Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,685 comments
This is the most compelling video I've yet seen for AC, let alone any racing game.

Truly amazing! First time I see the steering wheel movement match real racing! On other games steering wheel movements are too static with little corrections!

"German Fury" Special event golded :D

(It was one of the easiest and most enjoyable event so far)

Hey everyone! I recently joined GTPlanet and just want to throw my sim racing channel out there. This is a commentary I made about my opinions of Assetto Corsa's AI currently. I'd appreciate it if you check it out and let me know how I did. Don't hesitate to share your opinions either thank you!

You're complaining about the AI not seeing you on track, and around ~1:50, where you're starting to get into it, you see the yellow mp4 swerve out of your way as you're diving into the corner.
When you're behind a car, I believe it's more your job to make sure to not hit them than it is his to not hit you.
Any spots in that video where the AI shows what you're complaining about?

I'm not defending the AI as I've actually yet to do any AI races.

You're complaining about the AI not seeing you on track, and around ~1:50, where you're starting to get into it, you see the yellow mp4 swerve out of your way as you're diving into the corner.
When you're behind a car, I believe it's more your job to make sure to not hit them than it is his to not hit you.
Any spots in that video where the AI shows what you're complaining about?

I'm not defending the AI as I've actually yet to do any AI races.

The AI isn't always as bad as I say it is. But I've done probably 3-4 races against the AI so far and I've seen them swerve into each other at random. I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong but It does happen sometimes. And maybe it's not even the AI being dumb it could just be that I'm in the driver's blind spot while trying to pass or something. Its just an observation I've made from the past couple races I've done. Like I said in the video too it's kinda nice in a way that the AI isn't so linear and boring. They make mistakes like a real human being would in racing.

Hello guys, I have some videos of various sims using the same car track combo for comparisons. I'm new to video editing so they are seperate videos, I will make a more compact and direct video comparisons in the future once I learn how its done.

Hope you all enjoy

Last edited:
How can I upload a replay I have saved in AC. I didn't find any option in AC, I guess I need some recorder program?

Nice one Chris. :) Have spent a few hours on that drift track too myself. :D So fun.
Did you know that it's actually based on a real track? (In Japan)

How can I upload a replay I have saved in AC. I didn't find any option in AC, I guess I need some recorder program?

Yeah you need a capture program. Like bandicam, afterburner, dxtory, fraps or shadowplay.

Here I leave you a gameplay with the new car added today in Assetto Corsa, it's the Pagani Huayra, and the lap is at Monza.

Graphics, physics and sounds comparison between Project CARS, Assetto Corsa and Gran Turismo 6. This comparison has been done in Silverstone circuit with Pagani Huayra in the three games.

Wanted to test the performance cost of Bandicam and I was surprised how small the effect on the framerate was:

This was the first lap of the session, standard setup, so no record lap!
No helpers, driven with a DualShock 3.

This was the first lap of the session, standard setup, so no record lap!
No helpers, driven with a DualShock 3.

How did you use your DS3? Did you use motionjoy driver? I tried using my DS3 but it lags the game for some reason.

I use a wheel, but I want to try out a controler.

There is one guy I have respect for regarding reviewing racing games, and that's Tidgney, and when he says the game is great, it has to be great! :)

Chapter 13 of the circuit of the world series in the stunning Nurburgrin GP circuit that is located in Germany, this video game is created Assetto Corsa and you can see the great detail of this game, I hope you like it;)

a greeting

Latest Posts

Back