(ATCC) Australian Touring Car Championship | NW48 & Aaroh007 Are Your Driver's Champions!!!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 1,971 comments

Which Day/Time Would You Like This To Take Place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, since the ATCC Community Club is private and I need to be friends with people to invite them, to make tonight simpler for those who are yet to accept my friend request, the ATCC Community Club will be a Public Club for one-night only.

The Club ID is; 1031235.

Simply find the club using the ID above and join the club so you can partake in the test session.

For those who are already my friend on PSN, you have received an invite so just accept that to join the club.

---

The First Official Test Session goes live in the ATCC Community Club in 20mins time. If you are unable to make it, live updates will be posted here in this thread regarding the session. :)👍

Looking forward to testing with you all!

Ok, room is up and the first Official Pre-Season Testing is underway!

For all your LIVE updates, this will be the post where they'll be.

10:03PM GMT+10- NW48 enters the track in a GT-R

10:20PM- NW48 does a 2.02.004 after 1 flying lap in the GT-R

10:29PM- NW48 does a 2:01:628 after 1 flying lap in the Corvette.

10:55PM- After a marathon stint, NW48 manages a 2:04:358 in the Mustang.

11:18PM- Test Recap;
Pringles topped the session with a 2:00:158 in the GT-R shortly followed by NW48 with a 2:00:497 also in a GT-R.

I'd like to thank @Aaroh007 & @Pringles947 for being the only two for showing up and their help with testing the parity between certain cars.

We should have Group A specs finalised within the next few days.

Last edited:
Ok, room is up and the first Official Pre-Season Testing is underway!

For all your LIVE updates, this will be the post where they'll be.

10:03PM GMT+10- NW48 enters the track in a GT-R

10:20PM- NW48 does a 2.02.004 after 1 flying lap in the GT-R

10:29PM- NW48 does a 2:01:628 after 1 flying lap in the Corvette.

10:55PM- After a marathon stint, NW48 manages a 2:04:358 in the Mustang.

11:18PM- Test Recap;
Pringles topped the session with a 2:00:158 in the GT-R shortly followed by NW48 with a 2:00:497 also in a GT-R.

I'd like to thank @Aaroh007 & @Pringles947 for being the only two for showing up and their help with testing the parity between certain cars.

We should have Group A specs finalised within the next few days.
What track did you do the tests?

So sorry I didn't make it guys, huge day at work and passed out on the couch till early hours of the morning lol, absolutely wrecked. I feel terrible but I obviously needed rest haha. I will be having a good test myself to compare times still but :) thanks for those updates through the test.
Was it a good little turn out?

So sorry I didn't make it guys, huge day at work and passed out on the couch till early hours of the morning lol, absolutely wrecked. I feel terrible but I obviously needed rest haha. I will be having a good test myself to compare times still but :) thanks for those updates through the test.
Was it a good little turn out?
You don't need to feel bad, Pubs, you have me s heads up that you might not be there so it's alright. The turn out was admittingly poor with just 3, me, Pringles & Aaroh.

Looks like I'm almost on par with your GTR... After a flying lap I managed a 2.01.825. Still fine tuning my suspension :D

Ok, I did some impromptu testing and I think I'll have the specs for Group A sorted by Tuesday. Just need to de-power the 'vette & the GT-R and we should be set to have an even Group A field.

Then we need to start full-time testing on the troublesome Group B.

I'm currently ironing out the kinks in a few ideas I have and if all goes well, I should be announcing them sometime tomorrow.

Then we need to start full-time testing on the troublesome Group B.
Yes. I tested Group B a bit, BMW and Lexus were still close but the Hyundai was quite off. Couldn't test the Mercedes

Timlour // Timlour // #77 // Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14 // Gun Metal // EST

Sorry for not doing any testing with you NW, I had picked the wrong days to be taking a break from GT6. I've only just begun testing anything, really. I've only tested the car I'll be racing in the series.

EDIT: If you wanted me too, I could make it up to you by helping you test Group B cars.;)
Also, just so everyone knows, I sent friend requests to participants in this series who I am not yet friends with.

Last edited:
1996mikey2412 // mikey_2412 // 24 // Nissan GT-R // Jet Black // GMT

Been keeping an eye on this, and I finally gave up and signed up! 👍

By the way, when is the first event? I may have not read the OP properly if it's in there, I'll double-check. :)

By the way, when is the first event? I may have not read the OP properly if it's in there, I'll double-check. :)

Welcome to the black GTR club! The first event is supposed to be next month sometime.

Welcome to the black GTR club! The first event is supposed to be next month sometime.
As you can see my picture is a black GTR that I own on GT6.

I call it the Nissan 'Black Death' GT-R.

It's a 2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition running 1100+hp, twin-turbo 3.8L V6. Rear-wheel drive, and goes like the 🤬 clappers!

Timlour // Timlour // #77 // Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14 // EST

Sorry for not doing any testing with you NW, I had picked the wrong days to be taking a break from GT6. I've only just begun testing anything, really. I've only tested the car I'll be racing in the series.

EDIT: If you wanted me too, I could make it up to you by helping you test Group B cars.;)
Also, just so everyone knows, I sent friend requests to participants in this series who I am not yet friends with.
It's alright Tim, I know how busy you can be. 👍

You're more than welcome to test Group B cars with us, so is anyone who wants to lend a hand.

Are we definitely using the 'mikey' PSN ID or is it MAB, Narcotix or something else :P ;)

Just joking, Mikey, you're definitely welcome here since I believe in second chances unlike someone else we know, Mikey. ;)

As soon as we have the specs finalised, we will be starting the season, so the quicker the specs are done, the sooner we can start. :)👍

It's gonna be an enjoyable season having you aboard, Mikey!! :)👍

It's alright Tim, I know how busy you can be. 👍

You're more than welcome to test Group B cars with us, so is anyone who wants to lend a hand.

Are we definitely using the 'mikey' PSN ID or is it MAB, Narcotix or something else :P ;)

Just joking, Mikey, you're definitely welcome here since I believe in second chances unlike someone else we know, Mikey. ;)

As soon as we have the specs finalised, we will be starting the season, so the quicker the specs are done, the sooner we can start. :)👍

It's gonna be an enjoyable season having you aboard, Mikey!! :)👍
Cheers for accepting me NW. Yeah I'm using Mikey_2412 because I've got all of my cars on there and it's already a pain of having to switch to GTP_NarcoticZ for GTWC, lol.

I've already gotten much quicker with my driving so watch out for me coming through! ;)

Official announcement

@NW48 won't be able to access GTP for few days but the next testing session (group B focused) will take place on Saturday 9:30pm GMT+10 // 11:30am GMT. Remember, the more people, the better. :cheers:

After this session if everything goes as plan and when the time & day of the race will be fixed we'll be set to start the series soon !
Don't forget to vote for the poll if you didn't already.

Official announcement

@NW48 won't be able to access GTP for few days but the next testing session (group B focused) will take place on Saturday 9:30pm GMT+10 // 11:30am GMT. Remember, the more people, the better. :cheers:

After this session if everything goes as plan and when the time & day of the race will be fixed we'll be set to start the series soon !
Which track will we test on?

I've managed to get into someone's Wi-Fi so for the time being I am here, but most likely not for long since my mum is in hospital to undergo surgery on her hand, so I'm going to be increasingly busy over the next few days so sorry for not being on much. I should be there for the test.

Hey! I'm not 100% of its still open but it it's possible id love too join :cheers:. And also being Aussie (gmt +11 I think lol:D) will that be ok?
Yes, you are more than welcome to join us, I just need you to submit an entry form so I can give you a spot.

Official announcement

Sorry guys, it's Valentine's on Saturday lol. There is NO way I'll be allowed to get onto the Sony that night haha, I already got in trouble for having some practice really late on our anniversary night couple months ago:P. Duty calls!!

Hey everyone here,
and hi David,
I would like to try to race in the tests tomorrow if there are spots available...
I would gladly take part in a friendly time-zone hosted series like this.

Latest Posts

Back