Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,788 comments
Here you go Fanapryde. :cheers:

The file will probably only be up at this address for a week.
Thanks for the trouble mate. Sadly it is not the original bumpy one. This one I already had and described, it's the smoothed version with some fixes from ACTK.
So ... still searching ... 😵‍💫

EDIT : the track @El Locho posted below is the one I was searching for. Thanks also to all the guys who provided me with a lot of versions... 👍

Last edited:
I have one with a mid_ohio.kn5 from 27/04/18 and nagp_mid_ohio.kn5 from 06/05/19 in the main folder - I can't see anything anywhere about updates. Happy to upload if you want to try it?

Last edited:
I have one with a mid_ohio.kn5 from 27/04/18 and nagp_mid_ohio.kn5 from 06/05/19 in the main folder - I can't see anything anywhere about updates. Happy to upload if you want to try it?
Hmm..please do. :)
That date is older than other versions I have, so it could be the one I'm looking for.

Hmm..please do. :)
That date is older than other versions I have, so it could be the one I'm looking for.
could it be this one from Rainmaker's track list? http://www.mediafire.com/file/fl83fbq85unv3ye/mid_ohio.rar/file

mid_ohio.png mid_ohio_content.png

Last edited:
hey all, been messing around and i have done this convert of Amaroo Park,
I will just leave this here anyone who wants to improve go for it , the start cubes are sideways the trees are ugly , I have no talent
google drive link

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_cup_amaroopark_raceway_01_24-4-122-22-4-25out.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_cup_amaroopark_raceway_01_24-4-122-22-4-25out.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
RSS FH X 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship'
RW7: Monaco safe hairpin and chicane for AI

(this will allow the cars to negotiate the hairpins and chicanes without crashing)
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_07_monaco_gp22_24-4-122-14-15-35.jpg

In the RSSFH2022 mod folder. Copy original data.acd and rename orig_data.acd. Unpack data in Content Manager. Go to car.ini and amend steer.ratio from 13.5 to 12. Repack and Save as monaco_data.acd. Rename orig_data.acd to data.acd. When racing at monaco rename data.acd to orig_data.acd and monaco_data.acd to data.acd. Reverse when finished. NOTE: it may be best to keep a copy of the original data.acd somewhere safe or reload from original download in case of errors.
Screenshot (447).jpg

Last edited:
More slow progress on Lime Rock Mountain. Made better quality billboard textures, started working on seasonal stuff, and some other small tweaks here and there. Still hoping to come up with a better road texture. Anyone want to help me along with this, shoot me a PM. I'm looking for any help I can get. I'm not a 3D modeler and the terrain needs some work. There are holes in the terrain in some non driving areas and some areas that could use some smoothing that i'd love to eliminate. Nothing that effects actually driving the track. Plus, I could use an AI man to help fix a couple of small AI problems.

lrm_summer.jpg

lrm_fall.jpg

I haven't heard of any new updates for this track over the last couple of days so how new is "new"? Do you happen to have a link for the update? Fixing the pit box orientation should not be that difficult.
This is the link. Don't remember where I first found it exactly. It was some FB page. It's pretty recent about a couple weeks or less.

The track has some other small problems like the static helicopters.

Last edited:
can anyone point me in the direction of a Howmet TX model? i think there was one released for GTR-2 a while back but thats before my time. I would love to bring this car to Assetto
The only Howmet TX I know of is in the Absolute Le Mans packages for GTL and GTR2. Evolution Modding or the Trackaholics sites are your best bet.

The only Howmet TX I know of is in the Absolute Le Mans packages for GTL and GTR2. Evolution Modding or the Trackaholics sites are your best bet.
And keep in mind that if it's the same version I remember, it's actually very low-poly and with a low-resolution skin. I think it might have even been carried over from a mod for an older game like Sports Car GT or Grand Prix Legends, so we're literally talking a late '90s standard of graphics.

The real bummer is that BorekS, one of the best GTL/GTR2 modders there is (or was), actually started a more updated version a few years ago, but it's been left unfinished forever and he seems to have moved on. Last I saw he'd turned his attention to Rfactor 2 modding, and that was a couple years ago. But maybe he'd be open to donating his unfinished assets to an Assetto project?

can anyone point me in the direction of a Howmet TX model? i think there was one released for GTR-2 a while back but thats before my time. I would love to bring this car to Assetto

There's not a decent one that I know of, Borek was updating RookieoftheMans' F1 Challenge model, but I wouldn't have thought that's worth it vs hoping for a new one - would be great though. Physics and sound may be a challenge! Would AC cope with a rev limit of 55k?

There's a track I've been looking for for years, a chicane leads across a river just before the start and finish, or it's a river or canal that leads through the fictional track where there are walls or crash barriers right next to the track.

I had them from No-grip racing back in 2006 when I was registered. Unfortunately I only have scraps of it in my head now, it would be wonderful if you could help.

On another note, I'm going through my mods and trying to sort out some of the details about a few of the more vaguely-described possibly-semi-fictional models. My question: is there an actual race-spec model that Velo's "Porsche 911 RS 1986" mod is based off? Going through the racingsportscars.com database, I can't find any 911s that raced with the "RS" designation in the mid '80s, and while the mod seems a lot closer in appearance and era to the early-mid '80s 911 SC, I can't be completely sure because the aero/bodywork/rims don't quite match. It doesn't help that all the skins in the mod appear to be fictional, and the description he put in the ui_car file seems to be describing the '73 Carrera RS instead.

(The closest I can find is the 911 SC that Raymond Touroul ran in Le Mans '84/'85, and I might as well just classify this car as such, pending an opportunity to create the appropriate skins.)

1653411597616.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back