Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,825 comments
Thanks for sharing this must-have skinpack, great effort and quality with the PC3 livery acquisition/conversion...

Couldn't bare having blank-livery icons - so the attached is ONLY an update to replace 3 files for each livey-folder: (1) livery.png (2) preview.jpg & (3) ui_skin.json.

It's a quick and dirty update - but you may appreciate the look in CM to make it look like this...

View attachment 1176327
Thanks. Saves me some time. I started making them too, but interrupted for watching TDF women / F1/ TDF men…:D

Thanks for this.
Lots of rapid changes so I thought a repack was probably a good idea to keep things tidy.
Your skin previews and icons, @MisterWaffles skins, @ApexVGear's steer lock, and my MoTeC/driver position/shifting tweaks... plus I added rudimentary LODs (with no low-res cockpit, which made the whole thing disappear).
This will overwrite the original car with v1.1 so back it up first if you're nervous.
Thanks of course to F302 for the original car - hopefully he appreciated these updates, wherever he is.

Thank you! I was just catching up and downloading all of the individual files and trying to keep everything straight. This was VERY helpful!

Edit: Also thank you to everyone's updates to this car. Can't wait to drive it!

Last edited:
Thanks for this.
Lots of rapid changes so I thought a repack was probably a good idea to keep things tidy.
Your skin previews and icons, @MisterWaffles skins, @ApexVGear's steer lock, and my MoTeC/driver position/shifting tweaks... plus I added rudimentary LODs (with no low-res cockpit, which made the whole thing disappear).
This will overwrite the original car with v1.1 so back it up first if you're nervous.
Thanks of course to F302 for the original car - hopefully he appreciated these updates, wherever he is.

From an external view - looking back at this car there is a lot of flickering around the windscreen
fyi - I'm using csp 0.1.78

Hey guys i play using quest 2 in vr, it brilliant just started playing and suddenly im getting these trails in cockpit view only...wtf...edit it might be the car?...tried another seems ok..

Which car is this, and what's the folder name? If it isn't a pay mod, do you have a link to it?

This is an occasional issue with some cars, certain versions of CSP, and VR.

There's usually an easy-shortcut way to fix it in the showroom, that usually works. Settings for the "inside glass" need to be changed.

I might be able to fix it if I have the mod, or a link to download it, and can replicate the problem.

BTW, see my signature below for PCVR videos.

Yes, that's what I did. With the original ai line it shows my sidelines (as red, no yellow lines). When I switch to my new ai line, for some reason those new sidelines don't show, but there are the "track default"/scrambled ones.
Might it have something to do with the track crossing over/underneath itself? As I said, this bridge is the only area where the sidelines go crazy.
Look at the file modified date on your prefered ai line and your preferred sidelines. If the sideline files are dated before the ai line I've found they do not want to integrate with the ai line upon pressing "shift". I recommend changing the date on the two sideline "csv" files by opening each in a text editor and re-saving them such that their dates are now newer than the ai file. The newly dated sideline files should then integrate with your chosen ai file.

Flared arches, exhaust pipe and looking much meaner than in its original guise as a rally car....

__custom_showroom_1658678458.jpg

Look at the file modified date on your prefered ai line and your preferred sidelines. If the sideline files are dated before the ai line I've found they do not want to integrate with the ai line upon pressing "shift". I recommend changing the date on the two sideline "csv" files by opening each in a text editor and re-saving them such that their dates are now newer than the ai file. The newly dated sideline files should then integrate with your chosen ai file.
Thanks, will try that.

Which car is this, and what's the folder name? If it isn't a pay mod, do you have a link to it?

This is an occasional issue with some cars, certain versions of CSP, and VR.

There's usually an easy-shortcut way to fix it in the showroom, that usually works. Settings for the "inside glass" need to be changed.

I might be able to fix it if I have the mod, or a link to download it, and can replicate the problem.

BTW, see my signature below for PCVR videos.
It was free from here.

HOCKENHEIM 1988 update v2.0
v2.0 (after 7 years without updates)
  • updates by DaBaeda: new tree and asphalt textures, cams, GrassFX, added RainFX and AI by KevinK2
  • updates by CrisT86: night lights, vao patch, new cams
  • shader adjustments
  • new ui
  • new loading screens

bgr00.jpg

bgr01.jpg

bgr02.jpg

For anyone that visits RD: DON'T download the Fiorano Circuit shared today, it's a downgrade of the track i released (months or year ago) without all the features i implemented in my update. They only kept my cams and rewrite an incomplete config unfortunately, but due to the fact it's the same base it will overwrite my full track if you already have it on your HDD.

I've planned to update it (with the new features available as today) as soon as i found time for this update too ;)

Last edited:
For anyone that visits RD: DON'T download the Fiorano Circuit shared today, it's a downgrade of the track i released (months or year ago) without all the features i implemented in my update. They only kept my cams and rewrite an incomplete config unfortunately, but due to the fact it's the same base it will overwrite my full track if you already have it on your HDD.

I've planned to update it (with the new features available as today) as soon as i found time for this update too ;)
And I did a "clean install" via CM today, trusting its a worthful update. :indiff:

And I did a "clean install" via CM today, trusting its a worthful update. :indiff:
I asked clarification on RD and they replied with a no-sense (write us an email), for what? For asking why they've removed my work and put their half done?

If they didn't used my own track it would have a sense, but they taken mine (same layouts name without the removed useless foggy-wet ones from the original), kept my cams and replace my config with their one...
Totally no-sense and not because i'm god or else, but because my config is way more complete than the one they shared and over 350 people have downloaded (oh and btw is a rip, why is still on RD is a mistery) -_-

EDIT: anyway i'm planning to rework it, adding the bulbs where missing for the pole lights, and improve the config with the new features. Don't know when i will be able to work on it and finish it, but i will do XD

Last edited:
hi!!, I have a problem putting the skins on the helmets of the ferrari 365gtb by pessio, my problem that you see the skin of the helmets in the showroom but don't see in the game, in the game see the default colour, how can i solve?

I asked clarification on RD and they replied with a no-sense (write us an email), for what? For asking why they've removed my work and put their half done?

If they didn't used my own track it would have a sense, but they taken mine (same layouts name without the removed useless foggy-wet ones from the original), kept my cams and replace my config with their one...
Totally no-sense and not because i'm god or else, but because my config is way more complete than the one they shared and over 350 people have downloaded (oh and btw is a rip, why is still on RD is a mistery) -_-

EDIT: anyway i'm planning to rework it, adding the bulbs where missing for the pole lights, and improve the config with the new features. Don't know when i will be able to work on it and finish it, but i will do XD
I'm so confused. So you're saying RD removed one of your resources and let someone else post a replacement resource with the same name on their account, but no one at RD contacted you to see if that was ok? That's pretty poor of RD to do something like that because it sets a pretty bad precedent.

I'm so confused. So you're saying RD removed one of your resources and let someone else post a replacement resource with the same name on their account, but no one at RD contacted you to see if that was ok? That's pretty poor of RD to do something like that because it sets a pretty bad precedent.
No, i've explained in a confused way:
The Fiorano circuit was converted years ago (dont' know if they converted it or only reworked) by PatrikPAT & OzAndy and the original version have two layouts + fake rain ones (no csp at that time) + foggy ones if i don't remember bad (they have multiple layouts anyway which were bacame useless for the CSP users).

A year ago i've reworked it, changed the main folder name (in order to differentiate from the original one for who want to keep it while my update removes component from the original one), removed the useless layouts, done my usual job and added cams.

Then today they basically taken that upload (shared here), kept everything except the config which was replaced with their own which have only grass fx and random lights (no rain and so on)

About RD i mean that is still online even is a conversion (i remember that Kunos have prohibited the conversion of their old track from their old games for AC)

Last edited:
hi!!, I have a problem putting the skins on the helmets of the ferrari 365gtb by pessio, my problem that you see the skin of the helmets in the showroom but don't see in the game, in the game see the default colour, how can i solve?

Hi, Gabrielix234,

I think you're describing an issue with Content Manager that only showed the helmets in game as red. There are two ways to fix this. Update CM (the issue is fixed in the latest version I have which is 0.8.2441.39642). Or you edit (or create) 'skin.ini' file and specify the path to the helmet. Here is an example from my system:

[driver_70]
SUIT=\plain\white
GLOVES=\ac_road\red_white
HELMET=\Helmet_1975\[drivername]

Copy the HELMET_1975.dds file into the [drivername] location and they should show up in game.

For example, on my system, the drivername folder path looks like this:

'HELMET=\Helmet_1975\RStommelen_v2'

Hope this helps.

Facebook find:

Abarth Punto Evo Supersport (Simaothekid, https://www.facebook.com/groups/modpackportugal)

UPDATE:
  • Removed Encription
  • Performance Optimization
  • Added Lod's A,B,C,D
Enjoy
☺️

Direct Link: https://mega.nz/file/yjAmGb6S...
My website link: https://modpackportugal.pt/abarth/

View attachment 1176430
Thanks for the heads-up - the previous version was balls-out fun in spec races and this one is even better.
Slight tweaks to the driver position and shifting help, and it's a shame the number plate wasn't protected in LOD_B, as part of it disappears quite noticeably (but is an easy fix).
Nice to have it unencrypted too.

I seems to have been removed from RD.

@Pyyer You might want to hold back on the Paul Ricard 2022 extension - there should be an ACC conversion being released this weekend by javire. (Dunno when, exactly, unfortunately.)

But since it's a laser-scanned conversion, it should be much better than the best version currently out there.
Was this a hoax or is it still going to be released?

Hi, Gabrielix234,

I think you're describing an issue with Content Manager that only showed the helmets in game as red. There are two ways to fix this. Update CM (the issue is fixed in the latest version I have which is 0.8.2441.39642). Or you edit (or create) 'skin.ini' file and specify the path to the helmet. Here is an example from my system:

[driver_70]
SUIT=\plain\white
GLOVES=\ac_road\red_white
HELMET=\Helmet_1975\[drivername]

Copy the HELMET_1975.dds file into the [drivername] location and they should show up in game.

For example, on my system, the drivername folder path looks like this:

'HELMET=\Helmet_1975\RStommelen_v2'

Hope this helps.
thanks a lot for your help, i solved the problem!!!!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back