Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,748 comments
Hello, friends, how can I solve this?
The car fades in replay all the time.
20230326024421_1.jpg

not sure if thats another version but Geroda has been working on one and I was too until Geroda announced his.

from the looks of that video the driver needs scaling, an issue I encountered as the model scaling is slightly off.

hopefully whoever releases it does a good job as the real life car is stunning. the original model itself is decent enough but hopefully the cockpit gets reworked as its a bit substandard.

Modders do not stop your ongoing work, when you notice another modder is busy with the same car.
If a car mod is good depends on personal favor and use.

As an VR user I’m always in the car, “no drivers hands” view-mode and I wanting to see lots of fine 3D details in the cockpit, while looking around with my headset. I know some spent lots of efforts in the structure of the rear lights, moveable doors/trunk, rims, detailed engine etc, while for me being inside, the gas/clutch/brake paddle is a fuzzy drawing, the shifter is not moving, dashboard/chair without the fine 3D structure, instruments are 2D and except for the tachometer static, is a bit of a deception. Believe me I did try a couple of hallelujah cars and respected paid mods that did have (some of) these aspects. We’re other users wrong about that, no, because it’s all a matter of personal taste. What for me a major is, is for others a minor and visa versa.

Also, aslong a car mod is not exceeding the sound barrier in speed, even bad made car mods can be very useful as AI opponents to keep your race historical.

edit: made some clarifications on this subject.

Last edited:
Modders do not stop your ongoing work, when you notice another modder is busy with the same car.

As an VR user I’m always in the car, “no drivers hands” view-mode and I wanting to see lots of fine 3D details in the cockpit. I know some spent lots of efforts in the structure of the rear lights, moveable doors/trunk, rims, detailed engine etc, while being inside the gas/clutch/brake paddle is a fuzzy drawing, the shifter is not moving, dashboard/chair without the fine 3D structure, instruments are 2D and except for the tachometer static. Believe me I did try a couple of hallelujah cars and respected paid mods, that were for me in VR mode, absolutely not.

Also, aslong a car mod is not exceeding the sound barrier in speed, even bad made car mods can be very useful as AI opponents to keep your race historical.
Especially with Geroda who likes to show off WIP pictures of mod #1 then don't talk about that mod for another couple of years lmao.

not sure if thats another version but Geroda has been working on one and I was too until Geroda announced his.

from the looks of that video the driver needs scaling, an issue I encountered as the model scaling is slightly off.

hopefully whoever releases it does a good job as the real life car is stunning. the original model itself is decent enough but hopefully the cockpit gets reworked as its a bit substandard.

Yeah that looks very nice.
The idea for the one I've got is to imagine its a replica so has modern engine and suspension etc.
And its unlikely to get shared so basically i could put monster truck wheels on it. (i won't)

Nissan R32 JTCC Skin Pack 2
__custom_showroom_1679827125.jpg
__custom_showroom_1679827132.jpg
__custom_showroom_1679827143.jpg
__custom_showroom_1679827155.jpg

4 skins
----------------
. Nissan ALTIA
1. FET Power craft
1. REPSOL

Open the 7z file(Nissan_r32_jtcc_skinpack2) and drag&drop the (assettocorsa) into your Assetto Corsa folder location
Open the (4kskins.7z) then the "4kskins" folder and drag&drop the 4 folders into your skins folder if you want the 4k skins

Download skin pack:Patreon
Download car:Patreon
"of course for free"

Go to car-> DATA-> Lods.ini and check the In/Out numbers
Or with single LOD increase out number

[LOD_0]

FILE=car.kn5
IN=0
OUT=60

[LOD_1]

FILE=car_LODA.kn5
IN=60
OUT=150

[LOD_2]
FILE=car_LODA.kn5
IN=150
OUT=1500
The data file is data.acd, there is no folder. I'll try to increase the LOD via CM. Thanks!
The car has 4 LODs, only the first has the car, the others are in zero.

deleted. answer has already been given
Where?

Last edited:
shi
Paul Ricard Historic v1.01

View attachment 1240065
Paul Ricard with 1970-2001 layout.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-38 pit/start
-AI, cam
-6 layouts (Grand Prix, Grand Prix - BPR 1995, Grand Prix - 1975, Short Grand Prix, Short, School)

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by Carrera.4
Updated by MotorFX
GTR2 Converted by der Dumeklemmer, MotorFX
-I tried to contact them but was unable to. I thank them for the work they do.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
Short GP AI and RainFX by @KevinK2
Short GP cam by @Gregz0r
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
Terrain from paul_ricard_2021 by @marc_13000 & @Blackcelica
Base texture of Dunlop Bridge (BPR layout) from lemans_1991 by Terra21 & Jim Lloyd
pit objects and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Masscot , @slider666

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member @Daniel Graf . He provided the material for creating the BPR layout. Thanks.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;
-Added School layout. (Suggestion by @Juppek . Thanks.)

Paul Ricard Historic v1.01
The link is in the quote.

v1.01 changelog;
-Added School layout. (Suggestion by @Juppek . Thanks.)

Did a new model of this become available recently or something? Surprising to see three people show previews of the same car within a week.

As an VR user I’m always in the car, “no drivers hands” view-mode and I wanting to see lots of fine 3D details in the cockpit, while looking around with my headset. I know some spent lots of efforts in the structure of the rear lights, moveable doors/trunk, rims, detailed engine etc, while for me being inside, the gas/clutch/brake paddle is a fuzzy drawing, the shifter is not moving, dashboard/chair without the fine 3D structure, instruments are 2D and except for the tachometer static, is a bit of a deception. Believe me I did try a couple of hallelujah cars and respected paid mods that did have (some of) these aspects. We’re other users wrong about that, no, because it’s all a matter of personal taste. What for me a major is, is for others a minor and visa versa.

edit: made some clarifications on this subject.
Regards this, the vast majority of mods are converts from old games or rips from newer titles or using existing models out there on the internet.
So modders are stuck with whatever the state of the models and cars look like.
Good example is the cars from V8 superstars game, they look great outside, but inside the cockpit is beyond dire.
Yes its a nice idea to expect every mod has study level interiors for VR users, but much of the time that will simply be that the modder is using Forza or GT cars, which will obviously have good modelling inside.

Go to car-> DATA-> Lods.ini and check the In/Out numbers

The data file is data.acd, there is no folder. I'll try to increase the LOD via CM. Thanks!
The car has 4 LODs, only the first has the car, the others are in zero.

Where?
If there is only a data.acd folder you have to unpack it with CM first.
1679857935890.png

after unpacking the data.acd you will have a data folder with a lods.ini file in it.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back