-Fixed a lot of AO issues
-Fixed 3D mesh issues
-Fixed refraction
-Fixed non working gauges
-Added ambient light both outside and inside
-Rim screw issue fixed
-Redone lods
-Added odometers
-Hotfix for the front part of the sides not looking smooth....
8/5/2022-Fixed most of the see trough gaps
8/5/2022-Fixed rear tires.
12/5/2022-some minor stuff has been improved
14/5/2022-digital clock positioned a bit more up its not as low now.
17/5/2022- The should be final update all of the meshes are now smooth there should not be anymore hard like low poly meshes...
If there are any issues with the car please inform me.
Known issues are:
rear plate may flicker

Credits:
Dragster666: conversion to ac
Polyphony Digital : 3D mesh
EA(NFS Heat):Rims
Ama FMOD: sounds
Screenshot_lamborghini_countach_25th_ddm_gt5_rbhangar_8-4-122-16-58-42.png

Last edited:
Lamborghini countach 25th anniversary V2.0

-Fixed a lot of AO issues
-Fixed 3D mesh issues
-Fixed refraction
-Fixed non working gauges
-Added ambient light both outside and inside
-Rim screw issue fixed
-Redone lods
-Added odometers
If there are any issues with the car please inform me.

Credits:
Dragster666: conversion to ac
Polyphony Digital : 3D mesh
EA(NFS Heat):Rims
Ama FMOD: sounds
View attachment 1147881

This car is low poly?

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 37
67sach is a conversion 'made' by Gilles75 (before he started asking money for his quick&dirty conversions).
It's available on RD: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/sachsenring-1967-1-0.167369/#post-2962483
Thanks for your help. I already have that one. I was looking for a different one out there. Someone was kind enough to send it to me

Ask the member that did publish this dead link to reopen the link or check out @Breathe excellent database. Because @TaistoTurri seems not active on this AC forum anymore.
Thank you

I do that as a matter of course these days but its still there. definately where those walls were moved. Creates some nasty pileups down that straight. I "virtually" died twice yesterday in that section...

Looking amazing though.

GXbTL1E.jpg
Really sorry to learn about your dual virtual deaths! 😂

I am working on a two-whitelines sidelines version with even more closer walls and so a new AI will be created for next update.

For those having issues with too fast laptimes, the track is too short indeed (5100 meters instead of 5400 meters). I will try to correct that too (need advice if scaling up almost everything to 105% is a good idea?)

Can someone give some feedback about trees artifacts in update 2.1? (I didn’t notice them before so difficult to know if it is really corrected)

I am working on a two-whitelines sidelines version with even more closer walls and so a new AI will be created for next update.

For those having issues with too fast laptimes, the track is too short indeed (5100 meters instead of 5400 meters). I will try to correct that too (need advice if scaling up almost everything to 105% is a good idea?)

Can someone give some feedback about trees artifacts in update 2.1? (I didn’t notice them before so difficult to know if it is really corrected)
To be honest i did not noticed any artefact on the trees (Check your DM mate) ;)

I just updated the Ferrari 612 wiper config to v0.2, the wiper on the driver side now reaches a bit more to the side with some extra rotation. Same link as before: https://www.mediafire.com/file/qsnx3q5str2v2q9/ferrari_612_scaglietti.ini/file
An updated version (edit by ATS) of the mod with internal windows and the wiper config included should be released in the next few days on Facebook.

View attachment 1146321

Update: new download with updated kn5 to include internal windows: https://www.mediafire.com/file/lf5hweb606am7jd/ferrari_612_scaglietti.7z/file

View attachment 1146384

Download link for the complete mod with updated model and wipers: https://www.mediafire.com/file/lahvul389vsh21p/ferrari_612_scaglietti.7z/file
The internal glass has a thick even layer of dust that goes a semi-opaque beige when facing low sun and casts weird shadows from the wipers. Try this one instead, just swap it in using CM showroom (after removing the .txt extension)

Attachments

• internal_cockpit_dirty_glass.dds.txt
    5.3 MB · Views: 8

So it wasn't just my impression that the track was shorter

Almost all of the trees seem fixed to me, there's just extremely faint artefacts above some of the palm trees now, whereas in the previous build every tree had quite vivid artefacts. One more line of transparent pixels at the bottom of the palm tree DDSes should do it.

v1.0 shows more of the area surrounding the track.
v2.0 the walls' transparency has reduced or the structure around the track removed i think, the fences looks black-ish.
v2.1 haven't tried yet but of all 3 versions, the artifacts never cought my attention. I suppose I drove really fast ;)

Almost all of the trees seem fixed to me, there's just extremely faint artefacts above some of the palm trees now, whereas in the previous build every tree had quite vivid artefacts. One more line of transparent pixels at the bottom of the palm tree DDSes should do it.
interesting as they are still all over the place for me.

And I still do. :)
But the last update (3.2) caused some weird numbers in CM (I already reinstalled fresh - no change).
  • I seem to have driven 217827690.9 km (which seems 'a bit' too much, even for me) :scared:
  • Max speed achieved field is gone

View attachment 1147333

Any ideas ? Someone ?
Oh, sorry about that, unfortunately I have no idea how CM calcs distance driven :confused: and in my system it seems to be working fine.

1652075748305.png

Where can we find the mod so? Thank you
Last line of my post, in bold.

Latest version of the Renault 5 Turbo Europacup Add-on pack (1.3)
  • Fixed floating/flying front wheels eternal wheelies
  • New LODs
4 or 5 more things could be done to bring this car to lo-fi carfection, but it would require a 3D app which I do not have.

Bonus:
- Renault 5 Turbo Europacup based AI for Bugatti Circuit (the "bugatti" named folder one)

Links in the video description.
Car not included, but you'll find a link to it in the .rar archive.

Thanks for your help. I already have that one. I was looking for a different one out there. Someone was kind enough to send it to me

Thank you
As an user of only the (free) pre1971 tracks would be great if you could share this track as @Gilles75 is the “king of the hill” in publishing very interesting conversions like Beez but also always being in unfinished state.

Last edited:
LOL, the track is so boring so it was only natural to assume that you are after the BMW - plus I was confusing it with the "Special Route AX" on RaceDepartment. My kids used to drive this track in GTS to unlock the daily reward car.
In my defense, I just wanna make stupid offline races, where i'd run things like RSS X evo's (or RSS/VRC indycars) with me driving an '89 MX-5 just to watch them fly by at 220+ MPH or see how bad a WEC style race would go over there. Essentially i'd just be using it as a toy, or god forbid I learn how to mod tracks, do the whole infield version of special stage x thingy. But yeah, it would certainly not be something for online use per say

The internal glass has a thick even layer of dust that goes a semi-opaque beige when facing low sun and casts weird shadows from the wipers. Try this one instead, just swap it in using CM showroom (after removing the .txt extension)
Thanks for reporting this issue, I updated the model to use the mod's glass.dds texture for the internal windows. I don't see any weird shadows on the windscreen but there is some flickering on the wiper texture depending on the position of the sun (e.g. at the barbagallo hotlap start in the morning) which was also present in the original mod so at least my update didn't introduce any new issues. DL link for the complete mod is in the original post:

In my defense, I just wanna make stupid offline races, where i'd run things like RSS X evo's (or RSS/VRC indycars) with me driving an '89 MX-5 just to watch them fly by at 220+ MPH or see how bad a WEC style race would go over there. Essentially i'd just be using it as a toy, or god forbid I learn how to mod tracks, do the whole infield version of special stage x thingy. But yeah, it would certainly not be something for online use per say
That's totally fine and now that you brought up the topic I will definitely be watching out for the track release because I do see myself using the track for testing purposes and the kids will surely like it as well. :cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks for reporting this issue, I updated the model to use the mod's glass.dds texture for the internal windows. I don't see any weird shadows on the windscreen but there is some flickering on the wiper texture depending on the position of the sun (e.g. at the barbagallo hotlap start in the morning) which was also present in the original mod so at least my update didn't introduce any new issues. DL link for the complete mod is in the original post:

That's totally fine and now that you brought up the topic I will definitely be watching out for the track release because I do see myself using the track for testing purposes and the kids will surely like it as well. :cheers:
Thank you, it feels much better than "where mod? gib mod" posts I usually have. But yeah, if nothing else it'll be fun, plus Nascar races!

bravo bravo bravo, hope it's a good one, starting to run some hotlaps immediately! teşekkürler.
As it’s core, track is OK but it definitely needs a skin work for sure.

I’m waiting for respond from the person who made the mod about if there’s an update or not.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back