Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,201 comments
Two identical cars drive differently sound different. Which one is correct?

Attachments

• 20220724-213221-yas_marina_circuit_2021-urd_darche_cup_2021.jpg
    20220724-213221-yas_marina_circuit_2021-urd_darche_cup_2021.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 20220724-213004-yas_marina_circuit_2021-gue_porsche_911_gt3_cup_992.jpg
    20220724-213004-yas_marina_circuit_2021-gue_porsche_911_gt3_cup_992.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 20220724-212952-yas_marina_circuit_2021-gue_porsche_911_gt3_cup_992.jpg
    20220724-212952-yas_marina_circuit_2021-gue_porsche_911_gt3_cup_992.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 20220724-212139-yas_marina_circuit_2021-urd_darche_cup_2021.jpg
    20220724-212139-yas_marina_circuit_2021-urd_darche_cup_2021.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 34
For anyone that visits RD: DON'T download the Fiorano Circuit shared today, it's a downgrade of the track i released (months or year ago) without all the features i implemented in my update. They only kept my cams and rewrite an incomplete config unfortunately, but due to the fact it's the same base it will overwrite my full track if you already have it on your HDD.

I've planned to update it (with the new features available as today) as soon as i found time for this update too ;)
Where we can find your Fiorano circuit?

View attachment 1176641

Yep, in this case that we know what to search (just fiorano shared only once and never quoted is quite easy), but when you search some update, for a track that you don't remember perfectly the name is quite hard, but is not so important, with latest update i always save in my archive the direct post to the update, so i always know where to go ;)

Argegno - Schignano Rally Italy - rain and grass and vao and so on...

Track can be found at https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/home - credit goes as always to the creators / converters.
Just what I did for personal use to make a bit nicer, would be happy if it is useful for others as well.

Notice: Put a "highlands3.dds" file into the extension folder with the config.ini. for the grassFX.

This one already had an extension but it did not work for me, so I tried my own way.
Also the road was kicking up dust and dirt like a gravel track, so I changed a few things in the surface.ini.
The "new" surface.ini is included if you want to get rid of the "gravel visuals".

EDIT: Updated version later on in the thread.

Attachments

• Argegno.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:

PureLIFE Version 2.2: Optimization for Pure 0.115 and advanced autoexposure unlocked

So, Peter released the latest Pure Dev Preview a few moments ago. No more needs to drive with filters that has Pure 0.75 optimizations ;). And it's time to boost PureLIFE EVO GTS with Pure's new advanced autoexposure mode.

Here we go, have fun and if you like/dislike my work,
please rate and review.

Thanks and keep on racing!

Screenshot_bk_audi_r8_lms_2019_ks_red_bull_ring_25-6-122-17-56-46.jpg

PureLIFE changelog 2.2

PureLIFE:

• adjusted brightness, optimized for Pure dev preview 0.115

PureLIFE EVO:
• optimized for Pure dev preview 0.115

PureLIFE EVO GT:
• adjusted white balance, optimized for Pure dev preview 0.115

PureLIFE EVO GTS:
• with pure 0.115 PureLIFE EVO GTS supports now advanced Autoexposure mode. With the new version of Pure its possible, to dynamically mix Cubemap based exposure (CBE) and YEBIS autoexposure (AE). This will give the ppfilters a much better adaption to the current visible scenery, but they are still solid in their controlling, to avoid those known and realy bad AE fluctuations.
• supports "Lambert Gamma" (coming in future CSP-versions) which brings a great improvement of evening and sunset sceneries

PureLIFE for SOL:
• version number updated

French GP 2022 extension is now available at RD 🙂

To get full compatibility, it requires acu_paul_ricard_2021 (version 23.06.2021 updated by @marc_13000)

Circuit Paul Ricard - Le Castellet 2021
FINAL UPDATE - 23/06/2021
This update is mostly not compatible with the preview skin of Blackcelica due to the lot of change.
Delete older version and install this one.
- News brake markers, new sponsors ( zoom, aramco, visit portugal, workdays pitlane, f1tv ), grandstands added and minor fixes and optimizations here and here.
View attachment 1061885View attachment 1061886View attachment 1061887View attachment 1061888View attachment 1061889View attachment 1061890View attachment 1061891View attachment 1061892

Enjoy! :)

The closest one is made by Nukedrop on Patreon and it's the 66 version

Did try a free track from @Nukedrop guy, @tyrone is his name at RD, I’m not saying he is bad modder and with all respect to this modder, but before buying, first do try a couple of his recent free tracks at RD. Because in my opinion these are not on a level you should pay for.

Last edited:
Somewhere here on the forum, don't ask me where because i found complex search things here, but i must say is better for you to wait (i've planned an upgrade, so as soon as it will be ready i will release it here as full update ;)
It will be also cool if some track-maker can add the corse clienti museum on the straight

To get full compatibility, it requires acu_paul_ricard_2021 (version 23.06.2021 updated by @marc_13000)

Nice work Pyyer, as always! Do you know if the ACC conversion of this track is still in development?

Last edited:

amazing as usual.

tell me please you plan to extend the hungaroing version ts_hungaroing acc please.that is laser scanned

PureLIFE Version 2.2: Optimization for Pure 0.115 and advanced autoexposure unlocked

So, Peter released the latest Pure Dev Preview a few moments ago. No more needs to drive with filters that has Pure 0.75 optimizations ;). And it's time to boost PureLIFE EVO GTS with Pure's new advanced autoexposure mode.

Here we go, have fun and if you like/dislike my work,
please rate and review.

Thanks and keep on racing!

Screenshot_bk_audi_r8_lms_2019_ks_red_bull_ring_25-6-122-17-56-46.jpg

PureLIFE changelog 2.2

PureLIFE:

• adjusted brightness, optimized for Pure dev preview 0.115

PureLIFE EVO:

PureLIFE EVO GT:
• adjusted white balance, optimized for Pure dev preview 0.115

PureLIFE EVO GTS:
• with pure 0.115 PureLIFE EVO GTS supports now advanced Autoexposure mode. With the new version of Pure its possible, to dynamically mix Cubemap based exposure (CBE) and YEBIS autoexposure (AE). This will give the ppfilters a much better adaption to the current visible scenery, but they are still solid in their controlling, to avoid those known and realy bad AE fluctuations.
• supports "Lambert Gamma" (coming in future CSP-versions) which brings a great improvement of evening and sunset sceneries

PureLIFE for SOL:
• version number updated
Which one would you recommend in general? Evo GTS? Am I right, there is no .lua for GTS available, yes? May I ask why?

that love that only Pyyer can give ❤️‍🔥
I also thought this is the moment for him to give love to this version as thanks to road mesh and kerbs is my preffered one. Unfortunately he wrote me that there would be too much work and track is not optimized. He works on rt version and will try his best. Surely best would be to have full ACC convertion

Last edited:
So as requested, I took care of the Talbot a bit, now has a few CSP things, new textures, materials, shaders, refraction, the new analog instruments.ini and much more, which I unfortunately forgot.

Have fun, I hope it's ok

------------------------------
Download (Mediafire)

Missing front light refraction

View attachment 1176735View attachment 1176736

View attachment 1176737View attachment 1176753
Wow - massive improvement. Thanks!
A few materials still have high ksDiffuse and ksSpecular values which bleaches them in sunlight (eg rubber trim around windows, and the 'plastic_MGL' surround to the hatchback glass) but overall it's like a different car. Top job.
Thanks too for the refractive lights, these are always much appreciated and look great compared to standard textures.
Personal preference but I disabled the photoelastic glass in the config and applied a Kunos preset - I think it looked far too reflective for a car of this vintage... almost mirror finish.

Shifting animation needed a little timing tweak I think:
Code:
[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=100
POSITIVE_TIME=275
STATIC_TIME=10
NEGATIVE_TIME=275
PRELOAD_RPM=6200
INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=0
You might want to swap driver_70 in as well - the current model's face clips through the view and can't be hidden under CM analysis. The pure white gloves are weird too, they have no texture - seems like Shokeus specc'd bespoke Talbot gloves in skin.ini but didn't include them in the download so unless you happen to have them in your texture
s folder you just get no texture at all.
Edit: driver position tweak attached too (remove.txt). His thumbs clip through the wheel but overall steering position is better and he's closer to the gearknob.

Attachments

• driver_base_pos.knh.txt
    6.5 KB · Views: 11
  • steer.ksanim.txt
    224.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back