Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,700 comments
HI all, you all have a lott of nice clips. Have to share to... I dont miss console. ;)
teaser before a race series, cant mix video with music. Take headphones on, and wacth! :D
OBS! If you dont have the time... Zapp over to the end, Look at the smoke!! :)

Last edited:
HI all
Some one will spinn, classical first curve after start crash exampel. Not my fault not his to, Dont blame him, its a difficult car to race.

Last edited:

Something slightly different this time; double video this time, with part two tomorrow! I know what I am reviewing next week though!

Over shoulder video of Barbagallo, extremely fun little circuit. Experimenting with different recording methods, feedback appreciated.

Over shoulder video of Barbagallo, extremely fun little circuit. Experimenting with different recording methods, feedback appreciated.

For this kind of videos i think you should use another time of day, in some parts the track it's so bright, that we couldn't see it.

Round 1 of [SRZ] GT3 Championship. BMW Z4 GT3 (livery Texas Drivers Squadra Corse #24) at Red Bull Ring. Practice mode lap, close to the one I did in the pre-qualifying server.

In the description all infos.

Back