(ATCC) Australian Touring Car Championship | NW48 & Aaroh007 Are Your Driver's Champions!!!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 1,971 comments

Which Day/Time Would You Like This To Take Place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait a second :lol:. Got the days mixed up. Its Saturday I'm doing sonething not Sunday so I can go for a bit 👍

I'm interested in joining this series @NW48 havent played gt6 for a while so I may need to practice for a bit. I have my eyes on a few cars either the mustang or gtr 07.

Never heard of it. Been awhile since I played GT6
In the Community feature, GTPlanet has it's own Community club, I believe the Club ID is 1000002 (give or take a few zeros). It's a worth a look. :)

I'm interested but probably can't commit at the moment, I'll definitely keep an eye out!
Awesome! 👍 If you want, I can reserve a space as I did with @RESHIRAM5, just leave an entry form as below and I'll have a spot reserved for you! 👍
GTP ID // PSN ID // No. Of Car // Car of Choice (Optional) // Colour // Your Timezone

I'm interested in joining this series @NW48 havent played gt6 for a while so I may need to practice for a bit. I have my eyes on a few cars either the mustang or gtr 07.
As I said above, I can reserve you a spot if I get the entry form. :)👍 If you can't decide on a car, just put TBA as your car choice. :) Thanks for joining!

Pringles947 // PSN ID // #94 // TBA // matte light red // AEST (GMT +10)
Thanks! 👍

Getting excited with so many people signing up in the last couple days! Great start ;)
My thoughts exactly, looks like a strong field, should get stronger once we sort out the specs! Sometime later today I'll be announcing the calendar and a few little other things. :)

Sorry for the delay in getting the calendar up, I've been a tad bit busier than usual. If I don't get it up tonight it will be up tomorrow. :)👍

My thoughts exactly, looks like a strong field, should get stronger once we sort out the specs! Sometime later today I'll be announcing the calendar and a few little other things. :)
Most definitely, I reckon a few more will come still being post xmas/new year, a lot of people wouldn't have been on here much.

I look forward to the updates! :)

Most definitely, I reckon a few more will come still being post xmas/new year, a lot of people wouldn't have been on here much.

I look forward to the updates! :)
Right now I'm looking around for a new series organiser after I cut ties with the other one over vision disputes. Looking at someone who can bring professionalism to the series, someone like RACE or ORA.

I should have the calendar up by the hour and the few other details shortly after. 👍

ATCC Provisional Championship Calendar

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit
2. Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
3. Nurburgring GP/F
4. Daytona Road Course
5. Indianapolis Road Course
6. Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
7. Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
8. Tokyo R246
9. Grand Valley Speedway
10. Apricot Hill Raceway
11. Suzuka Circuit 2014
12. Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

I will have the race formats for each race up by tomorrow ends with the announcement of something special for the enduro's, inspired by AJ's brilliant GTP Endurance Series.

But in the meantime, I'm announcing that along with the drivers/teams/manufacturers championship, there will be a 3-event Enduro Cup taking place at the 3 enduro's. I'll have those events outlined tomorrow with the 'special' announcement.​

:embarrassed: That is A LOT of Rounds. :lol:
I was going for a lengthy but not too lengthy championship, I went too short with the IFFC, but I hope I hit a sweet spot with 12. Should be good, nice balance between the rounds. Hoping to have a few 1-2 week breaks with a few back-to-back rounds so we keep interest throughout the series.

Nice! I'm liking 12 rounds, not too short, I like a lengthy championship :P gives me a chance haha. Also I think the enduros are where I'll shine :), there's a few tracks in there that I dislike or am not familiar with so should make it interesting! :).
Right now I'm looking around for a new series organiser after I cut ties with the other one over vision disputes. Looking at someone who can bring professionalism to the series, someone like RACE or ORA.

I should have the calendar up by the hour and the few other details shortly after. 👍
That would be awesome and most likely a huge boost for interest! I'm currently in GTPES and GTWC with ORA, they go good and are very professional.

Nice! I'm liking 12 rounds, not too short, I like a lengthy championship :P gives me a chance haha. Also I think the enduros are where I'll shine :), there's a few tracks in there that I dislike or am not familiar with so should make it interesting! :).

That would be awesome and most likely a huge boost for interest! I'm currently in GTPES and GTWC with ORA, they go good and are very professional.
If you like Enduro's then you'll like what I have planned for them! Going with ORA would probably make it happen a lot easier as you guys are such a large group.

Looking forward to testing on Saturday night, we'll be using Bathurst as our main test track with a stint or two at Silverstone to help find out any kink's in the car specs. 👍

If you like Enduro's then you'll like what I have planned for them! Going with ORA would probably make it happen a lot easier as you guys are such a large group.

Looking forward to testing on Saturday night, we'll be using Bathurst as our main test track with a stint or two at Silverstone to help find out any kink's in the car specs. 👍
Sounds great! Yeah most definitely I think, should contact Litchi and introduce him to an Aussie series maybe ;).

Any idea on a day/time for races yet? Think nearly all of us are Aussie's so shouldn't be too difficult to get a time to suit everybody.

Sounds great! Yeah most definitely I think, should contact Litchi and introduce him to an Aussie series maybe ;).

Any idea on a day/time for races yet? Think nearly all of us are Aussie's so shouldn't be too difficult to get a time to suit everybody.
Cool, I'll send him a PM sometime tomorrow morning when I've got the announcement all ready.

I'm looking at Friday/Saturday, anytime during those days would be ideal but I can probably work outside of that to an extent.

ATCC Announcement

Today I am announcing that we have three formats based off of the actual race formats used in V8 Supercars, just slightly modified.

Super Sprint: 3x 50km races with a reverse grid of race results in Race 2 & 3 whilst Race 1 is determined by Qualifying

Super Street: For the one race where we go to a street circuit (sadly), we will have 2x 100km races, with reverse grid of Race 1 results determining the grid for Race 2.

Now the best part...

Enduro Cup: For the Enduro Cup, you will require a co-driver from outside of this series. You can either be a network team or a local team (team with their two drivers competing together in the flesh using the same game/PSN ID/Console, etc). You will need to take stint photos of when you did the change over (Co-Driver must complete at least 40% of the race), whether you're a network team or a local team. The photo must be uploaded to the team convo that I will start with team members once the race is closer. (The photo will need to be taken with at least half of the screen with the Total Time readable). If you have any questions about this process, please don't hesitate to ask.

ATCC Provisional Championship Calendar

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit (Super Sprint)
2. Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit (Super Sprint)
3. Nurburgring GP/F (Super Sprint)
4. Daytona Road Course (Super Sprint)
5. Indianapolis Road Course (Super Sprint)
6. Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (Super Sprint)
7. Twin Ring Motegi Road Course (Enduro Cup)
8. Tokyo R246 (Super Street)
9. Grand Valley Speedway (Super Sprint)
10. Circuit di Roma (Super Street)
11. Apricot Hill Raceway (Enduro Cup)
12. Suzuka Circuit 2014 (Super Sprint)
13. Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit (Enduro Cup)

Last edited:
Quite an announcement! How long are these enduros of a co-driver is needed??
Also if you want another street circuit, Rome is always fun.

Quite an announcement! How long are these enduros of a co-driver is needed??
Also if you want another street circuit, Rome is always fun.
Anywhere upwards of 1.5hrs, planning to make Bathurst a 500km race, in fact. Yeah ok, I'll add Rome, I avoided adding it in to avoid making it (championship) too long, but since we're happy to have it, I'll add it in. :)

Latest Posts

Back