(ATCC) Australian Touring Car Championship | NW48 & Aaroh007 Are Your Driver's Champions!!!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 1,971 comments

Which Day/Time Would You Like This To Take Place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Group A was surprisingly pretty close, GTR might need to be slowed a little though, was easily getting times that I had to really push for in the two V8's.
Question: do they both run superchargers? Mustang and corvette.
No supercharger for the 'Vette but a supercharger for the Mustang.

I'm still waiting in a response from Litchi, so to keep the ball moving I'm opening talks with RACE. Then if that goes nowhere, I do have a Plan-C.

I'll have the parts list up for all cars tomorrow to make sure we are using the same upgrades to erase that possible kink in specs. 👍

Unfortunately, i am going to have to pull out of this, for the simple reason of not being available at a reliable time, pretty much ever. Very sorry NW48, but yeah. :(

Unfortunately, i am going to have to pull out of this, for the simple reason of not being available at a reliable time, pretty much ever. Very sorry NW48, but yeah. :(
You sure? I don't think we'll be starting soon so things may change for you? I can keep the spot reserved just in-case things change?

You sure? I don't think we'll be starting soon so things may change for you? I can keep the spit reserved just in-case things change?
Unfortunately, i fear it will be the opposite, as school will start soon and i pretty much won't be able to use the PS3 often at all. Sorry again. :(

Unfortunately, i fear it will be the opposite, as school will start soon and i pretty much won't be able to use the PS3 often at all. Sorry again. :(
Sorry for the late response, ok, I know what you mean, I've got school and sport coming up so time management is a must for me, but I somehow manage a way to find time. ;) Thanks for the interest! :)👍

No supercharger for the 'Vette but a supercharger for the Mustang.

I'm still waiting in a response from Litchi, so to keep the ball moving I'm opening talks with RACE. Then if that goes nowhere, I do have a Plan-C.

I'll have the parts list up for all cars tomorrow to make sure we are using the same upgrades to erase that possible kink in specs. 👍
Ah yup, I had to put a charger onto the mustang to reach pp and bhp, but didn't with the corvette.

I'll have a few more various announcements throughout the coming days, along with the parts list for each car.

But first, this Saturday at 11:00pm GMT+10, the first official test and BoP Day. Just like last Saturday, it will be held in the GTPlanet Community Club Lobby. :)

I've been busy also and have had gtwc business aswell as practising for gtpes so it's fine haha. I prob won't be able to help testing a lot though, definitely still keen on racing.

Yeah, pretty much the same reasons here. The session for late night Saturday at 11:30pm GMT+10 is still in but that may just be our last session for a bit until the GTPES Round 1 finishes up.

Yeah, pretty much the same reasons here. The session for late night Saturday at 11:30pm GMT+10 is still in but that may just be our last session for a bit until the GTPES Round 1 finishes up.
It's a shame we aren't in the same class ;).
Hm I might be missing that man sorry, I'm doing a morning practice session at Willow Springs which is bout 3am Sunday our time lol

It's a shame we aren't in the same class ;).
Hm I might be missing that man sorry, I'm doing a morning practice session at Willow Springs which is bout 3am Sunday our time lol
Damn, that's right, GTPES Pre-Season Testing is on that weekend. Don't know if we'll be doing it though, but I'll still be doing testing that night regardless as I desperately need to get the specs sorted. :)👍

All good, the GTPES is definitely bigger than this so I've got no problem with you having to miss the session!

Ok, first announcement of many over the next week.

Announcing the Support Series for the ATCC

The Official Support Series for the ATCC has been announced and will feature two of the most iconic muscle cars ever, something that shaped the original Australian Touring Car Championship.

The two cars are the Chevrolet Camaro ZZ8 Touring Car & the Dodge Challenger R/T Touring Car. Specs for these cars will be announced as the start of the championship draws closer.

It is expected that the Support Series will feature in at least 7 of the 13 rounds.

Another announcement regarding a special partnership is expected to be announced in the coming days once all details are finalised.

Sorry for the lack if communication over the last few days, just been busy with the GTPES. Testing will commence after the Daytona 24hrs so we should have locked-in specs by Mid-Feburary. If we don't, you have permission to throw rocks at me. :sly:

I am interested in this series and would like to race in group b. I will be monitoring the progress of the car specs and choose my car once I can find time to test a little. Thanks!!

I am interested in this series and would like to race in group b. I will be monitoring the progress of the car specs and choose my car once I can find time to test a little. Thanks!!
Awesome, if you want me to reserve you a spot, I'll need an entry form that can be found at the bottom of the OP (1st post). Just fill out what you can and I'll be able to reserve you a spot. :)👍

I will have the parts list for each car up tomorrow along with a few other bits and pieces.

Before I forget, @Cobra_GT500, are still interested in this? If you are, I'll need your entry form in ASAP.

GTPvw_slc // SLC_VR6_V-Dub // 28 // TBD // TBD // EST

Sounds good and look forward to racing with everyone. I'm in PA so not sure the exact timezone I'm in. Going to google it and edit my post accordingly. Thanks!

FutureF1 // FutureF1 // 54 // Corvette C7 for now, but I might try out the Nissan // Yellow for now // EST

Also, what are the days that this will be held on? I can only do weekends.

GTPvw_slc // SLC_VR6_V-Dub // 28 // TBD // TBD // EST

Sounds good and look forward to racing with everyone. I'm in PA so not sure the exact timezone I'm in. Going to google it and edit my post accordingly. Thanks!
Thanks! Your spot has been reserved. :)👍

FutureF1 // FutureF1 // 54 // Corvette C7 for now, but I might try out the Nissan // Yellow for now // EST

Also, what are the days that this will be held on? I can only do weekends.
👍 I can't say the time as if yet, but it should (90% certain) be on weekends. Once I find enough time, I'm going to add a Time/Day Poll to this thread so we can vote for our preference.

As promised;

Parts List
Group A
Corvette-
image.jpg

image.jpg

Mustang-
image.jpg

image.jpg

GT-R
image.jpg

image.jpg

Group B
M4-
image.jpg

image.jpg

C63-
image.jpg

image.jpg

IS-F-
image.jpg

image.jpg

Genesis-
image.jpg

image.jpg

IGNORE THE THUMBNAILS

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 8
Awesome, if you want me to reserve you a spot, I'll need an entry form that can be found at the bottom of the OP (1st post). Just fill out what you can and I'll be able to reserve you a spot. :)👍

I will have the parts list for each car up tomorrow along with a few other bits and pieces.

Before I forget, @Cobra_GT500, are still interested in this? If you are, I'll need your entry form in ASAP.

Hey NW48 sorry for the late reply havnt been on gtp for a while but yeah I'm down. I think I want to use the gtr07 I feel comfortable driving that one.

Gtp Cobra_GT500// psn Motocross_09// car GTR07// timezone gmt+11

Last edited:
Hey NW48 sorry for the late reply havnt been on gtp for a while but yeah I'm down. I think I want to use the gtr07 I feel comfortable driving that one.

Gtp Cobra_GT500// psn Motocross_09// car GTR07// timezone gmt+11
Thanks, your name has been added to the list.

ATCC Announcement

If you haven't noticed already, we have had to cut the Toyota 86GT from the car roster due to it being too far off the pace.

Australian Touring Car Championship

(OP IN PROGRESS)

This series is a throwback to the heyday of Australian Touring Cars with a vision for the future and a modern twist using a slightly modified version of the new "Gen2 Supercars" regulations coming into the V8 Supercars in 2017.

In this championship, my fellow series organiser's and I are striving to achieve ultimate professionalism while ensuring that everyone who par takes in this series will have a thoroughly enjoyable time with high levels of competition. It is for that reason we will allow up to 26 people to join our series and race competitively throughout.

There will be 2 categories. The two categories are Group A & Group B. I'm planning to have the maximum BHP for Group A to be 650BHP and weight 1,270kg. For Group B, the maximum BHP is to be 570BHP. These are just maximum specs so we know where to start for the BoP testing. The planned cars for Group A are;
Group A;

Nissan GTR '07
Rims-
OZ Racing Superforgiata
Aero Kit- Type B
Flat Floor- Type A
Custom Rear Wing- F, D, D (Max Height, Width)
View attachment 282500
2/3 Available

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14
Rims-
OZ Racing Superforgiata
Aero Kit- Type B
Flat Floor- Type A
View attachment 282501
2/3 Available

Ford Mustang BOSS 302 '13
Rims-
OZ Racing Superforgiata
Aero Kits- Type B
Flat Floor- Type A
View attachment 282502
3/3 Available

Group B;

Toyota 86 GT
Rims-
OZ Racing Superforgiata
Aero Kit- Type B
Flat Floor- Type A
Custom Wing- F, D, D (Max Height, Width)
View attachment 282503
3/3 Available

Lexus IS F '07
Rims-
OZ Racing Superforgiata
Aero Kit- Type B
Flat Floor- Type A
View attachment 282504
3/3 Available

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
Rims-
OZ Racing Superforgiata
Aero Kit- Type B
Flat Floor- Type A
View attachment 282505
3/3 Available

BMW M4 Coupe'
Rims-
OZ Racing Superforgiata
Aero Kit- Type B
View attachment 282508
2/3 Available

Hyundai Genesis Coupe' 3.8 Track '13
Rims-
OZ Racing Superforgiata
Aero Kit- Type B
View attachment 282511
2/3 Available

(I am open to dropping cars from the preliminary list if troubles arise in the BoP testing phases)

General Rules & Expectations
As with all championships, there are rules and expectations regarding all things from track limits to race craft. The following is a summary of general rules & expectations that you can expect when competing in this championship;

Track Limits
Track Limits in this championship will be dictated by the white line that surrounds the track. In the case of kerbs & ripplestrips, track limits will be extended to the inside edge of the kerb, or in the case of ripplestrips, the outside edge of the ripplestrip. You will be infringing on this rule if you put more than 2 wheels over that white line or kerb and gain an advantage.

Track limits will be observed in all races, failure to observe this rule will result in a time penalty added to your finishing time unless you self-adress the infringement by slowing to erase any advantage gained.

Race Craft (Contact of Cars)
Rubbing is racing, so contact of cars in this championship will be rather relaxed as long as it does not hinder a drivers progress, it will not result in a penalty. Any contact that hinders progress or is deliberate, will result in a time penalty that will be added to your finishing time.

Passing (Divebombing, etc)

Divebombing, is strictly illegal and will not be tolerated. If it is reported or seen that you have employed the said technique, you will be facing a time penalty.

The 3 quarter car rule will be in place to ensure this does not happen.

Appeals/Complaints
Any complaints or appeals over a decision made must be directed to the officials of the round.the series officials will be announced closer to the start of the championship start.

Safety Car
In our pursuit for professionalism, a safety car will be in use for some rounds. The safety car will be the BMW M4 Performance Edition with the equipped light bar. We do need a driver for that role for it to go ahead.

Season Calendar
The championship will consist of 15 rounds with varying formats. Sprints will consist of up to 4 races with laps depending on track size. Enduro's will be worth double points and will consist of 1 race up to 2hrs depending on track. The calendar will be announced shortly.

Series Officials
Series Manager/Founder: @NW48
Co-Series Manager: @David Talle
Stewards: @NW48, @David Talle

Points System (Drivers/Manufacturers/Teams)

1st- 100pts
2nd- 85pts
3rd- 75pts
4th- 70pts
5th- 65pts
6th- 55pts
7th- 45pts
8th- 40pts
9th- 35pts
10th- 30pts
11th- 25pts
12th- 20pts
13th- 15pts
14th- 10pts
15th- 5pts
16th/DNS- 0pts

Driving Aids/Room Settings
For Group A;
Skid Recovery Force (SRF)- OFF
Active Stability Management (ASM)- OFF
TCS- OFF (If requested-Maximum is 1)
ABS- ON
Tyres- Will vary between events
Driving Line- Optional

For Group B;
Skid Recovery Force (SRF)- OFF
Active Stability Management (ASM)- OFF
TCS- OFF (If requested-Maximum is 1)
ABS- ON
Tyres- Will vary between events
Driving Line- Optional

Team Championship
Teams of up to 2 are allowed to be formed to compete in the Teams Championship. Teams must be 1 manufacturer and not mixed. To start a team, please leave your team entry like this;
Team Name // Who's In It

Manufacturers Championship
There will be a manufacturers championship, but to keep it fair, only the highest finishing car of each manufacturer will get points.

Independents
An independent, or a single-car team, does not have a multiple-car team and is unable to score points for the team championship but can score points for the manufacturers championship. If you wish to be an independent, please state so in your driver entry.

If you are interested in helping with BoP testing please leave your interest in this form;
GTP ID // PSN ID // BoP Tester // Group of Choice (A or B)

If you are interested in joining this series as a racer, please leave your interest I the following;
GTP ID // PSN ID // No. Of Car // Car of Choice (Optional) // Colour // Your Timezone

If you wish to be both, leave both entry forms in a post.

I hope to see a full entry list when we begin this series and I cannot wait to get BoP testing underway!
lxmmy // mikeylam // 99 // BMW M4 // French Racing Blue // +10 (GMT)

Back