Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,174 comments
Happy Easter!

And finally another release of one of my tracks. This time we go to Peru and we will drive through the most scariest tunnel in AC!

La Herradura 1967 RELEASED

This 3D-track was made for rFactor by Cranck. It was converted by Rainmaker to Assetto Corsa. Thanks for permission.

Features:

-competitive AI
-working track map
-support for hot lap mode
-replay cameras by DaBaeda
-support for time attack mode
-20 pit boxes with working pit lane
-RainFX, GrassFX, water shader
-night lights
-vao patch
-added option to removed 2d crowds: open the ext_config.ini in the extension folder scroll down to last ";remove 2d crowds" and set ACTIVE = 1

Known issues:

-turn on the lights if the darkness in the tunnel scares you
-thin hairline beside the track in first sector because of wrong texture mapping
-to avoid a road mesh bug the tunnel walls are not exact
-some wide cars can't do the tunnel especially if they try to go in two rows, use small cars like Formula Junior or the Estonia-3 by zizh

Download here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/101286095

View attachment 1341294
View attachment 1341295
View attachment 1341296

UPDATE LA HERRADURA 1967

v1.01
-fixed a floating building

I've always loved this car and always wondered if it might come to AC one day and...it looks like that day has arrived. Does anyone know where to find it?

I guess its like the saying goes, you live to be old enough, you really do see everything lol

Also, I need this too, this is crazy cool !

Last edited:
I quick search on the interwebs I found this. Never installed it so don't know if its the same or any good.

Thank you!

I guess its like the saying goes, you live to be old enough, you really do see everything lol

Also, I need this too, this is crazy cool !
It´s from EXmods, not worth it. Binned it.
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Calder Park Raceway, Melbourne.
Free download

View attachment 1341409

If anyone is in touch with this Brodie chap, some cones to delineate the different routes would be nice.
And AI needs a lot of work.
And hot lap starts are too close to the timing gate.
Yeah I saw this earlier this week. Yeah the ai need some work. But the detail is amazing. And the oval is awesome to drive on, but like mentioned the ai needs some work.

Honda Civic type R (EK9) Touring Public Release!!
Download: https://sharemods.com/46vdvuxn6ynu/civic_ek9_touring_1.0_101creative.zip.html
Converted From GT7
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-Physics
-CSP Settings
-Driver Animation by Mascot
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help ,@norms,@Mascot,and others

View attachment 1341510View attachment 1341511View attachment 1341512View attachment 1341513View attachment 1341514View attachment 1341515View attachment 1341516
You make me hesitate to go back doing race skins... :drool:

I too got ill at first ... you really gotta ease into it , and start slowly with for example just 10 minute sessions w alot of time in between (you need to get your 'VR legs' as they say).
I definitely recommend starting with the lock to horizon option, and refrain from tracks that have too much elevation changes or banks (eg no 30's Golden Age Sitges by Sergio Loro or Eiger Nordwand).

Also very important that you keep a steady fps !! (any drops in fps - stutters or whatnot will make you sick)
So that is why best to put to 72HZ for example and have it smooth, rather then 90Hz but have the occasional drop in frames.
Also , always keep ASW turned off !
and I also put on FOV limiter (I use 0.75; 0.6) , to gain a lot of headroom to always guarantee a steady frame rate

View attachment 1341278

So what this does is render only .75% horizontal image , and 60% vertically, giving your GPU less work and you the added immersion of seemingly having a helmet on! (win-win :lol: )
this for the Quest (3) ... but I guess other headsets have similar options and would benefit equally

But once you are there (having the VR legs and you have a good setup), it is absolute bliss and no way you will ever want to go pancake again!
(all the people that stick to their triples gave up early and are missing out big time... plain and simple ;))
Nah , seriously , I can totally understand if some ppl just can't or don't want to go through that initial phase of getting some motion sickness ... but I personnally am glad I endured it!

talking about nausia , looking at this GIF for over 2 seconds gives me more motion sickness then driving for an hour in VR on Everest for example :)
Thank you very much, I appreciate you!

1711764167940.png

URD launched their new GT500 Z car. They mentioned more will be coming with Super GT so you gotta assume its the new Honda Civic Type R GT500 car...

I have the previous 3 and there were some visual issues but the main thing that stopped me from using them a whole lot was it sometimes crashes the game for me.

This an update to my mod for Legion's Lime Rock Mountain. It was one of the first track's I ever tried to edit so the mod really wasn't that good. Since then i've learned a lot so I tried to make the mod better. It's still not great, but better than before. For the record, this is not supposed to be a period accurate mod. It's more of a 'what if' had the track existed today.

Lime Rock Mountain v3.0

Additional credits besides what's listed above:

AI tweaks and fixes to the terrain from @cammel
Sections file from @Fanapryde
Cable fix from @Masscot
Thanks to @Quikslvr , @Perico Lospa and @Fanapryde for testing and feedback.

There is a boat load of changes, but i'm only going to mention a handful because they are important.

-- I made changes to a bunch of objects. Some I made myself, some were borrowed from rt_lime_rock_park. I did not get permission to use the objects because honestly, I don't know who's involved in that team to ask. If it becomes a problem and they ask, I will pull the mod immediately.

-- The tree objects on this track are terrible and very hard to work with. I would love to replace all the trees with Y trees, but I have no clue where to even begin to do something like that for as many tree objects as this track has. So you will have to live with some goofy looking trees and trunks in some spots. Maybe some day i'll learn how to replace them all.

-- I added a raceday layout that is not really true to life. The real Lime Rock Park doesn't have grandstands as far as I could see in pictures, but the track seemed empty when I ran a race so I made a second layout with added grandstands so it didn't feel so empty.

-- You can use the track without any of the track skins enabled and it will be fine. The Grass skins are self explanatory as to what they do. The Trees skin just changes a couple of the tree textures. The Seasonal skins will change the trees too look like they should for the time of year.

As always, please let me know of any problems so I can try and fix them.
Link updated with two small changes.

-- Tweaks to the grass saturation. Lowered it significantly. If you prefer the old more saturated version, send me a PM and i'll send you the original file to bring back the saturation level.
-- Corrected the path names in the Seasonal Textures track skins so that they work on newer versions of CSP.

So I've just realized that pretty much all brake lights in my game are extremely hard to see.

Tested with the RSS Lanzo V2, the URD Bayro EGT, and the VRC Touring cars.

It's almost like they're a texture change, the brake lights emit no actual light at all. I thought they were broken on the EGT until I got into the back of an AI car and saw that it was just extremely difficult to see.

Latest Pure, latest CSP preview. Tested at Mosport at night with all three cars.

Is there a fix for this? I looked through the Pure Config app and found nothing.

Cheers to anyone who may know.

X90
So I've just realized that pretty much all brake lights in my game are extremely hard to see.

Tested with the RSS Lanzo V2, the URD Bayro EGT, and the VRC Touring cars.

It's almost like they're a texture change, the brake lights emit no actual light at all. I thought they were broken on the EGT until I got into the back of an AI car and saw that it was just extremely difficult to see.

Latest Pure, latest CSP preview. Tested at Mosport at night with all three cars.

Is there a fix for this? I looked through the Pure Config app and found nothing.

Cheers to anyone who may know.
Try setting glare to maximum.

Try setting glare to maximum.
Whoops, forgot to post relevant video settings. All post-processing is set to Maximum. First port of call with headlights and such, from what I understand.

I'm going to have a dig through CSP settings tomorrow.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back