Assetto Corsa PS4 T300RS and T500RS FFB settingPS4 

Hi guys i use a t500 on ps4
50%
30%
30%
30%
Understeer is set to off with the same opinion as most i.e the understeer effect is a bit over the top.
This game to me is propably the best feeling sim ive ever played. Shame about no private lobbies!

I don't understand why are people lowering the FFB so much? I feel no need to lower it at 100%...
What am i missing? I use T150 on ps4

I don't understand why are people lowering the FFB so much? I feel no need to lower it at 100%...
What am i missing? I use T150 on ps4
You are missing subtle forces when cornering, because at 100% the "self-aligning torque" will overpower everything else.

This is called "clipping". There are some good YouTube videos explaining what it means. Google "empty box clipping YouTube" for one of the best ones.

How could you drive with FFB at 100 % ? this is not realistic at all, try your everyday car or check youtube videos, the rim is never heavy especially on modern supercars.
Driving at 100 % is like doing work out :-)
Like Shazz says, you are missing subtle forces and you will never be able to catch a oversteer, but you may not have this problem if you are only driving in grip, and no drift.
But hey you're free to do anything you want.

After watching the development team video about the force feedback I have gone with ff 35 and everything else zero, feels much better. The others just multiply the already good settings and drown out each other imo.
Ps4 T300rs.
Will give this a go thanks , also with the T300rtos

After watching the development team video about the force feedback I have gone with ff 35 and everything else zero, feels much better. The others just multiply the already good settings and drown out each other imo.
Ps4 T300rs.

what does they say in the dev video ? do you have a link for the video ?

Using T300RS, I have 54, 10, 5, 0, OFF, OFF
One thing since 1.03 update the setting from 55 to 58 will not stay set. They revert back to 0 when you scape the screen.
Not the case prior to 1.03 since I like to use 55 for FFB. Feels especially good after getting proper tune loaded.

I do like a firmer feel, but nothing over the top. I think different feel for each car/track combination.
Still searching for prime setting. But enjoy every minute of it.:)

Using T300RS, I have 54, 10, 5, 0, OFF, OFF
One thing since 1.03 update the setting from 55 to 58 will not stay set. They revert back to 0 when you scape the screen.
Not the case prior to 1.03 since I like to use 55 for FFB. Feels especially good after getting proper tune loaded.

I do like a firmer feel, but nothing over the top. I think different feel for each car/track combination.
Still searching for prime setting. But enjoy every minute of it.:)

Same here, ffb was 55 but now have to have 54, 55 creates the right wheel weight for me.

Is the 50 range what it feels like with these real cars or just personal? It feels so crazily heavily to me. I find anything 30 and below nicer. T300 PS4, 22/15/0/0 On Off. I do love the different feel to smooth and rough rumble strips.

Is the 50 range what it feels like with these real cars or just personal? It feels so crazily heavily to me. I find anything 30 and below nicer. T300 PS4, 22/15/0/0 On Off. I do love the different feel to smooth and rough rumble strips.

It is all personal preference, also your T300 and my T300 might not feel exactly the same. One may have a better motor, one may have a tighter belt, you never know.

Just set it to what you enjoy but don't set it too high that you are over heating your wheel and it goes into safe mode. That is all that really matters for AC. 👍

Gotcha. The fan maybe comes on once every 4 - 5 races then shuts down again with a few minutes. Should the fan never come on if it is setup right, or?

Gotcha. The fan maybe comes on once every 4 - 5 races then shuts down again with a few minutes. Should the fan never come on if it is setup right, or?

Fan just comes on when it gets warm. It is fine.. with the latest firmware there is an option to force the fan to always be on by pressing two buttons if you want.

The safe mode is when it reduces the force it puts out down to less than 50% and you will notice it as it is rather drastic.

But if you are only pushing it hard enough for the auto fan to come on here and there you are not hitting safe mode and have nothing to worry about.

Now this is what Gym-Guy call " Arms day"

Literally no-one who has ever been into a gym says "arms day"...

I only just got the game, so looking for good settings. Using a Fanatec CSR. I've not noticed any clipping at the standard 100%, still getting road feel at full tilt. The CSR doesn't have the torque of the T300 and up, so lowering the FFB strength isn't great.

I'm currently using FFB 35 10 10 10 OFF, on my T300RS.

I tried FFB 35 0 0 0 OFF for a while, but noticed that some curbs weren't producing any feedback, so decided to up that value (and the others) to 10, so I don't miss anything.

Feels particularly good and I think I'm done messing around.

Back