Assetto Corsa Video Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter digiprost
  • 7,763 comments
  • 703,115 views
Really nice video Scaff ! I'm really looking forward to the new patch and PP1 on xbox after watching this.
Thanks. It's worth the wait and I hope you guys on XB1 get it soon. :cheers:
 
1.09 Patch review.



I was just talking about the braking calibration part you mention in the main consoles thread. Very much agree.

Have to try some races, now that the AI is said to be much better.

Thanks for this. 👍
 
1.09 Patch review.
Good stuff. A note on the sound though: I'm getting a low frequency hummm sound in the first part where it's only you talking. Also, in the part where we hear the engine in the background you could do well to turn down the in-game sound and up your voice volume a bit, as your voice sometimes drowns a bit in the engine noise.
Just meant as helpful feedback. :)
 
Good stuff. A note on the sound though: I'm getting a low frequency hummm sound in the first part where it's only you talking. Also, in the part where we hear the engine in the background you could do well to turn down the in-game sound and up your voice volume a bit, as your voice sometimes drowns a bit in the engine noise.
Just meant as helpful feedback. :)
Yep. I think its interference on my very old headset. Nice new one on its way and should solve that problem (I hope).
 
A test to see which one's quicker at Le Mans. The chicanes were added onto the Mulsanne Straight in 1990 so I've used the "no chicane" version of the track.

 
a race from this friday's "Friday Fun" which can be found in the Online racing section, under single races.

 
If you want clean races, get in the "only-DLC" lobbies



The people are usually respectful and the races can become very epic

Has that changed since the update? Usually there is only 1 rear view mirror, the cars own mirror or the games. I see both on your.
 
Another gold medal down in special events:

 
Had to try to upload a movie, never done it before.

This combo alone makes the game worth every penny for me.
All the rest is just a bonus.

No aids, cold tyres and a driver that's just a humble learner.
But so profoundly enjoyably this is.

 
Last edited:
Back