Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,691 comments
Finally I got the chance to try out this game and WOW is all I can say! The car physics is awesome and drifting has never been so much fun! :D Here is a little clip recorded with my phone though but I hope you still can see it :)

Found this on YouTube. Amazing.

Holy **** that setup is crazy :)

I hope and think this will be possible with occulus rift too and I hope we get the same experience... even though it will look silly for people they watching you, like friends, girlfriend or parents :D

Listen to this!! :D

If this is a real sound mod then I want it, but I don't think it is at all. It sounds like that is a real recording and the video maker very carefully put the sound file over the video to match. Nicely done I might add.

If this is a real sound mod then I want it, but I don't think it is at all. It sounds like that is a real recording and the video maker very carefully put the sound file over the video to match. Nicely done I might add.
Yeah it sounds way too good to be true.. Nice job on faking it though, if it is fake, and if it's not, well that would have to be the best sound I've ever heard from a racing sim.

Yeah it sounds way too good to be true.. Nice job on faking it though, if it is fake, and if it's not, well that would have to be the best sound I've ever heard from a racing sim.
There are lots of sound mods on the AC forums.. Not sure if this is one of them though.

He has taken sound form another real video on youtube where they are driving with a real Ferrari 599XX so it is not a mod currently (not yet I hope ;)).

this fake video just shows that we are still far away of the complete trackside sound experience in a videogame... even with Iracing and RRE ATM... it still lacks something....

Assetto Corsa gameplay with the BMW Z4 GT3 at Nürburgring Nordschleife, It's a new mod, which is pretty good until we can have the scan circuit in September.

Back