Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,758 comments
@_Bazza_

I'm noticing a few collision issues with your Jaguar E-Type LW mod. The front end of the car clips through other vehicles.
While the obvious answer would be for me to drive better, I'm wondering if I've missed an updated version of the car / pack?

Waiting for new F1 Las Vegas circuit...:cool:

a-scaled.jpg

Ok solved, Camtool is now available in game, but, when I try to load downloaded camera sets, I have not file in loading screen...why??? I've put them in data folder of the app...
Make sure Its the right track...and not just the track name.....If you're not 100% sure just ask the person who made the cam file....most of the regs who make them are more then happy to help you out

Hello guys, hope you all are doing great! :) Some of my last mod test drives, the focus on these ones are the FUN they bring to the road.

The Time Attack ready RX7 FC is fast, loud, very loud... such an awesome thing to hear ripping laps around the tracks. Feels at home on Dragon Trail Gardens:

This Golf 6 R mod feels very good and it's easy to drive. Well, being a Golf, totally expected! A bit understeery but handbrake is your friend! It also comes with the APR Stage 3 version which is a blast and has the characteristic fart sound. haha (download comes with both versions)

And last, just found the ATP American Touge Project mods. Mundane and simple cars which are very fun to drive. They even got some oddballs like a turbo PT Cruiser mod... but that's for another episode.

Also Emerald Bay feels great to drive, just need some polish on the textures but its a nice stretch of road.

Hope you enjoy the videos. :)Mod links in the description.

Last edited:
I hope you can post it, if you have to delete it, no problem. I used the original "Kunos", 908 LH/68 and put the side flaps on the fender and changed the rear spoiler. The skins I downloaded from here and made small changes to adapt. The Porsche "15" as you may know about the history of the race, only trained...but I left it anyway with the name of the pilots who trained, and the custom helmets of the factory Porsches were more or less, but I think you can have fun.

Attachments

• preview2.jpg
    preview2.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 21
  • preview2.jpg
    preview2.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 21
  • preview2.jpg
    preview2.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Porsche917.LM69.png
    Porsche917.LM69.png
    152.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Porsche917.LM69.2.png
    Porsche917.LM69.2.png
    71.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Porsche908LH.68.Porsche917LH.69.png
    Porsche908LH.68.Porsche917LH.69.png
    83.3 KB · Views: 21
Got a seasons test file ready for Sandevoerde if anyone is interested. I have to say, I really like this. And if you know me, that's saying something because I always think any thing I do could be done better.

There are three ext_config files you can try with a simple name change. The default one has a little more yellow\brown tint to the grass throughout the year compared to SL's stock look and has very minimal winter look pretty much only in late January\early February. The alt_winter version is the same but with less winter look in January\February. The full_winter is SL's stock look throughout the year except for fall and winter and winter is a full blown winter look.

The two skins are not needed, but included. One has small gamma\exposure tweaks to all vegetation and an altered tarmac texture to remove some blue tint. It also has a change in one of the bush textures. You'll know right away which one that is. I think it's slightly too dark at the moment, but I will wait for opinions. I don't really use this skin, but threw it in for those that might like it. I use the Bush_Tarmac skin just to replace the road texture and one annoying bush texture.

Sandevoerde Test

Opinions are most welcome. Some things I think could be adjusted are maybe a bit more brown in the summer and I don't like March\early April. Too green, but can't seem to figure out the season LUT section to adjust that. If anyone can figure it out for me, i'm all ears.

EDIT:

If you try this, do me a favor. Find these two lines and try these couple of other values for both at the same time and tell me which you like better.

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MATERIALS = ?zandyland?
CONDITION = SEASON_AUTUMN
KEY_0 = seasonAutumn
VALUE_0 = 0.25 - Change to 0.30 or 0.35
OFF_VALUE_0 = 0
ACTIVE = 1
DESCRIPTION =

MATERIALS = ?Grass?, ?arbugC?
CONDITION = SEASON_AUTUMN
KEY_0 = seasonAutumn
VALUE_0 = 0.10 - Change to 0.15 or 0.20
OFF_VALUE_0 = 0
ACTIVE = 1
DESCRIPTION =

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the Ferrari F93A from ASR is any good? Don't know too much about them... Also, any knowledge regarding simdreams F1 2003 pack? Is it any good and is it stolen or actually made by them?

Suggestion for my Sandeveorde test if you already downloaded it and want to try a different winter look. Instead of the using the full winter version, find the Winter seasonal entries in the default ext_config and copy and replace it with these. What this will do is still get rid of the grass in the winter, but turn the ground more of a dark brown instead of white\snow covered. You may like it better.

MATERIALS = ?Grass?, ?zandyland?, ?pino?, ?horiz?, ?varizandy?
CONDITION = SEASON_WINTER
KEY_0 = seasonWinter
VALUE_0 = 0.35
OFF_VALUE_0 = 0
ACTIVE = 1
DESCRIPTION =

MATERIALS = ?arbug?, ?bush?
KEY_0 = seasonWinter
VALUE_0 = 0.30
OFF_VALUE_0 = 0
ACTIVE = 1
DESCRIPTION =

MATERIALS = ?arbugC?
KEY_0 = seasonWinter
VALUE_0 = 0.25
OFF_VALUE_0 = 0
ACTIVE = 1
DESCRIPTION =

MATERIALS = ?fardoh?, ?brid?, ?casa?, ?umbrella?, ?clubhouse?, ?palzand?, ?barclub?, ?sandhut?, ?zandyconcre?
KEY_0 = seasonWinter
VALUE_0 = 0.20
OFF_VALUE_0 = 0
ACTIVE = 1
DESCRIPTION =

MATERIALS = ?zandyconcre?, ?carpa?, ?curb?
KEY_0 = seasonWinter
VALUE_0 = 0.15
OFF_VALUE_0 = 0
ACTIVE = 1
DESCRIPTION =

Last edited:
All right, thanks to Tim and @Rodger Davies I tried the 1970's version, and it might be definitly better on this one, so I'm gonna do this version as well.
Wow! Legion's virtual 917LH is at least as treacherous as the original 917LH. It's particularly unpredictable under braking. Unlike most race cars, it suffers mightily from St. Vitus' dance with any amount of negative toe. Anybody wants to try my setup, PM me.

Last edited:
hey @benbaron
I noticed that the Mustang Gt4 has few subtle nuisances in the LODs.
There's some weird change of reflection on the chassis (very visible on the roof) and one of the sidemirrors' meshes starts flying, higher than it should be.

Is there hope for a quickie graphic fix? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Fixed, I missed the LODs update.

Last edited:
hey @benbaron
I noticed that the Mustang Gt4 has few subtle nuisances in the LODs.
There's some weird change of reflection on the chassis (very visible on the roof) and one of the sidemirrors' meshes starts flying, higher than it should be.

Is there hope for a quickie graphic fix? Thanks in advance.
See if you applied this yet.

Mustang GT4 LOD fix

Wait, don't know if i'm allowed to post this link because it has other stuff that may be private. Give me a second to download it to my account and edit the link.

Try now...

Last edited:
Dauer 962 Road Car
Many supercars claim that they're the racecars for the road but none come close to this the Dauer 962.
Unlike many supercars this didn't start off as a road car it started off as a racecar in the 80s as a group C legend.
After the 962 started to lose momentum in the late group C era This left many 962 cars useless and quite a bit of tuners decided to take a shot at road conversions. The first one was Koenig then DP motorsports ,Schuppan and finally Dauer. The most famous 962 road conversion not only because it won the 1994 season of Le Mans because of a loophole but also because the street legal cars were literal rocket ships. Its acceleration time was 2.6 seconds to 100 km/h or 60 MPH. And because of its monstrous top speed topping out at 404 km/h or 251 MPH beating out the Mclaren F1.

Took a while to finish but i was satisfied in the end. There are some parts which are rough around the edges and there might be weird looking seams (Explanatory because this is technically my first 3D modeling project. I still have a lot to improve on) but there were some limitations i could do with the Kunos 962 mesh. Anyways i also modeled quite bit of stuff (Front bumper, exhausts, door panels, body alterations) same goes for the interior I've modeled the steering wheel, the shifter console, the upper rollbar leather the front console and the door internals. The interior is a mish mash between different Dauer interiors. So it might look a bit different from the pictures. The outside body is based on the road going Brunei spec cars. There are differences between the Brunei spec, the yellow prototype, the carbon fiber striped car and the GT race cars. I also never knew that this car was a semi auto with buttons on the steering wheel (probably a request by the Brunei oil overlords) as the yellow prototype was much closer to the original race car. Physics wise its the standard Kunos 962 Longtail with aero and minor power adjustments...
The mirrors,speedo,rpm gauge,seats, door parts,radio and the two buttons on the front dash are from Forza/Turn 10
The rear lights and seatbelts are from PC2/SMS
And the original 962 base is from Kunos.
Replica of the Dauer was done by Dragster666
The car might not be 100% accurate but i think its close enough...
1/4/2022 : hotfix for the handbrake not working
5/4/2022: Front bumper has been made shorter as it was originally a bit longer than the actual car
I can finally get back working on my Tamora....

Screenshot_ds666_dauer_962_road_car_ks_laguna_seca_31-2-122-23-30-0.png

Screenshot_ds666_dauer_962_road_car_ks_laguna_seca_31-2-122-23-39-7.png

Last edited:
Dauer 962 Road Car

Many supercars claim that they're the racecars for the road but none come close to this the Dauer 962.
Unlike many supercars this didn't start off as a road car it started off as a racecar in the 80s as a group C legend.
After the 962 started to lose momentum in the late group C era This left many 962 cars useless and quite a bit of tuners decided to take a shot at road conversions. The first one was Koenig then DP motorsports ,Schuppan and finally Dauer. The most famous 962 road conversion not only because it won the 1994 season of Le Mans because of a loophole but also because the street legal cars were literal rocket ships. Its acceleration time was 2.6 seconds to 100 km/h or 60 MPH. And because of its monstrous top speed topping out at 404 km/h or 251 MPH beating out the Mclaren F1.

Took a while to finish but i was satisfied in the end. There are some parts which are rough around the edges and there might be weird looking seams (Explanatory because this is technically my first 3D modeling project. I still have a lot to improve on) but there were some limitations i could do with the Kunos 962 mesh. Anyways i also modeled quite bit of stuff (Front bumper, exhausts, door panels, body alterations) same goes for the interior I've modeled the steering wheel, the shifter console, the upper rollbar leather the front console and the door internals. The interior is a mish mash between different Dauer interiors. So it might look a bit different from the pictures. The outside body is based on the road going Brunei spec cars. There are differences between the Brunei spec, the yellow prototype, the carbon fiber striped car and the GT race cars. I also never knew that this car was a semi auto with buttons on the steering wheel (probably a request by the Brunei oil overlords) as the yellow prototype was much closer to the original race car. Physics wise its the standard Kunos 962 Longtail with aero and minor power adjustments...
The mirrors,speedo,rpm gauge,seats, door parts,radio and the two buttons on the front dash are from Forza/Turn 10
The rear lights and seatbelts are from PC2/SMS
And the original 962 base is from Kunos.
Replica of the Dauer was done by Dragster666
The car might not be 100% accurate but i think its close enough...
I can finally get back working on my Tamora....

Isn't this the part where you turn it back into the 94 Le Mans winner, a la Porsche? ;)

In the end I didn't go to sleep... it's 5:00am... Help!

Gonna go and get some well earned sleep now.

Screenshot_acfl_f1_2022_mclaren_lasvegas23_1-3-122-4-30-38.jpg

Screenshot_acfl_f1_2022_mclaren_lasvegas23_1-3-122-4-30-59.jpg

Screenshot_acfl_f1_2022_mclaren_lasvegas23_1-3-122-4-32-22.jpg

In the end I didn't go to sleep... it's 5:00am... Help!

Gonna go and get some well earned sleep now.

View attachment 1132006
View attachment 1132007
View attachment 1132008

Wow Amazing Faster than F1 car with High Quality Thanks a lot :cheers:

When general settings disable, a have no problem. Its on problem aktiv
Hi, sometimes happen to me too, mostly with shader patch enabled, it's a bug combination between lod's and F.O.V setting in replay tv camera, it's happen to me in pit on barhain circuit in replay mod, no idea to solve it
I fixed the problem ? I have Same problem. When you disable custom shader patch, its fixed. Its this Reported ?

It is with great sadness I have to report that Momma Bongos was fatally killed by death at the sex farm last week when a contraption she was using malfunctioned and overheated. However, her ghost gave full endorsement to these updates and thanks you for these magnificent skins.
Momma Bongos 1937-202. RIP.

Aftfer a few days of deep inner struggle, I was mourning the loss of Momma Bongos today and thought I'd post this fitting tribute.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back