Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,050 comments

v0.1.77 (-> this is the text from the 1.78 preview, for more details see the attached txt-file)​

• Version ID: 1937
  • Tags: untested
  • Size: 61.64 MB

Changelog:​

• New server options:
    • New method to calculate wheel positions for remote cars, should be somewhat better if remote car has jumped or flipped (optional);
    • Also with that new method, server can optionally let clients exchange data on toe and camber for more accurate wheels positioning;
    • And also, new method might reduce CPU load for clients;
    • Make disconnected cars visible;
    • Adjust amount of those spectating 2D people in stands;
    • Limit controls lock time;
    • Force headlights for all cars without making server CSP-only;
    • Stop some pitlanes from counting towards serving drivethrough penalty (for example, secondary pitlane on Spa);
    • Configure collisions between cars (make them softer, stiffer, bouncier, etc.; depends on what the server might need);
    • Enable lap invalidation for laps with car going through pits;
    • Verify integrity of miscellaneous Assetto Corsa files;
    • Force specific CSP modules to be active;
    • To extended previously added NO_BACK_TO_PITS: now possible to allow to use pits for cars that are already in their pit position (for accessing setups);
  • GamepadFX:
    • New module altering gamepad inputs with a Lua script implementing new control schemes or simply acting like an assist;
    • New script “Custom” by Dmitrii A. which uses forces acting on steering wheel;
  • GUI:
Thanks.
But, I'll revert back.
No moon in sight and all trees are static, even in high winds...:indiff:

The moon is there. You use the default weatherFX? maybe the texture is missing...
WeatherFX active, controller script Sol 2.2, weather script Sol (2.2.1).
I used to have the moon visible allright.

Edit : how can I get the texture back ? (and how could I have lost her...)🤔 --- reinstalled SOL: no change.

Last edited:

Edit : how can I get the texture back ? (and how could I have lost her...)🤔 --- reinstalled SOL: no change.
I had the same, took me a while to locate it. ks_Brand_hatch_GP

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-28 215647.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-28 215647.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I had the same, took me a while to locate it. ks_Brand_hatch_GP
I see you found the moon, did you change some settings ? I tried several tracks all over the world, used F7 free cam, turned/looked around every part of the sky, changed date, hours: no moon in sight...

Last edited:

I see you found the moon, did you change some settings ? I tried several tracks all over the world, used F7 free cam, turned/looked around every part of the sky, changed date, hours: no moon in sight...

Just to be sure. If you use Sol Planner, you see the moon's phase and altitude...

Just to be sure. If you use Sol Planner, you see the moon's phase and altitude...
It's really strange. Going by the picture that @shauncurtis posted, I tried changing the time/date settings and the first time I saw the moon appear again was in 2032, went back year by year to the actual date, no more moon in any of them.

moony.png

Once (forgot the date) I noticed a little dark spot (where the moon was supposed to be, but I forgot the date) that moved in the same way:

moonpoint.png

I have never had the issue before, moon was always where I expected to see it.

Last edited:
Yes, all of them are correct :)
The Toyota 415S will be both variants for completion, and the Daihatsu P-5 will be the version from 1968.
Personally really gonna look forward to start work on the R6, but that's still a few months away at the least.
View attachment 1118563
You mean we're going to get both variants of the unfamous Toyota 7, where the blue variant wasn't featured in GT at all?
1646088614457.png

1646088634349.png

You mean we're going to get both variants of the unfamous Toyota 7, where the blue variant wasn't featured in GT at all?
View attachment 1118574
View attachment 1118575
Sadly no, its just the 2 variants of the 415S, the top one known from Gran Turismo is the 578A Turbo, the blue and white one is the last iteration of the 474S from 1969.
Here is a photo from the 1968 Suzuka 12 Hours with both the 415S variants we're doing:
1646089316276.png

On top of that, I'm lucky enough to be friends with Hiroshi Fushida, who raced the #2 car in this photo. He gave some driver feedback on the car so we can bring it into AC with at least some accuracy.

And so was the F1 pack ( 59-60, some varieties of very simple skins), after some adjustments, but still with many problems, the usual ones, but the fun speaks louder. As I always comment in the posts, unfortunately it is used and modified cars from packs that I bought, others that I downloaded here and on other sites. How to get....???

Attachments

• nygma.jpg
    nygma.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 20
  • AstonMartin.British.Gp59.60.png
    AstonMartin.British.Gp59.60.png
    116.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Cooper.MON.Gp59.Equipe.Belge.Walker.GBR.Gp59.TeamBRP.png
    Cooper.MON.Gp59.Equipe.Belge.Walker.GBR.Gp59.TeamBRP.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 21
  • CooperMaserati.CentroSud.GBR.60.MON.60.png
    CooperMaserati.CentroSud.GBR.60.MON.60.png
    132.9 KB · Views: 22
  • CooperRRCWalker.GER.Gp59.png
    CooperRRCWalker.GER.Gp59.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 17
  • GBR.Gp60.Yeoman.ScuderiaCastellotti.png
    GBR.Gp60.Yeoman.ScuderiaCastellotti.png
    136.5 KB · Views: 21
  • MON.Gp60.salavdori.TeamYeoman.png
    MON.Gp60.salavdori.TeamYeoman.png
    122.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Porsche.12-14.GER59.Porsche.24.26.28.ITA60.png
    Porsche.12-14.GER59.Porsche.24.26.28.ITA60.png
    100.1 KB · Views: 23
  • ScuderiaFerrari.FranceGp59.png
    ScuderiaFerrari.FranceGp59.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 23
  • ScuderiaFerrari.MonacoGp60.png
    ScuderiaFerrari.MonacoGp60.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 19
  • TeamBRM.GBR.Gp60.png
    TeamBRM.GBR.Gp60.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 18
  • TeamBRM.MONGp59.BRM.Moss.GBRGp59.png
    TeamBRM.MONGp59.BRM.Moss.GBRGp59.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 17
  • TeamCooper.DutchGp60.png
    TeamCooper.DutchGp60.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 18
  • TeamCooper.GBR.Gp59.png
    TeamCooper.GBR.Gp59.png
    105.9 KB · Views: 16
  • TeamCooper.MON.Gp59.png
    TeamCooper.MON.Gp59.png
    117.6 KB · Views: 18
  • TeamLotusGER.Gp59.png
    TeamLotusGER.Gp59.png
    79 KB · Views: 15
  • TeamLotus-RRCWalker.DutchGp60.png
    TeamLotus-RRCWalker.DutchGp60.png
    111.6 KB · Views: 17
  • TeamLotus-RRCWalker.MonacoGp60.png
    TeamLotus-RRCWalker.MonacoGp60.png
    118.5 KB · Views: 20
  • TeamYeomanCooper.USA.Gp60.png
    TeamYeomanCooper.USA.Gp60.png
    112.1 KB · Views: 24
Hi.

Thank you for your 1st post.
Have fun: Tazio Nuvolari Track
I know I wasn't the one that asked but I got problems downloading this. The website you linked itself pushes me to very suspicious sites and when I finally managed to download anything it ended up being a file called "The__Main__Setup__File__Here(2)" which was a .rar containing another password protected .rar with a .exe in it. Is this the right file? I usually wouldn't install AC mods over .exe files to be honest ...

I know I wasn't the one that asked but I got problems downloading this. The website you linked itself pushes me to very suspicious sites and when I finally managed to download anything it ended up being a file called "The__Main__Setup__File__Here(2)" which was a .rar containing another password protected .rar with a .exe in it. Is this the right file? I usually wouldn't install AC mods over .exe files to be honest ...
The same for me.

The same for me.
Don't ever run any .exe files in track or car mods. The same goes for .bat / .vbs and any other executable script. If in doubt, delete the "mod".

[, post: 13596284, member: 254388"]
It's really strange. Going by the picture that @shauncurtis posted, I tried changing the time/date settings and the first time I saw the moon appear again was in 2032, went back year by year to the actual date, no more moon in any of them.

View attachment 1118566

Once (forgot the date) I noticed a little dark spot (where the moon was supposed to be, but I forgot the date) that moved in the same way:

View attachment 1118562

[/QUOTE]

View attachment 1118566

View attachment 1118562

Here, I noticed that the moon is black, with a white filament underneath. I even zoomed in on the stellar settings to find out. I remember that, with SOL 2.1, it didn't happen...

Hi.

Just tested the download.
After ticking the 'I'm not a robot' box, pressed the 'download' tab.
Got this window.

1646104535054.png

Instantly got the download window after clicking the download word.
1646104664304.png

Anyway, here is another link.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/XGZnJfby

Last edited:
Hello all,

I NEED HELP!

I sadly lost my last version of my Old Monza, specially the 1974 Layout.
I cleaned my mega folder...

DO someone kept it and can send it to me please? I wouldreally love to continue it

Thank you all
Just sent you a DM with the 1962-74 additional layouts...
Please continue with your great works!

View attachment 1118566

View attachment 1118562

Just my guessing, have you enabled the newly introduced "optimized DDS loader" feature in general settings of CM? I´ve read this causes some troubles when enabled.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back