Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,979 comments
Is there a means to correct the height of the suspension? I am a R34 GT-R fan (thanks to GT 1). The R34 Z-Tune by RWB Bansky Kai sits a bit high in the wheel wells both on track and in the images. I'd like to lower it a bit more without causing the car to bottom out.
1684458147092.jpeg

Is there a means to correct the height of the suspension? I am a R34 GT-R fan (thanks to GT 1). The R34 Z-Tune by RWB Bansky Kai sits a bit high in the wheel wells both on track and in the images. I'd like to lower it a bit more without causing the car to bottom out.
View attachment 1257619
If it's just the model sitting too high you can adjust the "GRAPHICS_OFFSET" in car.ini to lower the graphics of the body. Just make sure to check the collider location in CM as lowering the car in car.ini will lower the collider.

Thanks, but that's not what's causing the current issue. I've got extended physics turned off and it still happens.
It has been a headache for me a few while ago. For me, making sure steam is running and not in the proses of / need updating fixed the problem.

Last edited:
Tracks listing update

Red Bold
: news and updates (tracks) from 19/05/2023 --> TBA
Red : news and updates (add-ons) from 19/05/2023 --> TBA

Yellow Bold : news and updates (tracks) from 28/04/2023 --> 18/05/2023
Yellow : news and updates (add-ons) from 28/04/2023 --> 18/05/2023

As always, thanks to all the modders who amaze us every day.
Thank you guys

Have a nice weekend

ACTL v3.0 by Breathe

PS : The icon for the track links disapeared but all the links are always presents. I am busy putting them back but it takes time

Hello to all ✋. I have a rather ambitious question/concept idea. I race a lot of "street" non-modified cars and I have been pondering how to create a "Performance Index" in Assetto Corsa similar to games like Forza or Gran Turismo. I have looked for similar IRL Performance Index's and there doesn't seem to be much as far as a general "Go-to" PI for stock production cars. I started making classes f-a and s1-r1 but it's kind of lack luster and tedious. Essentially if anybody has any advice towards a good approach it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all!
Have you tried this tool?

Guys has someone ever saw a raceskin for Dan Busca`s Alfa Romeo Montreal 1967 ?? :confused:

It`s a beauty of a car. I am using it in a fantasy 60´s Touring Championship but hard missing race skins.

update V5 406
new things dirt map better ao damage map
and new skins i whil forget somethings

but big thanks @MrHunt & @Greg_ST & @Shysterz they dit an amazing job and not forget the great 3d artist zumlee

enjoy and until the next car :)

cool. Just 2 questions. The performance is untouched since previous versions? And i suggest skins work for Gen1 only yes?
Asking because only Gen 2 fits performance wise vs the VRC Supertourers.

Barbagallo 2006 v1.02

Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_cup_barbagallo_2006_19-4-123-19-41-27.jpg

Wanneroo Raceway, currently known as CARCO.com.au Raceway for naming rights reasons, is a 2.411 km (1.498 mi) motorsport circuit located in Neerabup, approximately 50 km (31 mi) north of Perth in Western Australia. It was built by the WA Sporting Car Club. (Wikipedia)

-CSP recommended
-30 pit/start
-AI, cam

NOTE; If you are using Sol and the track screen is dark, rename ext_config_for_sol.ini to ext_config.ini in the extension folder.

Credits & Thanks;
Original AC Track by Darren Blythe
-Thank you for giving me permission

2006 Update by @shi (shin956)
The pit building was taken from the rFactor1 track (Include readme_rfactor.txt), Original by Stuart Griffiths, Converted by The Lonely
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
Test and Feedback by @slider666 , @Fanapryde , @Breathe , @Masscot

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Gavin Stewart.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

-Fixed problem with pit meshes not being named properly. (Thanks TITI for the report.)
-Smoothed the white line at the entrance to the pit.
-Re-created pit_lane.ai.

v1.02 changelog;
-Updated some textures by @Masscot . (Thanks)

Last edited:
cool. Just 2 questions. The performance is untouched since previous versions? And i suggest skins work for Gen1 only yes?
there both the same now just only the front bumper but most skins are for gen 1 have fun

Hello everyone,
has anyone already tested the Alfa Romeo Giulia SWB GT3pro v0.8 from LP Design ? I am using latest version of CM with Pure 180 and CSP 0.180 preview 218 or 115 or 108 and the car does not run on launch. (with just CSP 0.179 public version same problem)
I have about 800GB of mods in the game with recent and old mods I never had this problem.
Can you tell me if it works for you and what settings you have ? so that I can solve the problem in my CM. THANK YOU

View attachment 1257456

View attachment 1257457

and if I choose "yes" :

View attachment 1257459

View attachment 1257461
Use a former CM (CM, not CSP) version. This should fix it.

Tortuoso v1.0
bgr_00.jpg
bgr_01.jpg
bgr_02.jpg

"a fictional track set in Northern Italy with sweeping corners, elevation changes and a midieval castle"

features:
  • 38 pit/grid w/AI
  • CSP goodies, grassFX, rainFX, alltheFX
  • a blimp

credits:

:: DOWNLOAD ::

GPLmania season Part 2!

RELEASE of Clermont-Ferrand 1965, Monza 1937 and two new championships of the GPLmania series.

GPLmania Part 2 brings you the early 60s Formula 1 cars with 1500cc and the late 60s to early 70s World Sportscar Championship with races on the iconic Targa Florio. The idea of GPLmania is to bring together the best historic cars and tracks made for AC in championships that are either inspired by real historic ones or just fun to drive. Part 2 contains all work of Part 1.

There will be at least 4 parts, two championships and one new track release for each part.

All download links are given in the Read Me file in the package. Be aware some of the content is for paid only.

For uses of the Spirit of Speed Trophy: Part 2 contains a update of the Trophy, if you're still in the championship skip the updated championship files and install it later.

Overview of all GPLmania championships:

Preview championships.JPG

Clermont-Ferrand 1965
This 3D-track was made for Grand Prix Legends by Martijn Keizer, Phil Flack, Fredde Nornemark and Sevend Seegert. TheSky converted it to GTR2, there it was enhanced by NeelJ. It was converted by Rainmaker to Assetto Corsa.

There are two easter eggs on the track. One has to do with The Beatles and the other is Louis de Funès. Can you find them?

bgr00.jpg
bgr01.jpg

bgr04.jpg

Monza 1937
This 3D-track was made from the Kunos track Monza 1966 by Legion. It was bug fixed by Rainmaker.

Change log:
  • fixed disappearing cars
  • fixed grass reacts like road
  • reduced numbers of .kn5 files
  • added ideal_line for time attack mode
  • reworked Pirelli billboard at the bridge
  • new UI and previews
  • added loading screens with artwork
  • made RainFX
  • some shader adjustments

bgr00.jpg

bgr02.jpg

Additional releases:

Daimler Teststrecke Stuttgart

v2.2
  • reduced number of walls for more FSP (for those who have FPS problems)
  • corrected a value in the surface.ini

Track release hat trick today, shi, RMi and me. Ain't that a good start into the weekend?

Last edited:
Use a former CM (CM, not CSP) version. This should fix it.
it's ok now the mod works fine, I reinstall csp 0.1.79 public via CM and after install csp 180 preview218 with the direct link from the CSP patreon (before I install the CSP via the CM with generic mods option)

I use this video for reinstall the new CSP

Attachments

• Screenshot_lp_test_imola_19-4-123-14-38-22.jpg
    Screenshot_lp_test_imola_19-4-123-14-38-22.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
it's ok now the mod works fine, I reinstall csp 0.1.79 public via CM and after install csp 180 preview218 with the direct link from the CSP patreon (before I install the CSP via the CM with generic mods option)

I use this video for reinstall the new CSP

So… you mean this guy (LPDesign) whoever he is, is making you pay $12 for a car that doesn’t even work with the latest CSP version? Neat.

So… you mean this guy (LPDesign) whoever he is, is making you pay $12 for a car that doesn’t even work with the latest CSP version? Neat.
the car works very well ;) this is simply my installation of the CSP in my game and this option on the picture.
it's not for just on car .... you can choose 3 euros/month if you want like others patreon .... I choose 8€ VIP member for the beta GT3, GTD, DTM ...... this GT3 LM version is really excellent, I'm looking forward to the Alfa Romeo Giulia DTM to drive with the URDs

test1.JPG
Screenshot_lp_test_area27_19-4-123-15-51-15.jpg

Screenshot_lp_test_sx_lemans_19-4-123-16-27-55.jpg

Last edited:
Release: Cougar C01B WEC 1983
__custom_showroom_1684319924.png
__custom_showroom_1684319970.png
__custom_showroom_1684319941.png

• New period correct steering wheel
  • External AO
  • Internal AO
  • New Shaders throughout
  • Other small fixes
Following some advice from @shi I will be updating all the skins in 4k and also upscaling the interior textures too for better visuals.

This will be done for all released and new cars in the series. This will either come next week or at the end once all cars are done depending on what time I have.

Ill let you know next week. In the mean time.....

Enjoy

Last edited:
Well, first steering wheel out of many! I'll be uploading them in the next hours/days, with the respective bug fixes etc...

It wasn't a good idea start with the one that is very likely to the original, but here it goes. RB19 Steering wheel

I'll follow this order -> A523, AMR23, W14, SF23.

Installation as always. The RB18.kn5 and the ext_config.ini should be inside extension folder of the RSS FH23 car. I would apreciate feedback.
Will you be making a steering wheel mod for the Williams and Alfa Romeo?

the car works very well ;) it's just my CSP installation in my game and this option on the picture
it's not for just on car .... you can choose 3 euros/month if you want like others patreon .... I choose 8€ VIP member for the beta GT3, GTD, DTM ...... this GT3 LM version is really excellent, I'm looking forward to the Alfa Romeo Giulia DTM to drive with the URDs

View attachment 1257728View attachment 1257740

View attachment 1257746
Is the car encrypted, i only ask as i see that you need to click extended physics for it to work, normally i'd like to change the data file to make it usable via non extended physics, but if it encrypted then i cant do that.
Let me know as if its possible i will sign up for it.

Hi, I am currently working on the f1 2011 mod. I have a problem with the kers status display on the steering wheel. I would like it to display the available kers on the current lap. Unfortunately it displays incorrectly and takes into account energy renewal. I would appreciate your help. If anyone knows how to advise me please let me know.

348214277_905917790709474_5252949040094059418_n.jpg
348222411_964721207971823_4987659939484719081_n.jpg

Last edited:
Guys has someone ever saw a raceskin for Dan Busca`s Alfa Romeo Montreal 1967 ?? :confused:

It`s a beauty of a car. I am using it in a fantasy 60´s Touring Championship but hard missing race skins.

I want to adapt the skins to both gen's but first i want to finish the 3rd skin, Procar Belgian 1996

belgian 1996 406.jpg

Last edited:
I want to adapt the skins to both gen's but first i want to finish the 3rd skin, Procar Belgian 1996

View attachment 1257777
HI! I don't remember if you made the mod or if you just edited the skins. But. I have a height problem with the car, I wrote a post about it a few days ago. Basically the car is too low and AC won't let me go on the track, I'm attaching a screenshot of the game.
Can this be fixed somehow (I've already brought the height to max)?

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    424.6 KB · Views: 8
Might be not related, but I usually get a "race cancelled" without any other form of warning when CM can't launch AC because Steam is waiting an update. That means shutting down Steam the hard core way, in the running process, starting it back again, letting it update itself and voila, problem solved. It happens very randomly, sometimes several times a week, sometimes nothing in months. It mainly depends if Steam does his updates correctly or not :sly:
Thanks, but that's not what's causing the problem at my end.
Seems to be whenever a brand new car/track combo is loading, I get 'race cancelled' quite early in the loading, as if a file is being created or something.
IDK, it doesn't really make sense, but it's very similar to something that happened across several CSP builds a few years ago.

HI! I don't remember if you made the mod or if you just edited the skins. But. I have a height problem with the car, I wrote a post about it a few days ago. Basically the car is too low and AC won't let me go on the track, I'm attaching a screenshot of the game.
Can this be fixed somehow (I've already brought the height to max)?
Im thé author of The mod i don't have thé problem strange you have it

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back