Assetto Corsa Video Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter digiprost
  • 7,761 comments
  • 702,551 views


Mandatory P1 GTR hot lap at Spa :D

This was after just a few laps of practice and a tire change so I'm sure it can go much faster. I'm sure it would take someone much better than me though... this thing is a monster.
 
I am streaming live on YouTube if anyone is interested. I am playing Assetto Corsa on PS4. My YouTube name is: gt6champnk69_DK. Enjoy:cheers::gtpflag:
 
Nice driving @bloodyB and that's a very nice setup you have too. Can I come over and play? :mischievous: I haven't tried out the P1 GTR yet. It looks fast as 🤬 though. :eek:
 
Thanks. Long Way from USA to Germany for playing with my Setup ;)
Aww man. I was hoping you said that you lived down the street from me. Well, thanks a lot for nuthin'! :p :D Have you ever taken a drive on any of the world famous tracks in Germany?
 
No, maybe in the Future with my Kawasaki ZX10R on the Nordschleife :bowdown:
Very nice!! I came very close to buying a GSX-R1000 in 2002. My brother had just bought one and each time I took it for a ride I felt like it was calling out to me..."Go buy me a friend! Please!!" :lol: I decided against it. :(
 
@bloodyB Beautiful set up you have there :D Thanks for sharing that P1 GTR Lap :)

A Wonderful Sunday Drive Around Highlands Circuit In A P1 :D
 
Liking the Highlands Drift layout, even more fun in a Hypercar with the music turned up!! :D #HamsterCowboy!

 
Very nice!! I came very close to buying a GSX-R1000 in 2002. My brother had just bought one and each time I took it for a ride I felt like it was calling out to me..."Go buy me a friend! Please!!" :lol: I decided against it. :(
You blokes & your crotch rockets :odd:
Anything less than 4 wheels is a deal breaker in my world :scared:
 
You blokes & your crotch rockets :odd:
Anything less than 4 wheels is a deal breaker in my world :scared:
There is one factor that has always kept me from buying a bike and that's "other people". You can be be the most law abiding, speed limit respecting rider...yet, when that 2 ton Mercedes runs a red light - goodnight. Of course, you can make the argument that people die in car crashes many times every day of the year. That won't convince me. Now I'm too old for one of those things.
 
There is one factor that has always kept me from buying a bike and that's "other people". You can be be the most law abiding, speed limit respecting rider...yet, when that 2 ton Mercedes runs a red light - goodnight. Of course, you can make the argument that people die in car crashes many times every day of the year. That won't convince me. Now I'm too old for one of those things.
You know I'm a Truckie & what I see some cars do in front of me that could send them to hospital or the morgue, I could never consider a bike.
Besides that, I know my biking abilities would have me in the ICU or in the fridge by the end of the day even if I had the road to myself :O
 
RPM-LED in DashMeterPro and Ingame are not syncron...

 
Last edited:
Maserati MC12 GT1 at Nürburgring GP. Fast tarmac conditions with 98% grip, Medium compound, quite cold with Light Clouds. Wind set on random, got NW direction at 20kph.

Hope you enjoy.

 
Currently doing some live streaming of the new champion ship mode at spa using ferrari 488
 
Online multiplayer race, on the Tofu Weight Street Fight Server on the PC. Fantastic close racing, and fair and fun.
0.2 Contact Points
61% Attack Rate.

Using the Oculus Rift and Nvidia screen capture to record.

 
Back