Assetto Corsa Video Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter digiprost
  • 7,761 comments
  • 700,941 views
Assetto Corsa [4K] - Ferrari LaFerrari @ Monza

 
Hello guys this is my latest DK2 video, now doing a quick review on the Mclaren MP4-12C GT3 @ SPA Francorchamps on Project CARS, Assetto Corsa and Iracing, and comparing the graphics, immersion and overall experience among these titles, check it out!

 
Assetto Corsa gameplay at 60fps with the Ferrari 458 GT2 added recently in the 1.0 RC version, at Vallelunga Circuit.

 
2 onboard laps from the track mod Lippo Village Street Circuit

 
Hi
Comparison of seeing a game at 30fps vs 60fps on circuit Spa Francorchamps with LaFerrari.



greeting

It is smoother on 60. The couple things that stood out were:
1. - the curbing, on 30 fps it was slower moving than at 60 (painted strips seemed different)
2. - reading signage on track side was easier at 60 fps.
 
It is smoother on 60. The couple things that stood out were:
1. - the curbing, on 30 fps it was slower moving than at 60 (painted strips seemed different)
2. - reading signage on track side was easier at 60 fps.
I think the difference would be more dramatic to see an entire video of 60fps, side by side with an entire video of 30fps, seeing as how this entire video is only 30fps, including the half of it labeled 60fps.
 
Hi! My first video using the correct FOV settings, using a 24 inch screen, sitting 1 meter away from it. Remember to watch in full screen.

The formula is here:
α = 2*arctan(a/2b)
a = your screen width, b = distance from your eyes to screen

Example for me:
α = 2*arctan(53/2*100) = 29.6844 = 30

 



Alfa Romeo at Trento Bondone; continuing our review of V1.0!
 
*NEW* Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, from Autumn Carpack.
Last time i drove it in Forza 4, and...forget it, in Assetto it's pure joy ;)

 
I think the difference would be more dramatic to see an entire video of 60fps, side by side with an entire video of 30fps, seeing as how this entire video is only 30fps, including the half of it labeled 60fps.
Hmmm, to me the entire video looks like 60fps, unless some smoothing technique is used on the right half. The right half certainly looks to be 60fps smooth-like. YT statistics also say 1920x1080@60. I thought this video was made by using two videos, one running at 30fps and one at 60fps, and then they were both put together running at 60fps. But I'm no expert. :)
 
I'll wait with 60 for other browsers support, don't mind install again Chrome.

*NEW* Gembala Mirage - Porsche Carrera GT


 
I'll wait with 60 for other browsers support, don't mind install again Chrome.

*NEW* Gembala Mirage - Porsche Carrera GT





Wow, that Autaum-pack looks pretty good !
Does it feels good to ?
I tried their M5 (free), but i didnt think it drive anywhere as the real deal.
 
I'm trying to rate showed mods (in description), i would say Sesto and Gembala are pretty cool with physics and visual, BMW and Hamann F430 is 4/5 (M6 has some issues with lifting front end in high speed, F430 outside view need improvements) and Veloster...who needs Hyundai?

Keep in mind all due to FMOD are still with placeholder sounds (like most of mods since RC).
 
Hi
Driver Eye Video at 60fps with Gt2 ferrari 458 in Spa Francorchamps circuit.



greeting
 
The prototype mod. This thing sounds awesome!

 
BMW show off at Ring with *NEW* BMW M6 monster from G-Power.

 
First video so anyway I can improve on that let me know! Most importantly let me know how I can improve my driving, I'm not too good. (First lap was pretty bad.)

 
Hi
New Mod Ford Escort Zakspeed in Assetto Corsa, a return to the great Nordschleife with manual and recorded with gopro gears.



greeting
 
Second Career Mode Video
 
15 people online race with the Abarth, alot of fun! :D



 
Assetto Corsa gameplay at 60fps with the Lotus 2-Eleven GT4 at the HillClimb track of Glava Zete, in Montenegro.

 
Back