Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,842 comments
Two additional liveries have made the Supercars' cut...

View attachment 1318395
View attachment 1318391

View attachment 1318396

View attachment 1318394

Here's a couple of links with further info on the Lambo ST:

View attachment 1318403

LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO LP570-4 SUPER TROFEO (UPDATE) – PICTURES & GALLERY - OCTOBER 18, 2012

BLANCPAIN GALLARDO SUPER TROFEO GOES FROM 2012 TO 2013 SPECS – PICTURES & GALLERY - MARCH 17, 2014

Happy racing!
I hope this skin pack is ready for release soon. I'm pretty excited to get it installed, and the previous bunch looked excellent too.

nivekBSs RSS-GT plus BOP Project 0.75​

I present you my "hardest" project so far including some of my absolute favorite cars in AC.

Download
This is a pretty helpful project, especially for including a few extra cars I also have in the group.

Have you considered an update to the BOP to add in F302's recent 2006 Corvette C6.R? That mod still needs more skins but it's the best version of that car we have at the moment.

This looks great, are you planning to do such mods for 2006/12or 2013, early 200s and late 90s are also missing but yeah, it looks just very good
I'll have to dig veeeerrrrrryyyyyyyy deep to find motivation to do 2013. Maybe for fun I'll convert the classic cars.

2006, I'm not going to do it, doesn't mean you won't have one, TheRaceProject is trying to remaster it, and i'm helping him in that task by converting all the aero kit updates from the CTDP mod (😭😭😭)

2012, I won't do it myself, but another modder wanted to give it a try (named forbys)

Early 2000s, Not interested. I'm happy enough with MSF 2004 mod.

late 90s, Only season I was somewhat interested in doing (1999) is already being done by someone else in this forum.

TLDR : No

Also on a wider view, I doubt I'll do another full season, I would have done 3 full seasons (2008, 2010, 2011) and the FVA mod which would make a total of 42 cars converted for Assetto Corsa. In around a year and half. That's a lot, and too much for me. While my passion for these seasons allowed me to convert, convert and convert, I've reached the end of my own request list and kinda reached burnout state. And my relationship with Assetto Corsa is at an all time low with all the ******** I had to put up with and its shenigans that made modding annoying. While this is mostly caused by the fact that I used a low spec laptop (4th gen i7 processor, powered by intel hd graphics 4400.....) that was more of a windows 8 tablet rather than anything, Assetto didn't help on his side either.

1705002618221.png

And I can't even enjoy what I'm doing which is the most frustrating part. I discover how my cars look through screenshots from other people driving my cars and onboard lap video they do. Seeing people praising your work, thanking you, it gives the same frustration as seeing the neighboor kid licking his lollipop while you're too poor to afford tasting the taste.

1705003407821.png

So after these are done, I'll just retire from being a full time modder. I'll just be available to help others in their own projects like I'm doing with TheRaceProject for his 2006 remaster.

I'll also take this occasion to post the conversion guide I wrote last year, where I compiled all the knowledge I gathered while learning how to mod so that 1 I don't forget how to do stuff when I do a break of 2 month. 2 Anyone can gather the courage of doing the first step to enter the modding scene. Usual modding guides you can find are kinda raw and aimed at people who knows their stuff, this one was made so that a total beginner can convert his first F1 car from start to finish.

I may retire, but that doesn't mean that those seasons will be forever abandoned. Just need that someone (like me for 2008,10,11) to take the step and do the job.

How to convert a car - Assetto Corsa Conversion (gitbook.io)

Last edited:
Have you considered an update to the BOP to add in F302's recent 2006 Corvette C6.R? That mod still needs more skins but it's the best version of that car we have at the moment.
Not yet, i used the C5 so far because the car fits better in terms of starting year(s). Furthermore the C6 you talking about is just released and i have to end my current "season" first.

I will replace the c5 with F302s C6 but it will take some time (weeks, even few month) because i am driving many championships at once, not only this one.

Good afternoon, by chance has anyone already accessed (and downloaded) these vehicles from (Dakar), from different eras (but mainly the most recent ones).

Categories C5, C4 and C2 (are off).Does anyone happen to know a member (of this group on the Dakar website) who could solve the link problem?Thank you very much in advance.

Hi Guys. I’m looking for some help. I seem to be having trouble with cars not moving forward in front of me when the race starts at some tracks especially SX Le Mans. The cars seem all ok and I have difficulty set to 93. Only 20 cars on the grid. Any ideas please. Thanks.

Not yet, i used the C5 so far because the car fits better in terms of starting year(s). Furthermore the C6 you talking about is just released and i have to end my current "season" first.

I will replace the c5 with F302s C6 but it will take some time (weeks, even few month) because i am driving many championships at once, not only this one.
Good evening,
Where can I find the Porsche Carrera gtr? On the Patreon is not avaible. Thank you very much

So JohnR's fantastic Road Atlanta 2022 has been pulled down from RD, for those that didn't know.

Not sure if it's a licensing problem, or a quarrel between John and RD, or what.

Breathe's list now has no links for it. I obviously have the track, but if there's an active link, it might be wise to share it (anonymously if it was a takedown).

EDIT: Mosport down as well.

Last edited:
Here is the progress of the Reynard 01Q and Reynard 2kQ Megapacks

Completed so far of the Reynard 01Q and 2KQ Megapacks

2000 Reynard 2kQ Chrysler
2000 Reynard 2kQ Judd ALMS
2000 Reynard 2kQ Judd Lemans
2004 Nasamax DM139 Judd LMS
2004 Nasamax DM139 Judd
2003 Reynard 01Q Nasamax Crosworth ALMS
2003 Reynard 01Q Nasamax Crosworth Lemans

Should be completed by Next week

2006 Protran RS06/H
2001 Reynard 01Q Judd LMP675 ALMS
2001 Reynard 01Q Judd LMP675 Lemans
2003 Reynard 01Q Ford Cosworth/Nicholson-McLaren

End of Part 1 of MegaPack

Part 2 of MegaPack start soon.

2001Reynard 2KQ VW LMP675 Lemans - rework
2001 Reynard 2KQ VW LMP675 ALMS - rework
2001 Reynard 01Q Judd SR1
2003 Reynard 2KQ VW LMP675
2004 Reynard 2kQ VW ROC LMP900
2007 Potran RS06/H LMP2
2001 Reynard 01Q Judd LMP675 LMS
2000 Reynard 2KQ ALMS Road kill spoiler Laguna Seca- possible

Last edited:
X90
So JohnR's fantastic Road Atlanta 2022 has been pulled down from RD, for those that didn't know.

Not sure if it's a licensing problem, or a quarrel between John and RD, or what.

Breathe's list now has no links for it. I obviously have the track, but if there's an active link, it might be wise to share it (anonymously if it was a takedown).

EDIT: Mosport down as well.
he took it down due to the state of the community and how they can take his work and think they can do whatever they want with it. Public releases from him are most likely done with. Would not be surprised if Lilski's tracks came down too.

Last edited:
Here is the progress of the Reynard 01Q and Reynard 2kQ Megapacks

Completed so far of the Reynard 01Q and 2KQ Megapacks

2000 Reynard 2kQ Chrysler
2000 Reynard 2kQ Judd ALMS
2000 Reynard 2kQ Judd Lemans
2004 Nasamax DM139 Judd LMS
2004 Nasamax DM139 Judd
2003 Reynard 01Q Nasamax Crosworth ALMS
2003 Reynard 01Q Nasamax Crosworth Lemans

Should be completed by Next week

2006 Protran RS06/H
2001 Reynard 01Q Judd LMP675 ALMS
2001 Reynard 01Q Judd LMP675 Lemans
2003 Reynard 01Q Ford Cosworth/Nicholson-McLaren

End of Part 1 of MegaPack

Part 2 of MegaPack start soon.

2001Reynard 2KQ VW LMP675 Lemans - rework
2001 Reynard 2KQ VW LMP675 ALMS - rework
2001 Reynard 01Q Judd SR1
2003 Reynard 2KQ VW LMP675
2004 Reynard 2kQ VW ROC LMP900
2007 Potran RS06/H LMP2
2001 Reynard 01Q Judd LMP675 LMS
2000 Reynard 2KQ ALMS Road kill spoiler Laguna Seca- possible
preview.jpg

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

Last edited:
he took it down due to the state of the community and how they can take his work and think they can do whatever they want with it. Public releases from him are most likely done with. Would not be surprised if Lilski's tracks came down too.
Bummer, but very grateful to him for what he did provide up to now. Some of my favorite tracks to drive on.

I'd like a little more context for this, and perhaps a link with the discussion, if you could.

It does not read well to me for either of these guys at face value. I assume there's nuance I'm missing.

X90
I'd like a little more context for this, and perhaps a link with the discussion, if you could.

It does not read well to me for either of these guys at face value. I assume there's nuance I'm missing.
Good catch. Was looking forward to John's Daytona as well.

If you can pass me the script, I'd appreciate it (in this context I can only create lumirank). :D

I take this opportunity to share some news. I was able to recreate the headlights more accurately (and you can mix both yellow and clear). I'm refining the skins and have added the ability to skin all the windows. I also downsized the tires to the right size (no more huge drag tires). Also now the air intake has the correct shape.

Then there are also other updates, but everything in its time. :D
Here is an example for the side lights to include in the skin ext_config:

[EMISSIVE_POSITION_0]
NAME = side_leds
INPUT = POSITION
INPUT_THRESHOLD_LOWER = 0.1
INPUT_THRESHOLD_UPPER = 4
COLOR=100,80,10

[EMISSIVE_POSITION_1]
NAME = side_leds01
INPUT = POSITION
INPUT_THRESHOLD_LOWER = 1.5
COLOR=100,80,10

[EMISSIVE_POSITION_2]
NAME = side_leds02
INPUT = POSITION
INPUT_THRESHOLD_LOWER = 2.5
COLOR=100,80,10

Checking through the chassis number history from 2003 it appears the early three 400R (small chassis) were run in the 2003 Spa 1000km by John Hartshorne, Steve Hyde and Piers Johnson respectively. The Hartshorne car later became the Racesport Peninsula #95 car and had a chassis number change to a later type number indicating that it may evolved to the larger chassis.
There were 3 Dewalt Salisbury cars, all suspected of being the larger chassis of which two became RSR/Chamberlain Synergy cars and then in 2005 were Team LNT. The 4th larger chassis was a RSR team car and entered 4 times in endurance races in 2004 but never started but it may have run in British GT.

Re the Varano track (Elwood, fix by delpinsky v1.1):
Anyone else has the mountains looking like this ?
View attachment 1318636

View attachment 1318637

And btw, the existing grassFX looks horrible too (not visible in the pics, because I removed the grass).
Edit : Not on my side

One is ok but at 180°, I have the same (strange because it's the same Mesh)

1705060106964.png

1705065852486.png

GrassFX
1705060431586.png

Last edited:
X90

"they (LFM) added the tracks RAtl, WGI, and Road America to their AC schedule without the courtesy of asking the creators' permission first. John reached out to Boris to ask on this and was denied the courtesy again, despite having it written on the mod's page. Response was the benefit of "showcasing the mod", as if that track didn't already have 100k+ downloads. So LilSki followed suit."

Discussion I saw is in Jake's (GPLaps) Discord, and starts here:

GP-200 International v1.0

Screenshot_ks_audi_sport_quattro_gp200_1-0-124-15-45-22.jpg

Fictional circuit.
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP recommended
-2 layouts (Main and Kart)
-40/12 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Original Track by Madcowie
-Attempts to contact them have gone unanswered. Thank you for his work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
Track logo and Bliiboard textures by @Masscot
logo.png and sections file by @Fanapryde
.lua base by @gunnar333
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
marshall, cameraman and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Masscot , @Breathe

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back