Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,688 comments
@ales100i --> Especially for you. And it's ok to shed a tear ;).
This beauty drives default very good but a bit high in the FFB (good work out). Some backfires would be nice as well?

:lol::lol::lol: Excellent. Thanks for this. Isn't it a one of a kind car? Hope physics will be improved by some of the talented guys here and then this will be a blast. But until then am happy running this at nurburgring and Leisitzring as is. Couln't be happier.:cheers:

Replay of quick race three laps at Daytona Road Course.

Nice video!
Would you be willing to supply a breakdown of the all the settings used to create this?
Such as ai aggression, strength, full car list / mods and bop (if any) that you used.

Would you consider sharing your Quick Drive and/or Grid Preset?

I tried to drive at Dayton and it most certainly didn't go like that, I had cars seconds ahead, cars falling way behind and it wasn't much fun when compared to this spectacle :)

Nice video!
Would you be willing to supply a breakdown of the all the settings used to create this?
Such as ai aggression, strength, full car list / mods and bop (if any) that you used.

Would you consider sharing your Quick Drive and/or Grid Preset?

I tried to drive at Dayton and it most certainly didn't go like that, I had cars seconds ahead, cars falling way behind and it wasn't much fun when compared to this spectacle :)
See attached preset.

Below screen shot of the quickrace selection. Ballast, agression etc default
AI is a bit slow at busstop and some other corners so take it easy ;)

upload_2020-5-22_23-52-7.png

upload_2020-5-22_23-53-2.png

Attachments

• quickrace Daytone GT3 class.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
FPS test with 25AI at Daytona RC sunrise first part while in cockpitview and second part viewing replay via the gorgeous replay cams of Safi Hellie.

Upon request a video with render stats and all my CSP/Video settings starting at @4:12

Last edited:
Back