Assetto Corsa Video Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter digiprost
  • 7,761 comments
  • 700,354 views
Assetto Corsa | VSR - GTR Masters - PSRL | Test Race - Ferrari F40 - Imola | Balazs Toldi OnBoard
 
Assetto Corsa gameplay with the Lotus Exos S1 using the Ferrari F2004 skin, the video is a replay of one lap at Monza circuit.

 
Assetto Corsa gameplay with the Lotus 49, the video is a lap at Mugello Circuit with four onboard cameras simultaneous.

 
hello

Some turn to this new circuit Assetto corsa gp at Donington with the Ferrari F40, recorded with the gopro, I hope you like it;)



a greeting
 
Hello everyone! I am starting a new youtube channel named theGamingJackpot, here i will post videos regarding Assetto Corsa from the channel:

Ferrari F40 @ Nurburgring GP
 
Here's another one from my channel theGamingJackpot:

Ferrari 312T @ Nurburgring Nordschleife (Snoopy version)
 
BMW GT3 at new version of Ring, taken with Tilt-Shift lens to keep natural and straighten perspective as much as possible.

 
If Kunos can pull this game together its going to be amazing the choices your going to have with mods. Might even be the game to break the strangled hold Iracing has on online racing.
 
Video of the new Corvette DP in Beta version that has come out today asseetto corsa in Imola recorded with gopro.



a greeting
 
Hey guys go check out my new small drift movie ;)

​
 
Couple of videos made by my company (We're still learning video making)
I'm driving in bothhhhh :P




Please forgive the mistakes in driving! :P
 
Assetto Corsa gameplay with the BMW 1M S3 at Aosta Grand Sport 2.0, that is a conversion of this circuit from Netkar Pro for Assetto Corsa.

 
New Video - I'd really like you guys to drop comments to see whether you guys agree with what I have said or not!

 
Back