Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,005 comments
hi guys,

i was impressed with this S3 version of a CR-X that i received today via CM update...
In case you don't have it , I thought i'd post here , as this new S3 version is a 5 star in my book (immersion, handling, sense of speed...)

I couldn't find the v2.1 online, but here you can get v2.0 (and then you'll be able to get the v2.1 update via CM):

If that should fail, I uploaded the S3 seperatly (unmodified) and you can download it here:

cheers!

Steering feels a bit light in the updated stock version. Is it just me?

Energise your senses with the Podium Aroma Bar.
Generates a variety of authentic motorsport smells, including:
  • Burnt rubber
  • Race fuel
  • Exhaust gases
Standard Mode:
  • Constant scent of your choice
Advanced Mode:
  • Different scents triggered by telemetry in supported games
  • Fine-tune scent profiles via FanaLab
  • Advanced FunkyScent™ technology allows instantaneous mixing and distribution of smells*
  • Rechargable via USB-C, up to 30 hrs battery life
  • Fan Boost - use Podium Wheel Base fan controller for additional scent dissipation
  • Aroma Bar refills available separately
*Aromas are safe to inhale and are similar to those used in the food industry.

1648822604541.png

Last edited:
  • Burnt rubber
  • Race fuel
  • Exhaust gases
Standard Mode:
Advanced Mode:
  • Advanced FunkyScent™ technology allows instantaneous mixing and distribution of smells*
  • Fan Boost - use Podium Wheel Base fan controller for additional scent dissipation

View attachment 1132142
Arbre magique smell is included?

I would like to edit some existing tracks to add some more pit spaces. Can anyone guide me on how this is done?
Track files are .kn files, which cannot be opened with the ksEditor. Any help would be much appreciated.

New video on how to make good AI lines in AC:

I would like to edit some existing tracks to add some more pit spaces. Can anyone guide me on how this is done?
Track files are .kn files, which cannot be opened with the ksEditor. Any help would be much appreciated.
kn5conv.exe plus Autodesk FBX converter works for me to convert a track to a FBX that can be imported into blender. There should be videos on YT about how to add pit boxes to a track. You would probably only export the added boxes as FBX, load into kseditor, export as track kn5 and include it via models.ini.

Last edited:
  • Burnt rubber
  • Race fuel
  • Exhaust gases
Standard Mode:
Advanced Mode:

View attachment 1132142
They did what I thought for a long time.

• Burnt rubber
  • Race fuel
  • Exhaust gases
Standard Mode:
Advanced Mode:

View attachment 1132142
Hmm... I smell something fishy. :odd:

Is this the nurb88 track? If yes I remember working on it some months ago...

Edit It is the 2001 track. So yes I can confirm that I have fixed it for personal use, since I do not have permission to release it

Last edited:
Curious what you guys think of this version with the one grass texture tinted a little brown. My thinking is the brown grass is fine, but the green grass could possibly be a bit darker, richer green. Wondering what you think.

Sandevoerde Test 3

If you can, play around with the VALUE_0 = values in these three sections. Move them up or down by the same amount. I.E., if you raise one 0.05, raise the other two by 0.05 as well. Let me know if you find a value you think looks better. Going down makes things a little more lush, going up gives more of a burned out look. Thanks for any help...

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MATERIALS = ?zandyland?
CONDITION = SEASON_AUTUMN
KEY_0 = seasonAutumn
VALUE_0 = 0.10
OFF_VALUE_0 = 0
KEY_1 = ksAmbient
VALUE_1 = ORIGINAL
OFF_VALUE_1 = 0.32
KEY_2 = ksDiffuse
VALUE_2 = ORIGINAL
OFF_VALUE_2 = 0.22
ACTIVE = 1
DESCRIPTION =

MATERIALS = ?GrassDuna?
KEY_0 = seasonAutumn
VALUE_0 = 0.20
OFF_VALUE_0 = 0
KEY_1 = ksAmbient
VALUE_1 = ORIGINAL
OFF_VALUE_1 = 0.32
KEY_2 = ksDiffuse
VALUE_2 = ORIGINAL
OFF_VALUE_2 = 0.22
ACTIVE = 1
DESCRIPTION =

MATERIALS = Grassz1, Grassz2, Grassz3, Grassz4, Grassz5, Grassz716
KEY_0 = seasonAutumn
VALUE_0 = 0.10
OFF_VALUE_0 = 0
KEY_1 = ksAmbient
VALUE_1 = ORIGINAL
OFF_VALUE_1 = 0.32
KEY_2 = ksDiffuse
VALUE_2 = ORIGINAL
OFF_VALUE_2 = 0.22
ACTIVE = 1
DESCRIPTION =

Last edited:
Hey All,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Renault Sport Spider 1.0 - Free Public Release

Shout out to @Masscot for suggesting the idea
Shout out to @TonySSS for supplying the model amongst many others
Shout out to @dragster666 for fixing the mirrors and door sills.

Having not been to sleep in a vey very long time any issues I'll try fix tomorrow. Of what I can see the Spyder top speed is a little low and the wheels are a bit wobbly due to the meshes themselves being really really wonky on the inside lip.

__custom_showroom_1648837693.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey All,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having not been to sleep in a vey very long time any issues I'll try fix tomorrow. Of what I can see the Spyder top speed is a little low and the wheels are a bit wobbly due to the meshes themselves being really really wonky on the inside lip.

View attachment 1132218

Congrats for the new release Lorelord...
Hope you'll be able to sleep a.s.a.p. and re-charge your batteries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea why the AI won't leave the pits in qualifying on a track?
It's a well known problem. If the cars don't leave the pits in practice or qualifying session, but start the race without a problem, the "pit_lane.ai" file of the track wasn't recorded correctly. If you record a "pit_lane.ai" for a track, you have to cross the path of the "fast_lane.ai" after the pit exit before you stop the recording. If you don`t do this, the AI cars won't leave the pits, because they have no connection to the fast_lane path. It's like railroad tracks with a gap a train can't pass.

In this video you can see in part 2, how to record a new pit line. It's quite easy.

Is this the nurb88 track? If yes I remember working on it some months ago...

Edit It is the 2001 track. So yes I can confirm that I have fixed it for personal use, since I do not have permission to release it
Ok, thank you for the reply!

Last edited:
Hey All,

View attachment 1132218

I'm getting asked to log into Patreon before getting the download link? I don't have (or want) a Patreon log in. MNBA Patreon links just take you straight there, no log in required.
Halp!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back