Association Football Trivia Thread

• Thread starter Liquid
  • 2,675 comments
They are... but they aren't an answer. The commonest letter in their name is "n" and there's only three.

I'm thinking it's a team with an official name that they are not known by or known by only part of it. I still can't find the team though.;)

I've gone and actually looked through the league tables and all I could find was Millwall, Sheffield Wednesday and Tottenham Hotspur.

Even checked who got promoted from the BSP to no avail.

Sheffield Wednesday
Millwall
Tottenham Hotspur
Wimbledon Milton Keynes Dons

I'm stumped.

I'm thinking it's a team with an official name that they are not known by or known by only part of it. I still can't find the team though.;)

Nope. It's their actual name and what everyone calls them.

I've gone and actually looked through the league tables and all I could find was Millwall, Sheffield Wednesday and Tottenham Hotspur.

Even checked who got promoted from the BSP to no avail.

I promise they're in the 92 clubs that played 2011-2012 and will be in the 92 clubs that will play 2012-2013. In fact they've played every league season for the last 90 years.

I finally got it, through a bit of league searching though so I won't post it.;) I should have known it before anyway.:dopey:

ASH32
I finally got it, through a bit of league searching though so I won't post it.;) I should have known it before anyway.:dopey:

Put it in a * SPOILER * thing :)

Or PM me it cause it's driving me crazy and I was looking for it in the leagues.

Kidderminster Harriers?

Sorry, has 5 R's and its in the BSP..

Buuuury?

I don't know what letters are any more. And I've lost the ability to count.

Can you put us out of our misery?

daan
I don't know what letters are any more. And I've lost the ability to count.

Can you put us out of our misery?

Here's an example of letters: 0863965190266

And an example of numbers: gghgfhvxfhbg

A point each for the four guessers, but for getting the cruical answer I'd say it's fair for MildAshers to ask the next question.

Liquid
A point each for the four guessers, but for getting the cruical answer I'd say it's fair for MildAshers to ask the next question.

Agreed on all of that.

Wait did I get any of them? EDIT: got Sheff wed.

Latest Posts

Back