Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,704 comments
I stumbled upon this video yesterday. It's nice to see people working on building cinematic videos with Assetto Corsa footage. It could definitely use some work and additional editing, but at least he's out there trying!! Whoever the author is...Good job. :cheers:

Finally I had the time to set another video. Audi TT RS (VLN) this time, at Nürburgring Endurance Cup. Grip Fast 99%, Medium tyres with slighty cold conditions. No wind (random).
Notice that Nordschleife section is done at second attempt, first from Brünnchen to finish line, so don't be harsh on me.

Hope you enjoy.

One of the best "not a race circuit" tracks available. It's a nail biting experience from start to finish. I am terrible on this road. I mean, you're a much better driver than me to begin with, but I kill my driver on this road so often and usually so quickly that I don't have the course even close to memorized. Nordschleife, I could drive shotgun with a blindfold on and announce every major turn from beginning to end. I need to take a weekend and just drive this course at like 65% for a few times to get landmarks memorized and some corners memorized.

You had me on the edge of my seat. :lol: Especially because of the RHD vehicle...there were a couple of times when I thought, "Oh no...he's a goner" because I thought your left tires were going over the edge of a cliff. You have very good control of that car. She's one of the best Kunos cars, in my opinion.

I like what you're doing with the camera work. Inserting your perspective from the crowd and adding in voices of general chatter. The end was great. :lol: Great video dude. 👍

EDIT: It's a real shame console players can't drive roads like this in AC. The physics of AC really shine on roads like this one.

One of the best "not a race circuit" tracks available. It's a nail biting experience from start to finish. I am terrible on this road. I mean, you're a much better driver than me to begin with, but I kill my driver on this road so often and usually so quickly that I don't have the course even close to memorized. Nordschleife, I could drive shotgun with a blindfold on and announce every major turn from beginning to end. I need to take a weekend and just drive this course at like 65% for a few times to get landmarks memorized and some corners memorized.

You had me on the edge of my seat. :lol: Especially because of the RHD vehicle...there were a couple of times when I thought, "Oh no...he's a goner" because I thought your left tires were going over the edge of a cliff. You have very good control of that car. She's one of the best Kunos cars, in my opinion.

I like what you're doing with the camera work. Inserting your perspective from the crowd and adding in voices of general chatter. The end was great. :lol: Great video dude. 👍

EDIT: It's a real shame console players can't drive roads like this in AC. The physics of AC really shine on roads like this one.
Thx for sharing @rcallsign and your comment @ALB123 . Triggered me to go to RD and download this free roam rally track. And what did I learn from this vid? Well practice, practice and stay with both feet on the ground (or better said: keep the rubber down).

Thx for sharing @rcallsign and your comment @ALB123 . Triggered me to go to RD and download this free roam rally track. And what did I learn from this vid? Well practice, practice and stay with both feet on the ground (or better said: keep the rubber down).
Sweet! 👍 There are a handful of tracks that are fairly similar - scary as hell if you push it....especially if you have the road surface set to Dusty.

Online league race on Monza 1966 junior course. Took 25 laps to catch back up with the pack after a spin and had a great battle for the last few laps.

This could have been a nice battle, but I messed-up early on and the other guy's driving was impeccable! Not a single mistake and constantly gaining terrain.

The result was that everyone got bored and exited the race, so this is basically one-and-a-half laps.

I pretty much given up driving Nordschleife online for a race. Track Day no problem. Unless I know the group of people I'm racing then I'd play any setup you wish. Every time, people fall 6-7 seconds back due to the guy in front of him, or 8-9 seconds back because they went off the road into the kitty litter. All of a sudden they want to quit...and usually do. It's the Nordschleife! We've got 2 more laps to go. The guys in front can have a pileup or a general mishap, giving you the time back. Just such babies. Those are the tools that go around saying how they can't ever find a good server, I'm sure of it. :irked: :rolleyes:

I finally got to post up a race of the big 3 the leferrai, the p1, and the 918 was actually a really good race. I'm driving the leferrai on my thurstmaster t300

Back