Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 133,404 comments
Extensive work by the RMS team on this Norma M2000-02 2003. Completely rescaled the model, to accurate dimensions. Updated digital instruments, sounds, and physics. A couple of improvements here and there are in progress.

preview.jpg

preview (3).jpg

preview (2).jpg

Capture 4.JPG

Capture 5.JPG

Real Life
Norma_M2000-02_-_Patrice_Roussel,_Lucas_Lasserre_&_Edouard_Sezionale_approaches_Dunlop_Chicane...jpg

ukiubluo.JPG

Virtual (not bad, pretty close.)
ilbuo.JPG

k.unoiu.JPG

Last edited:
What you mean with oval? can't see any issue

View attachment 1358455
if you look at the brake discs when the car drive slowly ingame, you will see they aren't really round (only on the right side), or maybe they aren't centered on the axis ...

I think the detail is in the texture, because when the disc is glowing, the orange circle looks uncentered, maybe the texture is not the proper for the mesh, this happen with some other cars here and there
No, it's a 3D issue.

Last edited:
if you look at the brake discs when the car drive slowly ingame, you will see they aren't really round (only on the right side), or maybe they aren't centered on the axis ...

No, it's a 3D issue.
I took a look and I can say that it also seems to me that they are oval or at least they wiggle a little bit :)

Anyone knows about a better AI for Monaco 2020?

Try this one, but keep the originals backed up! Haven't tried it myself yet

Mercedes Benz CLK DTM 2003
some bugfixes
-collider
-some other fixes

ps.before u delete the old version just test it
Screenshot_f302_mb_clk_dtm_2003_ks_zandvoort_24-4-124-22-8-26.jpg

Attachments

• data.zip
    58.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Hey guys,

a few days ago i was reading the thread and went along the "how many mods do you have" and someone said "you only need 2 and those are the P70 De Tomaso" from Alguecool. Can't remember if it was self promotion or just love, but I instantly connected with the car and made a vid with it. Can't believe how much fun i have with it, and how balanced it is against the WSC pack from early this year.

Anyway, Thanks to @Alguecool for that, and my modest contribution to it would be the dedicated NeckFX i made for it

I made a bunch of dedicated NeckFX btw, that you can one-click from this pdf https://www.mediafire.com/file/xr7hp3nfa8zdhko/Tetri_Neck_FX_listing.rtf/file

Anyway, i've been working on my graphic edits for a few months now and since i get so much from here, maybe you guys would be interrested in trying those.

So here are the latest vid to give you an idea of what it looks like on a nicely done track :

I use Reshade and try to update with the new CSP version when CM does it better on a dedicated shader. I've been working on the grass lately, with medium to interresting results, using SSDO ambient occulting and a bunch of others new shaders that i barely understand. As for my ppfilters, i'm slowly working on the scripts, and so far all i have left is to script specifically for each Pure weather condition.

If you wanna give it a try, you can download everything on my youtube channel, the latest and more advanced being in the link here :

i'm using CSP 0.2.3 preview1 and Pure 0.271, and you should use this CSP settings : https://acstuff.ru/s/n6Tn8I

Reshade is pretty picky with the inputs and just a small change in AA, sharpness or saturation can end up in a weird glitchy mess. Try those settings, i've been ****ing with CSP on a double screen for months and those are the best i achieved by far. If you managed to get things better thru a shadowy slider in the CSP settings, i'd love to hear about it still!

I always use Reshade, and some of my ppfilters would probably look dull without it, but a few followers apprently use them as they are, probably pinching the Uchimura contrast and saturation up a bit.

Copy the files manually to get the scripts settings, color grading textures and Reshade presets, install Reshade with the acs.exe and you should be good to go. If asked for a Reshade preset selection, just check everything (they're barely 5ko each) or let Reshade pick them up using one of the presets you copied in the main directory.

I'm mainly playing using vintage stuffs, and the color gradings i'm using are clearly desaturated to fit most of the "barely finished" tracks i'm playing on.

If i was into marketing and trying to sell my ****eries, i would say that the "Dildo" and "Oldschooler" ppfilters are for the 60-70s era, the "Grasshopper" 80s-90s and the" Sad Reality" being... well, sad realistic. Or you 'd just try them and think they suck ass and we can still be friends.

If you feel a bit lost with the 8 ppfilters and the 12 Reshade presets, i would recommend the "Tetri Oldschooler Cam (Bright or not)" ppfilter with the "Tetri BAbsolute Best" or "Tetri Oldschooler Immersive" Reshade preset, those being my go-to on every new test.

Edit : just added the Bright Oldschooler cam and the Reshade "Tetri Absolute best"

Anyway, if any of you guys have fun with them i would love to hear about it, same goes for the NeckFX presets.

Nice book i wrote there, catch ya!

Last edited:
Hey guys,

a few days ago i was reading the thread and went along the "how many mods do you have" and someone said "you only need 2 and those are the P70 De Tomaso" from Alguecool. Can't remember if it was self promotion or just love, but I instantly connected with the car and made a vid with it. Can't believe how much fun i have with it, and how balanced it is against the WSC pack from early this year.

Anyway, Thanks to @Alguecool for that, and my modest contribution to it would be the dedicated NeckFX i made for it

I made a bunch of dedicated NeckFX btw, that you can one-click from this pdf https://www.mediafire.com/file/xr7hp3nfa8zdhko/Tetri_Neck_FX_listing.rtf/file

Anyway, i've been working on my graphic edits for a few months now and since i get so much from here, maybe you guys would be interrested in trying those.

So here are the latest vid to give you an idea of what it looks like on a nicely done track :

I use Reshade and try to update with the new CSP version when CM does it better on a dedicated shader. I've been working on the grass lately, with medium to interresting results, using SSDO ambient occulting and a bunch of others new shaders that i barely understand. As for my ppfilters, i'm slowly working on the scripts, and so far all i have left is to script specifically for each Pure weather condition.

If you wanna give it a try, you can download everything on my youtube channel, the latest and more advanced being in the link here :

i'm using CSP 0.2.3 preview1 and Pure 0.271, and you should use this CSP settings : https://acstuff.ru/s/n6Tn8I

Reshade is pretty picky with the inputs and just a small change in AA, sharpness or saturation can end up in a weird glitchy mess. Try those settings, i've been ****ing with CSP on a double screen for months and those are the best i achieved by far. If you managed to get things better thru a shadowy slider in the CSP settings, i'd love to hear about it still!

I always use Reshade, and some of my ppfilters would probably look dull without it, but a few followers apprently use them as they are, probably pinching the Uchimura contrast and saturation up a bit.

Copy the files manually to get the scripts settings, color grading textures and Reshade presets, install Reshade with the acs.exe and you should be good to go. If asked for a Reshade preset selection, just check everything (they're barely 5ko each) or let Reshade pick them up using one of the presets you copied in the main directory.

I'm mainly playing using vintage stuffs, and the color gradings i'm using are clearly desaturated to fit most of the "barely finished" tracks i'm playing on.

If i was into marketing and trying to sell my ****eries, i would say that the "Dildo" and "Oldschooler" ppfilters are for the 60-70s era, the "Grasshopper" 80s-90s and the" Sad Reality" being... well, sad realistic. Or you 'd just try them and think they suck ass and we can still be friends.

If you feel a bit lost with the 8 ppfilters and the 12 Reshade presets, i would recommend the "Tetri Oldschooler Cam (Bright or not)" ppfilter with the "Tetri BAbsolute Best" or "Tetri Oldschooler Immersive" Reshade preset, those being my go-to on every new test.

Edit : just added the Bright Oldschooler cam and the Reshade "Tetri Absolute best"

Anyway, if any of you guys have fun with them i would love to hear about it, same goes for the NeckFX presets.

Nice book i wrote there, catch ya!

That is great stuff there, my man. Hey, do you have a link to the WSC pack you mentioned in your post? I want to set up a preset of those and the P70 De Tomas.

Since i put my hands first time on 13X AA IMS a lot of things have changed in CSP. Today i noticed that the config was quite off from the "standard quality", so i restart from scratch the whole work by keeping all the good things done by all who had put their hands before including @Rainmaker87 with his own shader overhaul.

I completely reworked the 3D elements in order to let lights works properly.

This is a WIP of what done so far.

Now is almost time for the Indy500 IRL so for now i stop here my work on it, i will check asap what is still neded before release it

ims (1).jpg
ims (2).jpg
ims (3).jpg
ims (4).jpg
ims (5).jpg
ims (6).jpg
ims (8).jpg
ims (9).jpg
ims (10).jpg

That is great stuff there, my man. Hey, do you have a link to the WSC pack you mentioned in your post? I want to set up a preset of those and the P70 De Tomas.

And some skins:

Last edited:

And some skins:

Thank you! lol, I didn't realize I already had these installed. Excellent.

OFF TOPIC/Random Blurb:
Guys, my wife bought me the HF8 Haptic Pad for my birthday a couple days ago. I had to stop using my bass shakers years ago because, tbh they were pretty loud and annoyed the hell out of her. So I didn't have high expectations about this haptic pad. I thought perhaps it would just feel like a pad full of cell phones or the same vibration of an xbox controller, but MAN this thing is amazing. The feedback is very 'thick' powerful, mechanical. I can't describe/explain the feeling, but it is actually so good that I don't miss my bass shakers. My favorite bit is the gear shifting effect. Kick in the back like hard shifting. So I'm basically sending telemetry data into/against my back and up through my butthole. Is anyone else using this?

Attachments

• hf8_gallery_1.png
    hf8_gallery_1.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

OFF TOPIC/Random Blurb:
Guys, my wife bought me the HF8 Haptic Pad for my birthday a couple days ago. I had to stop using my bass shakers years ago because, tbh they were pretty loud and annoyed the hell out of her. So I didn't have high expectations about this haptic pad. I thought perhaps it would just feel like a pad full of cell phones or the same vibration of an xbox controller, but MAN this thing is amazing. The feedback is very 'thick' powerful, mechanical. I can't describe/explain the feeling, but it is actually so good that I don't miss my bass shakers. My favorite bit is the gear shifting effect. Kick in the back like hard shifting. So I'm basically sending telemetry data into/against my back and up through my butthole. Is anyone else using this?
Iirc @Breathe tried it a while ago (could have been another brand) but he wasn't impressed and returned it...

Last edited:

OFF TOPIC/Random Blurb:
Yes these are excellent. Sold my bass shakers and never looked back. Wasnt expecting much because of the size compared to the bass shakers I was running but with them being directly behind/underneath you the effects are way better felt. I think a lot of the bass shakers vibration is lost when using aluminium profile rigs, especially if you have a larger size profile. Another upgrade thats really worth while is some haptics on the pedals.

Last edited:
thanks mate,

there you go :

OFF TOPIC/Random Blurb:
I use that same one too (for a few months now), and also very pleased with them!

I'm sure they make less noise then the bassshakers , but still in the evening when the wife is watching TV in the living room downstairs, she sometimes complains about the noise my HF8 makes in terms of vibration that makes it down to the living room ceiling... It's in a real life mercedes driver seat , so with plenty of padding.
I've also put these rubber things under my rig as well, and it's better now but still not completely vibration-proof.
So I should tell her to be happy I didn't go for bass-shakers! ;)
:)
1716749453938.png
1716749523298.png

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back