(ATCC) Australian Touring Car Championship | NW48 & Aaroh007 Are Your Driver's Champions!!!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 1,971 comments

Which Day/Time Would You Like This To Take Place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've just tried the M4 and beat my best lap on Silverstone with the Hyundai by 2 seconds (and no need of TCS). It's such a delight to drive compared to the Hyundai! I found the Hyundai terrible at braking, and the turbo makes it unexpectedely nervous under full throttle! It's most likely due to my driving skills though, not BoP :P

Anyway, I'll rather go with the M4 (yellow)... if you don't put a turbo on it :D

The M4 IS equipped with a turbo :D

BTW I'm checking the replays but it looks like the Hyundai has the highest top speed of the group B cars (~10kph at the end of the straights). The M4 & C63 look evenly balanced in that regard.

The M4 IS equipped with a turbo :D

Yea I meant 'an extra turbo kit'... There is no turbo kit in the regs for now :)

14238758660691026548515-jpg.309666

Ok, so the BoP looks pretty good to me, except he Hyundai which may need a slight tweak. Unless you have further comments it's likely to stay as it is for now.
And I want to ask, is everybody happy with driving assists ? Want more/less or is it ok ?

Ok, so the BoP looks pretty good to me, except he Hyundai which may need a slight tweak. Unless you have further comments it's likely to stay as it is for now.
And I want to ask, is everybody happy with driving assists ? Want more/less or is it ok ?
Driving assists: I only use ABS on 1 anyway which is arguably the bare minimum. :)

I've got no problem with any of the specs. When me & @Timlour tested them extensively before the test, every car was even. The Hyundai really needed to be pushed to get within a tenth of the other 3. So in saying that, lets get on with an announcement;

ATTC Announcement

So the second of the Pre-Season Tests are done and we are now inching closer to the season start. We need to get our cars sorted. I need all car choices in by the 20th of February. Even if you have given me your car choice with your entry form, I would like it again. If you don't give me your car request, you will be given a car to race in.

To make a car choice, I need you to Tag me in your post and put your car choice down.

@Wavey2014 is our Safety Car for the series. Despite what may have happened in the (GTOR) FGT Race at Monaco, I still have 100% faith in him. I will run through Safety Car rules with everyone sometime next week.
Uh. I'm actually quite surprised. I thought that me being a.Safety car for any series.would be over... Thanks for giving me the.second chance.

I've got no problem with any of the specs. When me & @Timlour tested them extensively before the test, every car was even. The Hyundai really needed to be pushed to get within a tenth of the other 3. So in saying that, lets get on with an announcement;

ATTC Announcement

So the second of the Pre-Season Tests are done and we are now inching closer to the season start. We need to get our cars sorted. I need all car choices in by the 20th of February. Even if you have given me your car choice with your entry form, I would like it again. If you don't give me your car request, you will be given a car to race in.

To make a car choice, I need you to Tag me in your post and put your car choice down.

WanganGhost BMW M4 #17

I've been looking at the poll and who voted where, and I have noticed three names in the poll who have not officially signed up;
@DaGiBUS
@Hayden
@Jordiehamz

So, would you three be interested in joining this series? If so, please leave the entry form in your post. :)👍

I've been looking at the poll and who voted where, and I have noticed three names in the poll who have not officially signed up;
@DaGiBUS
@Hayden
@Jordiehamz

So, would you three be interested in joining this series? If so, please leave the entry form in your post. :)👍
I'm looking at it, I am interested, but my schedule might be too cluttered.

I'm looking at it, I am interested, but my schedule might be too cluttered.
There is always the option to be a Wildcard, as a Wildcard, you don't need to commit to the full season but you can still score championship points at the select few events you do compete at.

Yeah I was going to see if I could see the race times but yeah I'm defineatly thinking about joining :cheers::D
Well when you're ready to commit, post the entry form here in the thread and then send me a friend request on PSN so I can invite you to the Community Club.

Latest Posts

Back