Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,669 comments

Trying out the Lotus 2-Eleven for the first time.

Maybe not as fun as the KTM X-BOW, but it definitely looks like the perfect rival for it. I'd say that they're very closely matched in terms of lap times and would make for some fun races.

Also, trying out the NA. So much fun...

I wish Kunos would make a "Step" or "Tuned" version of this.

Heres another one of my most recent vids while running my first championship. Thers a gtr that was a pain that basically ruined the whole race!

Heres another one of my most recent vids while running my first championship. Thers a gtr that was a pain that basically ruined the whole race!

On 1.14 Update PS4 the AI is still reasonable boring and very predictable .
I hope this will be solved with the next update 1.15 it seems to be a big step forwards with the AI on this update for pc .
To give you some example , I'm racing them with the GT3 cars on the new highlands and even on alien they are a bit slow , drive in train formation and are mostly scared to pass you .
If you do a kind of manoeuvrer they easily back off .
Another thing that frustrate me a bit is when you give them a little kiss of love you louse easily control of your own car .
1.15 update for PS4 can't come noos/3 months enough .

I hope this will be solved with the next update 1.15 it seems to be a big step forwards with the AI on this update for pc .
To give you some example , I'm racing them with the GT3 cars on the new highlands and even on alien they are a bit slow , drive in train formation and are mostly scared to pass you .
Another thing that frustrate me a bit is when you give them a little kiss of love you louse easily control of your own car .
I really need that update and your absolutely right about how bad they drive and how easy it is to loose it just after a tap. But what I don't like about alien ai is two or 3 cars tend be alien fast and I'm not that good yet to catch them

You are just too fast also for the AI. You also improve every month so maybe the 1:15 comes too late anyway ;)

Is there a way to view your full race replay in game ? Because I've noticed I usually one get 2 or 3 minutes of replay footage
Hallo Stanc03 ,
This is not a race lap but a hotlap I did with the Ferrari 599 FXX K .
By the way you are right about the race replay , on PS4 we only can record 3min in a race what is bit sad any way .

[color=09C]Impressive entry level car. Impressive AI. VERY Impressive.

Just some random question about the 1.15 new PC update improved AI ECGadget .
If I'm not wrong you've got three sliders to play with for the settings of the AI ?
And seconde ... on what level do you race against the AI ?
thanks if you want to answer those two questions .

Just some random question about the 1.15 new PC update improved AI ECGadget .
If I'm not wrong you've got three sliders to play with for the settings of the AI ?
And seconde ... on what level do you race against the AI ?
thanks if you want to answer those two questions .

It is a 1.14 update, not 1.15 but yes you have AI strength, variation and aggression. Now with the variation options this is a feature that has been available for a while if you used Content Manager, so really the only new option is controlling AI aggression. Which I had pretty high up. The AI strength I had was a mix between 95-99% which reflected in the laptimes I believe. The three cars that had a faster laptime than me I would assume to be up at 99%

It is a 1.14 update, not 1.15 but yes you have AI strength, variation and aggression. Now with the variation options this is a feature that has been available for a while if you used Content Manager, so really the only new option is controlling AI aggression. Which I had pretty high up. The AI strength I had was a mix between 95-99% which reflected in the laptimes I believe. The three cars that had a faster laptime than me I would assume to be up at 99%[/QU
Ok thank you

This is the kind of race that GT used to be the 'go-to' title for.

Road cars in a pack around a track. 16 MX-5 NA's and five laps of Silverstone National.

A very, very enjoyable race and for me highlights how far behind GT has fallen in regard to what I look for in a title.

And than the ladies ask me with what car I drive ...... I said a PORSCHE 911 CARRERA RSR 3.0 :crazy:

The ladies :
Whaaaaaaaaaat

I said :
A
Porsche
Porsche 911
Porsche 911 Carrera
Porsche 911 Carrera RSR
Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 , than the ladies saw my car and where gonna with the wind :mischievous: .

Pffff I've got my car and the Highlands so who cares any way :lol:

So I made a lap around that track with the Porsche 9 to 11 Carrera RSR 3 point 0 and I only can say ........ I love it ;)

If Kunos said I have to pick one Porsche to hold onto and the rest were going to magically disappear, I think I would choose to keep the Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0... That car is great on the street or on the race track. A truly great machine.

Back