Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,789 comments
This satria raced in BRC 2000:

The RC2000 game based on the 1999 season. I think the car was similar.
I found a model in GTA:

Ohh..... NOOOO. This car is newer. The car which is run in 1999 is an older one.

Yep, but it should be a 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage rebadged model. Or i think that was the 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage based model.

Last edited:
Im looking for the following car, i hope someone can help me.

By SBH could be Smallblockhero "Plymouth Barracuda Formula S"
I'm confident this is it...seems to be untouched by any re-modder too!

Can you just buy them without any patreon-crap?
Signup for £2, download all the cars, then cancel it.... all the cars for £2. Bargain, so long as the auto union isn't Gary Pattersons model, if it is then making money off that is not good.

Patreon is better than paying for mods as long as you don't linger around and forget about it for months on end, sign up cancel, wait for something new sign up again etc.

Signup for £2, download all the cars, then cancel it.... all the cars for £2. Bargain, so long as the auto union isn't Gary Pattersons model, if it is then making money off that is not good.

Patreon is better than paying for mods as long as you don't linger around and forget about it for months on end, sign up cancel, wait for something new sign up again etc.
It's not Gary's, but it does have a size problem. Way too big. On the list for them to redo.

It's all genuinely scratch made.

Trying out Legion's CLK-LM, the cockpit LCD has these black boxed blocking the readout, any idea how to fix that?
1671299954922.jpeg

Jyllandsringen.STCC.2010.v0.9.GTR2
Conversion by ACF

added:
TV Cameras for Jyllands-Ringen 0.1 by Leonardo Ratafiá ;-)
ext_config GRASS_FX by Sliderman ;-)
GP layout track limits, pitlane AI and outlines by LiquidSkyMan ;-)

I hope it's okay that I took it.

GP Short layout

link:

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Spa Vintage Track Updates:

These are my updates to all three versions of the Spa Vintage tracks. They are all full stand alone tracks because it was suggested that I do it this way instead of config\track skin mods.

All versions now have a vao patch, animated flags, working clock tower and new grass and tree textures. They also have two additional track skins that get a progressively bluer tint and less saturation. The skins also have only the files I altered from the original so you can edit them to make a skin that fits your liking. There are also new ext_configs for each track that add seasonal changes, some shader adjustments and a few other things.

Explanation about each one so you know which one to download. They each represent a specific version of the track:

Spa-Francorchamps 1938:

Spa-Francorchamps 1938

-- Based on the Spa_Faux_Pre_War version. All credits for the track go to Legion.
-- Additions include all things listed above plus removal of floating flag poles that had no flags and scaling of flag poles that were floating off the ground. Plus I added collision physics to most of the haybales. Some I left without to help with AI behavior. All other things about the track are the same as the original.

Spa-Francorchamps 1966:

Spa-Francorchamps 1966

-- Based on the Spa_1966 version. All credits for the track go to the Reboot Team.
-- Additions include all things listed above plus collision physics to most haybales. Some I left without to help with AI behavior. Also included the Spa 1966 AI done by Parri. The original AI is still included in the ai_original and data_original folders. Just rename them to ai and data to revert back to the original AI behavior. All other things about the track are the same as the original.

Spa-Francorchamps 1934 & 1966:

Spa-Francorchamps 1934 & 66

-- Based on the Spa_THR version. All credits for the track go to the Reboot Team and Waffles for the THR updates.
-- Additions include all things listed above plus a new AI line for the 1934 layout done by me. The original AI was unusable. It was my first attempt at an AI line so don't expect perfection. All other things about the track are the same as the original.

Please point out any and all mistakes. I'm sure there are a few. Was kind of hard managing three versions of the same track. I was never sure if I made the same changes on all three tracks.

spa_vintage.jpg

Last edited:

These are my updates to all three versions of the Spa Vintage tracks. They are all full stand alone tracks because it was suggested that I do it this way instead of config\track skin mods.

All versions now have a vao patch, animated flags, working clock tower and new grass and tree textures. They also have two additional track skins that get a progressively bluer tint and less saturation. The skins also have only the files I altered from the original so you can edit them to make a skin that fits your liking. There are also new ext_configs for each track that add seasonal changes, some shader adjustments and a few other things.

Explanation about each one so you know which one to download. They each represent a specific version of the track:

Spa-Francorchamps 1938:

Spa-Francorchamps 1938

-- Based on the Spa_Faux_Pre_War version. All credits for the track go to Legion.
-- Additions include all things listed above plus removal of floating flag poles that had no flags and scaling of flag poles that were floating off the ground. Plus I added collision physics to most of the haybales. Some I left without to help with AI behavior. All other things about the track are the same as the original.

Spa-Francorchamps 1966:

Spa Francorchamps 1966

-- Based on the Spa_1966 version. All credits for the track go to the Reboot Team.
-- Additions include all things listed above plus collision physics to most haybales. Some I left without to help with AI behavior. Also included the Spa 1966 AI done by Parri. The original AI is still included in the ai_original and data_original folders. Just rename them to ai and data to revert back to the original AI behavior. All other things about the track are the same as the original.

Spa Francorchamps 1934 & 66

-- Based on the Spa_THR version. All credits for the track go to the Reboot Team and Waffles for the THR updates.
-- Additions include all things listed above plus a new AI line for the 1934 layout done by me. It was my first attempt at an AI line so don't expect perfection. All other things about the track are the same as the original.

Please point out any and all mistakes. I'm sure there are a few. Was kind of hard managing three versions of the same track. I was never sure if I made the same changes on all three tracks.

View attachment 1216445
Spa-Francorchamps 1938 link updated. I missed deleting a set of the old flags on the latter portion of the track.

Seems like if i can't get the private Rally Car mods, then i'll try to import models from RBR (which is the same as Mobil 1 Rally Championship), but i can't find a tutorial video of converting RBR to AC on YouTube...

This maybe for some a dumb question, but my experience about US based companies, it’s mostly very easy to become a new paying member, but a pain in the ass when cancel that membership.

Is it easy to cancel your membership on Patreon?

Spa-Francorchamps 1938 link updated. I missed deleting a set of the old flags on the latter portion of the track.
Felt it was registering to post my gratitude for this updated old Spa.
After playing the AMS2 version and thinking it was awesome, I was hoping someone would update the AC version to be a bit better.

I came to this site, and here it is!

Thanks for your work on this, very much appreciated over the Christmas hols :)

In these pictures, all cars converted from Richard Burns Rally.
(Most of the cars was converted from RBR to rFactor1, and convert into AC to.)
I don't know that the Felicia will be public or not, but it SHOULD BE free, because it is a conversion from RBR.....
The Octavia WRC is a scratch made model, and a very very nice model, sadly private...
Nowadays a lot of good modelled rally cars released for free in Discord Channels.
(If I remember well I saw Micra kit-car but I think that will be private.)
There is a model called micra kitcar, but that is a Micra Andros Trophy car..... And converted from Rallysport Challenge 1 to a lot of games like rFactor1, GTR2, Assetto, GTA:SA-4-5(?), maybe for BeamNG, and everywhere called kitcar, but that is NOT a kitcar.

For the AC-RC2000 projekt you have almost all cars (triburon, Civic, felicia) in RBR, and in other games (example Loeb Rally: 97 Saxo kitcar).

The main problem is the Micra, and the Proton Satria. But maybe that car is in GTA, and mybe somebody can convert it to AC.
Hi and update reply but:

-I don't see an Astra KitCar in RBR. only skins of Astra.
-The Hyundai Coupe Tiburon model existed but the website is gone.

Then that means, i have to make a rally Coupe and Astra from scratch for AC...

Or... either find a modder request and request a Mobil 1 Rally Championship Car Pack Mod for AC (Including 3 bonus vehicles: Corolla WRC as MF Hothatch, Puma 4wd Evolution as MF Turbo and Peugeot 309 Rally as Bernie's Dicemobile).

Last edited:
This maybe for some a dumb question, but my experience about US based companies, it’s mostly very easy to become a new paying member, but a pain in the ass when cancel that membership.

Not a dumb question at all. Yes, very simple and easy to cancel.

On Patreon hit Settings in the left column, Memberships, View Details, Edit, Edit or Cancel Membership.

Simple, though the option is made a little difficult to find, perhaps on purpose.

Afterthought, I'll give a shoutout to Abulzz Targa Florio '73 track that is coming along nicely and costs me 1GBP on Patreon.

The latest version is Dec but I did a vid showing how it was coming along (Nov version) a couple of weeks ago.

The Dec update has increased the resolution of the terrain textures by x4 and added lots more trees. He's looking at adding the new 3d trees soon.

Last edited:
On Patreon hit Settings in the left column, Memberships, View Details, Edit, Edit or Cancel Membership.

Simple, though the option is made a little difficult to find, perhaps on purpose.

Afterthought, I'll give a shoutout to Abulzz Targa Florio '73 track that is coming along nicely and costs me 1GBP on Patreon.

The latest version is Dec but I did a vid showing how it was coming along (Nov version) a couple of weeks ago.

The Dec update has increased the resolution of the terrain textures by x4 and added lots more trees. He's looking at adding the new 3d trees soon.

Lovely little Alfa you have there :)

Spa-Francorchamps 1938:

Spa-Francorchamps 1938

Spa-Francorchamps 1966:

Spa Francorchamps 1966

Spa Francorchamps 1934 & 66

-- Additions include all things listed above plus a new AI line for the 1934 layout done by me. It was my first attempt at an AI line so don't expect perfection. All other things about the track are the same as the original.

View attachment 1216445
Thanks for your work.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back