Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,698 comments
Well treat them with respect and any AI will love you, haha. Nothing like driving with friends, old true.

SLS, 16 AI'S 100%, track Green...Hell, and tender driving with hope so CRC.

Assetto Corsa gameplay at Donington Park circuit (mod), the video is a lap and its replay using another fantastic mod like the Chevrolet Corvette C6.R.

Porsche 997 GT3 RSR at Salzburgring, one lap around interesting austrian track, placed in Plainfeld, near Salzburg, simple layout caused by surrounding alps. Cool place for high speed racing.

Well, my video editing software has fubar'd, won't export more than 3 minutes of video anymore. Using my old HD4830 graphics card and a PS3 controller, tentatively driving my V8 powered, Rwd VW Golf MK3, top speed is about 160mph given a long enough straight.

Well, my video editing software has fubar'd, won't export more than 3 minutes of video anymore. Using my old HD4830 graphics card and a PS3 controller, tentatively driving my V8 powered, Rwd VW Golf MK3, top speed is about 160mph given a long enough straight.

Got a download link for the car? Sounds awesome!

Enough for me, sound is the weakest spot, but creator declare it will be developed, I would rate it:
Car rating [1-5]
-Physics [4]
-Body [4] Interior [4]
-Audio cockpit [3] external [3]

No offense, but some of the mods that has been posted are converted cheap model from Forza. I still think AC needs a top quality (120k poly) model to be considered as a keeper. But I must admit, some of these converted model have good physics though.

No offense, but some of the mods that has been posted are converted cheap model from Forza. I still think AC needs a top quality (120k poly) model to be considered as a keeper. But I must admit, some of these converted model have good physics though.
True not all are up to the same high standards. On the other hand they are free and we can pick and choose what to download and delete it out of the game completely if it's pure rubbish. It's a win-win. Until I get a new PC build, I probably can't tell the difference anyway:lol:

For which mods you speak? Which cars i meant.

I dont want to catch someones fire and go in a pointless argument. But its a long list of converted mod. :)

True not all are up to the same high standards. On the other hand they are free and we can pick and choose what to download and delete it out of the game completely if it's pure rubbish. It's a win-win. Until I get a new PC build, I probably can't tell the difference anyway:lol:

True. I enjoyed the Porsche 997 GT a lot. It's a borderline top quality if only the model was scratch mode.

Here's a Supra I've been tweaking. Just doing it for fun and I have no previous experience. Still working on it but pretty satisfied so far, it always puts a smile on my face every time I press the go fast pedal (or in many cases such as this video, the R2 trigger button)

I dont want to catch someones fire and go in a pointless argument. But its a long list of converted mod. :)

True. I enjoyed the Porsche 997 GT a lot. It's a borderline top quality if only the model was scratch mode.

Where did you find porsche for AC?

Latest Posts

Back