Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,602 comments
Thanks. Long Way from USA to Germany for playing with my Setup ;)
Aww man. I was hoping you said that you lived down the street from me. Well, thanks a lot for nuthin'! :P :D Have you ever taken a drive on any of the world famous tracks in Germany?

No, maybe in the Future with my Kawasaki ZX10R on the Nordschleife :bowdown:
Very nice!! I came very close to buying a GSX-R1000 in 2002. My brother had just bought one and each time I took it for a ride I felt like it was calling out to me..."Go buy me a friend! Please!!" :lol: I decided against it. :(

You blokes & your crotch rockets :odd:
Anything less than 4 wheels is a deal breaker in my world :scared:
There is one factor that has always kept me from buying a bike and that's "other people". You can be be the most law abiding, speed limit respecting rider...yet, when that 2 ton Mercedes runs a red light - goodnight. Of course, you can make the argument that people die in car crashes many times every day of the year. That won't convince me. Now I'm too old for one of those things.

There is one factor that has always kept me from buying a bike and that's "other people". You can be be the most law abiding, speed limit respecting rider...yet, when that 2 ton Mercedes runs a red light - goodnight. Of course, you can make the argument that people die in car crashes many times every day of the year. That won't convince me. Now I'm too old for one of those things.
You know I'm a Truckie & what I see some cars do in front of me that could send them to hospital or the morgue, I could never consider a bike.
Besides that, I know my biking abilities would have me in the ICU or in the fridge by the end of the day even if I had the road to myself :embarrassed:

Back