right, less the bhp and nm.

I've tried to race with more 4 identical MX5 in my garage and the pace were all similar with the basic 160bhp.

Not a big deal, Just changed the specs myself.:)

1645898333437.png

1645898316247.png

The mod is fantastic, tho. All things working and a great handling. 👍

Thanks for sharing.

Does anyone use cars from F1 ASR Formula 1991? I installed and disappointed, in my opinion it is terrible, they are very slow in the corners (understeer is very pronounced). As an example, i compared on Suzuka track with a real McLaren MP4 / 6(onboard camera) the speed in the corners is slower by about ~50 km / h. than in real 1991 F1 cars, because of this, the lap time is +6/10 seconds to real indicators. In the corners, the car feels like a heavy truck, but not a car with a weight of about 550 kg with wide slick tires . This can be somehow fixed, perhaps there is any fix-mod?
Thanks.
Sorry for my english.

Does anyone use cars from F1 ASR Formula 1991? I installed and disappointed, in my opinion it is terrible, they are very slow in the corners (understeer is very pronounced). As an example, i compared on Suzuka track with a real McLaren MP4 / 6(onboard camera) the speed in the corners is slower by about ~50 km / h. than in real 1991 F1 cars, because of this, the lap time is +6/10 seconds to real indicators. In the corners, the car feels like a heavy truck, but not a car with a weight of about 550 kg with wide slick tires . This can be somehow fixed, perhaps there is any fix-mod?
Thanks.
Sorry for my english.

Not sure if this is a popularity held opinion or not but I generally find everything from ASR Formula to be rubbish. Personally I’d avoid their mods completely but I know the 1991 season isn’t really available anywhere else.

Thanks.
Sorry for my english.
You can edit the power of the cars as you like and make a good setup...:cool:

Example of "heavy truck".
ferrari-643-400x236.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if this is a popularity held opinion or not but I generally find everything from ASR Formula to be rubbish. Personally I’d avoid their mods completely but I know the 1991 season isn’t really available anywhere else.
But there is no alternative for AC... I really like F1 seasons 1990-1994. I also use F1 1993 from SD and F1 1994 ACFL, and it's much better, at least i get driving pleasure and lap times are very close to real figures, although i understand, that this is not an indicator of realism, but still.

I tried to adjust, the angle of the wings, the suspension, but it almost did not give any result.
You sure you use the last version of the cars? They were really "skatey" in beta versions, but last final versions drive much better. Really nice actually. Surprised how nice they feel. Not used to that from asr in the past (especially the mclaren). And I did compare the lap times of 100% AI with real results, and they were on par with top lap times in race pace almost everywhere. Of course this is 5 to 8 seconds slower than lap times in real life qualifying. I don't remember that far back what the deal was, and why every race pace was 5 and more seconds slower than qualy pace, but that's how it was. But anyway if you want to make them faster, you need better tyres, with more grip. The RSS V12 90 has much gripier tyres, so you should try replacing the cars tyres with those. That what I was doing for beta asr cars, when they were even 5 seconds slower than last versions. But as said, don't see the need for that now.

Hi gents,
Speaking about the MX5 supercharged, the only one i know (but maybe i'm wrong) is this one:
Mazda PE SkyActiv-G L4 1998cm³ with Edelbrock supercharger
Base model:

https://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/2015/2230685/mazda_mx-5_2_0_skyactiv-g.html
And the dyno sheet with Edelbrock supercharger:
-Mazda PE SkyActiv-G L4 1998cm³ with Edelbrock supercharger
-Direct injection
-supercharger Edelbrock E-Force 11psi
-24 valves DOHC
-Manual gearbox 6 gears
-198 hp, 235 Nm.
IMHO, there is no street car 2.0L with a specific power reaching 200hp/liter except the A45 AMG but it's not the same era.
This is the Mazda with the Edelbrock supercharger:

preview.jpg

DOWNLOAD:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ucfggx4p07gwvr2/ks_mazda_mx5_nd_Edelbrock_Supercharger.7z/file
Again, for the integrists (if exist on this site):
THIS MOD IS NOT MINE
because it's a Kunos one
Have fun and stay safe

DoWiRu

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back