(ATCC) Australian Touring Car Championship | NW48 & Aaroh007 Are Your Driver's Champions!!!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 1,971 comments

Which Day/Time Would You Like This To Take Place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Co-driver seems a bit much, especially for me since I'm the only one I know who plays GT where I live.

Co-driver seems a bit much, especially for me since I'm the only one I know who plays GT where I live.
Same, unfortunately.
That's the point of a network team. For example, say me and Pubs are on a team, now, we live nowhere near each other but as a network team, we can still race together as co-driver's. The Enduro Cup races will be held in a Free Run club lobby so when you are ready for the driver change, the person who just finished their stint leaves the room as their co-driver joins the room then the race.

I'll have AJ's wording up a bit later as he explains it a lot better than I do. ;)

Admittingly, I'll need to find someone who wants to watch over the race proceedings to make sure everyone who has just switched doesn't loiter around in the lobby and everyone is using the right specs. But if we do end up getting the ORA as our series organiser, it shouldn't be too hard to find someone. We've still got a while to go until the Enduro Cup so it's not a problem as of yet. 👍

Ok, here's AJ's wording, remember, taking the photo of your stint is only needed when you switch driver's over;

4.1 PIT STOPS & STINT PHOTOS

4.1.a Drivers must record their entire screen by taking a digital photograph or screen capture, just before leaving the Pit Lane,

every time start a new set of Stints.

4.1.b Drivers must record their entire screen by taking a digital photograph or screen capture, every time they enter the Pit Lane.

4.1.c Photos/Captures should be taken after Drivers have dismissed the Pit Stop Options menu, but before leaving the Pit Lane.

4.1.d Drivers should upload their Stint Photos ASAP after leaving the Lobby following handing over their Car to the next Driver.

4.1.e Competitors should use the GTPlanet file uploader.

4.2.f Competitors should post their Stint Photos (as Thumbnails) in their dedicated Team Thread.

Again if you have any questions, no matter what, do not hesitate to ask! :)👍

That's the point of a network team. For example, say me and Pubs are on a team, now, we live nowhere near each other but as a network team, we can still race together as co-driver's. The Enduro Cup races will be held in a Free Run club lobby so when you are ready for the driver change, the person who just finished their stint leaves the room as their co-driver joins the room then the race.

I'll have AJ's wording up a bit later as he explains it a lot better than I do. ;)

Admittingly, I'll need to find someone who wants to watch over the race proceedings to make sure everyone who has just switched doesn't loiter around in the lobby and everyone is using the right specs. But if we do end up getting the ORA as our series organiser, it shouldn't be too hard to find someone. We've still got a while to go until the Enduro Cup so it's not a problem as of yet. 👍
Oh ok that makes more sense!

I don't think I can do the photo. I'll have to go through a very long process and I only have my 3DS for a camera which is quite 🤬.

If 2 of the Enduros are 1.5 hours, that is enough for some of us to do it by themselves (I might skip Bathurst though :P).

Oh ok that makes more sense!
AJ's wording would make even more sense then ;)

I don't think I can do the photo. I'll have to go through a very long process and I only have my 3DS for a camera which is quite 🤬.

If 2 of the Enduros are 1.5 hours, that is enough for some of us to do it by themselves (I might skip Bathurst though :P).
Ok, for that, I think I can make you an exception as I can be quite flexible for others needs having had that problem before in an Enduro. :)

When we do the Enduro's, I'll just give whoever is watching a tip to mark down the time you exited the track at so you don't need to take a photo.

1.5hrs is just the minimum we're looking at for the moment, when the BoP testing is done and we have a set time and day, I'll announce the set distances for the Enduro's.

Yeah I can comfortably do 1.5hrs on my own as I do it every week for FGTA lol, more than that though we will probably need co-drivers which will be fun, just a matter of some people finding a co-driver :).

Almost forgot to day, but @Pubs16, I sent Litchi a PM just before midday today regarding supporting th series if you're wondering. ;)
Awesome! I look forward to seeing the response and I'm sure you are :).

Yeah I can comfortably do 1.5hrs on my own as I do it every week for FGTA lol, more than that though we will probably need co-drivers which will be fun, just a matter of some people finding a co-driver :).

Awesome! I look forward to seeing the response and I'm sure you are :).
Ok, I'll extend the Enduro's to just over 2.5hrs. Thanks for the feedback. 👍

Definitely! Looking forward to see what he says, could help the series a lot! :)

Remember, tonight at 10:45pm AEST, I will be holding a BoP and general test session for both groups in the GTPlanet Community Club Lobby on GT6. Hope to see as many people as possible there! :)

Im really interested in this series and would like to take part. However i cant commit as day and timings are not yet decided
If you are unsure, I can reserve you a space in this series if you wish. I just need an entry form from you that can be found in the first post. :)👍

Just wondering. What are the estimated specs for the Hyundai?
I'm looking at Group B specs being around the 550bhp mark with weight a really unknown quantity for now. Hopefully tonight we have a better understanding for what the hopeful specs will be.

If it helps, I'll have the base specs up sometime before the room starts. 👍

Aaroh007/ AarohRavindra/ #44/ TBC/ TBC/ Gmt+5.5

Will let you know the car and colour by today itself

Thanks!
Thanks! If you can make it, we do have a BoP and General Testing session on tonight at 10:45pm GMT+10 that will be held in the GTPlanet Community Club Lobby in GT6. It isn't compulsory to join, but if you can make it, you should definitely drop in. :)

Sorry guys, won't be making it :(
That's ok, it happens. :)👍

How long are you guys planning to test for? I mightn't be there straight away is all..
Lookin to push through past midnight, GMT+10.

SPECS

The Base Specs;

GROUP A
Corvette- 653BHP // 1,321KG // 614PP

Mustang- 653BHP // 1,321KG // 611PP

GT-R- 653BHP // 1,394KG // 623PP

GROUP B
IS F- 550BHP // 1,300KG // 588PP

86GT- 399BHP // 1,300KG // 524PP

C63- 550BHP // 1,386KG // 575PP

M4- 550BHP // 1,300KG // 559PP

Genesis- 550BHP // 1,300KG // 546PP

*Oil Change Done on All Cars.

My head hurts. I shouldn't be doing that much Math during school holidays. ;)

Group A was surprisingly pretty close, GTR might need to be slowed a little though, was easily getting times that I had to really push for in the two V8's.
Question: do they both run superchargers? Mustang and corvette.

Latest Posts

Back