Assetto Corsa Video Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter digiprost
  • 7,763 comments
  • 703,110 views
Test Lap in the 991 Carrera S at Brands Hatch.

 
Assetto Corsa | Porsche 918 Spyder | Silverstone GP | Test


VSR.hu | Assetto Corsa | Porsche Cayman GT4 Cup | Monza | #0 Test Race | Balazs Toldi OnBoard
 
With a big smile on my face what a beast creazyyy and fast .

 
A blazing 1:12.4 at Magione in the 918 Spyder but still looking very much under control:
​
 
delete...triple
 
Last edited:
delete triple:ouch:
 
Last edited:
Holy triple post Batman! :eek: :lol:
Looks like I need a new mouse. Sometimes I get a triple, refresh the page and it turns into a double. Weird.
 
 
All the talk on the AC Porsches vs. RL Porsches thread left me itching to drive, so last night when I had the chance to play a bit I didn't hesitate in grabbing the CTR and go to the Nordschleife .






Boost at 10%
Street 90s (SV) tyres
Factory settings; no assists.


Excuse the bad lines and even a spin, but there wasn't time for more.
 
Porsche 918 Spyder at Mugello

 
Just a lap from a quick race I did. This combo is lots of fun.



 
Thrashing the R34 Skyline around Imola.






Replays look awful at Imola (at least in TV1), with the car pretty much out-of-focus most of the time. 👎
 
Back